xFlame990

Rebecca Black

Ahaha, I laughed so hard at that voice-over parody. Especially the ending.

Its so sad because ARK is putting out people that honestly can't sing (besides Rebecca Black, have you seen the others?!) and probably tell them they can, and then people tell them to go kill themselves because they can't sing or isn't worth anything. It's so sad. What if she actaully did kill herself because of the comments? Just because someone can't sing doesn't me people have to be so brutle. She's what? 13? 14? I bet over half the people that said those things on YouTube can't sing either.

I agree with aj20. I mean, she certainly looks like she had fun, and the song is catchy, so why do people have to act like she's demon-spawn? It's horrendous that people could act like that to another human being. Psychopaths whose sole pleasure is killing people deserve to die, not Rebecca Black.

THAT. IS. HILARIOUS.

I listened to the first few seconds of Friday to see what the fuss was about and got so sick of it!! I still haven't heard people supporting the song actually o-0

Speaking of funny (I apologise of someone's posted this already), this song voiceover of Friday is TO DIE FOR, it's such a crack up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsrIeeRTKDk

be warned that the video has a few swears in it.

EVERYBODY'S RUSSIAN

xd.png

Its so sad because ARK is putting out people that honestly can't sing (besides Rebecca Black, have you seen the others?!) and probably tell them they can, and then people tell them to go kill themselves because they can't sing or isn't worth anything. It's so sad. What if she actaully did kill herself because of the comments? Just because someone can't sing doesn't me people have to be so brutle. She's what? 13? 14? I bet over half the people that said those things on YouTube can't sing either.

According to rumors ARK is a scam outfit and it looks like the rapper in Friday is the boss of this 'music label'

Well, at least the video is milking a lot of lols in on memeland.

This is the epic win versyun, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1v_XKgEPc

My mom listened to the song.

I think a part of her soul died.

The dark side of Friday:
This is epic. And it shows that with a more talented singer and an interesting video (and a whole other interpretation smile.gif ) this song can actually be watchable. (Mind you, I'm not saying it is one of my favorite songs now...)

It's a rip-off of Friday I'm in Love by The Cure... kinda.

Except The Cure /doesn't/ suck.

Except for the use of the words thurday, friday, saturday and sunday, I really don't see anything these songs have in common...

I cannot help it, I feel bad for this girl. She is truly a victim of this ARK company.

Sure, she puts up a brave face when interviewed on TV, but there is no way a 13-year-old is able to handle that much hate. Unless everyone around her balances it out by saying how amazing she is and that all the other people are just jealous, in which case she is bound to run into big disappointments later on in her life.

It is at this point, if it already hasn't been noted, that I would like to inform you all that this is not an original piece. It was actually from the Bob Dylan Basement Tapes. Here's proof, since YouTube is obviously always right[/sarcasm]

Look at a lot of the singers we have these days. Can't sing. It's all dubbed and autotuned.

Example:

without autotune.

I can't really blame them, because that's where this media has moved too, really.

But, yes, I agree that people are being horrible to her. She actually spoke out about cyber bullying because of it and said that she felt that people were doing that to her. :<

THAT. IS. HILARIOUS.

I listened to the first few seconds of Friday to see what the fuss was about and got so sick of it!! I still haven't heard people supporting the song actually o-0

Speaking of funny (I apologise of someone's posted this already), this song voiceover of Friday is TO DIE FOR, it's such a crack up!!

Someone linked me to that video last week, it's hilarious. I loved the "everybody's Russian" part, and the ending was awesome. laugh.gif

I actually strangely enjoy the song. It's so bad it's good, in a way.

I feel sorry for her, she was just a girl with dreams which she paid a lot of money to make come true. It's a shame that people started acting like she was some sort of scum person or something ;:l

And she was just singing what was written for her to sing...

Oh well, that's life, people will always ruin dreams for others xd.png

my opinion

bad lyrics

tune eh

her voice - not bad ....when not autotuned, i hate when they autotune people especially if you actually hear her without it she is an average singer (average but maybe not record deal) but i'd take her average voice over the horrible autotuned carp

video - stupid lyrics stupid video

i feel bad for her, if she would have gone with any other agency she probably wouldn't have gotten pushed to the curb this bad, i hate how the business feel that we have to use all voice editing software possible

also if you want to publish a song like that....don't use 13 year olds

my favorite comments on the video are:

I'm 13 years old and driving

oh look i'm waiting for the school bus....oh nevermind no school, gonna go hang with friends

yeah let us 13 year olds go out partying partying hard

I have my friend to my right *has a friend on both sides* (poor left girl)

what i find the most amusing is how cyrus said "i think it should be harder to become famous, you shouldn't be able to put a video on youtube and expect to go on tour" oh BS like you didn't get famous from your father

user posted image

Benni is having more fans than rebecca laugh.gif

THAT. IS. HILARIOUS.

Omg! I laughed so hard when I saw this. xd.png EVERYBODY'S RUSSIAN.

Edited by shopgirl998

Oh dear lord...

This girl makes my ears bleed. Not because of her voice, *cough cough, auto-tune* but because of the lyrics. "Which seat should I take?"... Seriously?

However, as much as I'd like her to just crawl back under the rock she came from, the hater-troll comments she's gotten, telling her to commit suicide and crap have gotten way outta hand. But I guess those are YouTubers for yah...

So I know I'm gonna get shot here (actually no, I just want to be melodramatic), but I actually like the song.

Sure, the lyrics are absurd (but that makes it more fun!), but the tune is fun and the song itself is fun, and Rebecca Black looks like she had fun making it, so I don't have any problems. I've certainly heard songs I like less (*cough*mostrap*cough*), and this one isn't that bad.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Although Sunday does win bonus points for the rap. "Oh look, there's a tree! And a firetruck! And another car! That car is orange!"

Edited by Stromboli

Every time I see this, I giggle a little...

user posted image

LoL, I agree! Hahahaa.

So, Rebecca Black is sad.. so sad

And the Challenger?! I saw it today and it's worse than Rebecca, but bonus for the rap.

The video almost made me die of laughter...the singing was OK, just a bit too autotuned.

TODAY IS SATURDAY!

Also, look at that accordion pic while listening to this

Edited by Draas

I sing this song all the time! All my friends are like, "just stop singing" and I'm like [sarcasm]"you can't tell me to stop singing the most amazing song ever!" Rebecca Black is a genius, and you're all jealous.[/sarcasm]

I actually strangely enjoy the song. It's so bad it's good, in a way.

I feel sorry for her, she was just a girl with dreams which she paid a lot of money to make come true. It's a shame that people started acting like she was some sort of scum person or something ;:l

And she was just singing what was written for her to sing...

Oh well, that's life, people will always ruin dreams for others xd.png

THIIIIIS. Sooooo much this.

I completely agree that the song is horribly auto-tuned, the video isn't all that interesting, and it's really overall not the greatest thing in the world. But it's really not as horrible as people say! It's a catchy tune, whether or not the singing sounds good.

And this poor girl... I just don't get it. I feel the exact same way about Justin Bieber... so you don't like the song. That's fine, rip into the song all you want. But there are thousands upon thousands of people online ripping into *Rebecca Black*, making fun of her, saying *horrible* things about her, just because the people who made her music video made it suck? It's not all her fault! If people would actually stop and listen, listen to the interviews, listen to the clips where she actually sings without auto-tune, she has a really decent voice. I think it's just horrible that people are saying such horrible things about her, when all she's done is try to reach her dream. It's sad.

user posted image

I couldn't resist x3