xFlame990

Rebecca Black

IMO...

I don't like people insulting her. That's just retarded. But I do love the insults of the song itself. World needs more trololololz. =V She herself is a good person.

Sorry if I am making people mad. I just was saying my oppinion. Cant I just say I hate her i mean everyone including my cousin is making me like he.

dry.gif

Edited by dr.bieber229

One thing that I don't like Rebecca Black for (well, it's technically her song's fault, but whatever) is that now, whenever someone says, "It's Friday!" I can't help but think of the song. What used to be a happy phrase now is just... ugh, nooo don't get stuck in my head...

One thing that I don't like Rebecca Black for (well, it's technically her song's fault, but whatever) is that now, whenever someone says, "It's Friday!" I can't help but think of the song. What used to be a happy phrase now is just... ugh, nooo don't get stuck in my head...

That happens to me all the time. Or actually, every Friday. XD

Same thing happened with Twilight. Any time I'd run across the word 'twilight' or 'twilit' or whatever other forms of the word there are, I'd think of Twilight and my soul would die a little.

I don't know, she has to be prepared for backlash if she's going to put content on the internet.

@PAC-

I think this is an improvement beause it ends 2x faster :V

But then if you listen hard enough you can actually make out the lyrics. That's one of the reasons why I didn't like the original was the lyrics. The other one is too slow to make out the lyrics and actually sounds sort of relaxing IMHO.

Friday is a annoyingly catchy song. I hate it when it gets stuck in my head... (I have heard it twice, second time was not on purpose.)

I don't know, she has to be prepared for backlash if she's going to put content on the internet.

She's really young; I doubt she had a concept of that at all. Besides, why is it our given right to bully others? 3:

As for the song, many believe it's about JFK's assassination.

Wait, what? o_O

Heh, I've shown this to so many people now. I think a lot of opinions of her have changed because of it. It certainly changed mine, anyways.

It definitely put things in perspective for me! She seems like a really strong individual. I see her going great places if she wanted to. :3

The JFK thing was a joke.

And the only images I'm finding of it are really bad quality. D:

user posted image

Katy Perry made a parody and RB's in it,

You're invited to the party of the year! Find out what happened to Kathy Beth Terry in the official music video for Katy Perry's "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" featuring Rebecca Black, Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Hanson, Kenny G, Debbie Gibson and Corey Feldman!

I have to say the original Friday is funnier

The JFK thing was a joke.

And the only images I'm finding of it are really bad quality. D:

Oooooh, lol, I see now. x3

Geez! Rebecca Black is the next Justing Beiber. I mean, there are so many flaws in her video. It's so annoying how she just stays so stiff in her music video, "Friday." Didn't anyone else notice that? She was just standing as straight as she could while trying to sing. xd.png.png

And it was also stupid how she said, "Kickin' in the back seat, Sittin' in the front seat. Which seat should I take?" when she was already in the back seat.

She needs to have some more expierence before she sings and humiliates herself.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-sto...cyberbullying/#

~

I'll have to check out that video in a bit. Can't watch it at the moment. ^^

NEWS: Rebecca Black's video, Friday, was removed on Monday, June's 13. Now the video is private, you will need to pay 2 dollars and 99 cents to watch it.

Rebecca also showed up in Katy Perry's new video, as the awesome party host girl.

Click

to watch the video that says of Rebecca's banned video.

PS: We will miss Friday!

oh poor rebecca... not only is she one of the worlds most hated people, but obviously she is gonna get the middle seat in the back that no one wants

I don't understand why people mock and ridicule her - - - good or bad, she's just trying to pursue her dream.

If she was your little sister, would you let people treat her this way?

Last time some kid tried singing this after I asked him to stop, I threw him in the pool in his PJ's. It's sad that I can honestly say Rebecca Black is a worse singer than I am and I'm pretty bad.

I don't like her, but I think all of the hate for her is kind of ridiculous.