xFlame990

Rebecca Black

It's kind of you to stick up for her and all but even if she is just pursuing "her dream" she needs to face reality. And if she cannot take this level of criticism she is not meant for show business. Welcome to reality. Your will never win every single person over. Rebecca Black is most likely going to be a one hit wonder. Personal opinion, too much auto tuning is severly annoying to hear in a song. And if that becomes the fad there will be no need for the "real" singers. T.T

Ok, so she cant sing! but she made me laugh the first tym i listened to it laugh.gif then just got annoying... my BF actually likes it I think unsure.gif worried!!

"Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday!" huh.gif

Edited by Saori_Nightstar

It's kind of you to stick up for her and all but even if she is just pursuing "her dream" she needs to face reality. And if she cannot take this level of criticism she is not meant for show business. Welcome to reality. Your will never win every single person over. Rebecca Black is most likely going to be a one hit wonder. Personal opinion, too much auto tuning is severly annoying to hear in a song. And if that becomes the fad there will be no need for the "real" singers. T.T

Hi there. Welcome to the forums.

What is this "reality" you keep referencing? Ms. Black seems to be doing OK for herself in the industry.

As for too much autotuning, I agree but it seems to be pervasive nowadays. Ever since that song Cher did a while back, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, Shania Twain, Christina Aguilera...etc have all admitted to using it.

^^All the above performers are in high demand, so the public doesn't seem too fazed by autotuning. wink.gif

Chinese version! Link broken for bad words in the bloopers. repeatmyvids.com/watch?v=b0MklcpPt54&feature=youtu.be&kmdom=youtube

Pretty relaxing to listen to.

I actually don't mind "Friday." I think she's got an ok voice, and "Friday" has a catchy tune, but the lyrics are stupid and there's way too much autotuning used.

Chinese version! Link broken for bad words in the bloopers. repeatmyvids.com/watch?v=b0MklcpPt54&feature=youtu.be&kmdom=youtube

Pretty relaxing to listen to.

It was nice, but the beats still remind me too much of the actaul video and it made me feel a little sick.

Sick because when I was sick with the flu "To make me feel better" (Also the first time I heard it) my brother would put the song on loop at a very loud volume while I couldnt get out of bed.

I still hate him.

yeah. so long as she's happy that she's famous...

and eehhhhh, Rebecca Black's perfect reason for more funny memes. I can never have enough of these things.

user posted image

**Laughing Fit** That's so funny! xd.png

Ahaha I love her reactions~

Friday is absolute rubbish but have you heard her new songs? They're really good... <3

I watched that reaction video and it was actually the first time I've ever seen the Friday video. laugh.gif

I have to say, the grammar of "We so excited" killed me a bit.

Has anyone seen "Saturday"??? It's great!

Has anyone seen "Saturday"??? It's great!

I did!

Rebecca Black seems to be an actual vocalist now. I'm not a huge fan, but at least now her stuff is actually something that I can listen to and not hate haha.

I do, though, despise Ark Music Factory 0-0

Haha well,

It's friday friday, gotta get down on friday! Literally xs

I used to hate JB until I realised how mean it is to hate him just because he's a terrible singer too. That's why I felt bad for RB until Justin called one of his fans a beached whale. I lost all signs of 'understanding' to him -,-

I find her song "Friday" a ridiculous nonsense and her voice sounds super annoying in it, but if you haven't yet, look up her cover of "We can't stop" by Miley Cyrus. It's really great. blink.gif