xFlame990

Rebecca Black

So... as it turned out, Justin Bieber is actually a girl and released a video of her single.

JUST KIDDING.

At least he can sing, unlike Rebecca Black.

Rebecca Black is apparently from this "label" called Ark Music Factory or something, and its goal is to discover young people with talent in music - AKA, get hired by rich, endearing parents, like Rebecca Black's parents.

EDIT: here's my favourite part:

"Kickin’ in the front seat

Sittin’ in the back seat

Gotta make my mind up

Which seat can I take?"

Edited by xFlame990

IT'S FRIED EGG, FRIED EGG! WE SO EXCITED!

I think she has actual singing potential if she doesn't sing in such a monotonous voice with all of that autotuning and stuff.

And that video's so cheesy. Like when her and her friends are in the car 'driving' down the highway and their hair isn't even moving.

I can't believe she's only 13. She looks at least 16.

yeah. so long as she's happy that she's famous...

and eehhhhh, Rebecca Black's perfect reason for more funny memes. I can never have enough of these things.

user posted image

*facepalm* Here we go again. xd.png Singers like her and Bieber are cropping up like mushrooms in the rainy season. Apparently not being tone deaf, using lots of audio equipment and having a YouTube account are all that's needed to become a singer. I can't even tell what her actual voice sounds like.

"Kickin’ in the front seat

Sittin’ in the back seat

Gotta make my mind up

Which seat can I take?

This was as far as I could get through the video before it froze. I don't think this computer likes it, either. xP

WHAT IS WITH THE LYRICS?! xd.png

What is this censorkip.gif**ry?

Seriously, I've nothing else to say. O__O

My personal favourite of the gems from this song is:

Yesterday was Thursday (Thursday),

Today it is Friday (Friday),

Tomorrow is Saturday,

And Sunday comes afterwards...

Okay, so I cut out two lines in between those two bits- but seriously? Singing the days of the week?!?

user posted image And no, I do not agree with the picture, her song sucks but I couldn't resist posting this when I found it. Edited by Biggins

That is epic. xFlame990's is equally as hilarious.

And the failbook post is awesome too! biggrin.gif

This thread is full of win, in making fun of teh no winz. xd.png

Autotuning and similar BS is the reason I refuse to listen to any music from after the early 1990s. Even some of that is painful, but this, this goes way past painful.

Edited by spyro76

Trolololol

They've been playing that damn song at school over the speakers. Why?!

glad that that's over with, though.

....somebody shoot me.

This song. In school. Made me scream 'f**k' in my head like a demented siren.

Society. why must you be so failllllllll /baw

Better be a fracking troll:

If she's a troll, I commend her for being convincing. ;D

If she's not, she needs to get a reality check...

but in RL she doesn't sound that bad, but needs more practice... Check 3:32 - I blame that Ark Music Factory thing.

lmao, @Sandface, I love that picture!

but in RL she doesn't sound that bad, but needs more practice... Check 3:32 - I blame that Ark Music Factory thing.

She's still not even good enough that she could get into the high school choir at my school. They're far from great, and she's terrible. I would even go so far as to say I could at least match her best singing voice (meaning the Star Spangled banner @3:23 in the video). She wasn't on key for that the whole time either.

And guess who was subjected to the most annoying sound in the world this morning on the announcements? If you guessed me, you are right. >.>

user posted image

Aaaaaaahahahaha.

My favourite bit of the entire video. It makes me laugh.

Ahahahahahaahahahahahha.

Way to make me smile =D All those pictures are fabulous, by the way. <3

But really, the girl has some balls. Doubtless she's just an idiot who thinks that money gives her talent, but still. There's some amount of bravery wedged in there, somewhere. Even if I felt good about my talents, I'd never post a video all over the internet for people to criticize xd.png

I love how in the video there is clearly only 1 open seat. Plus the fact that they are all "driving" around while not a single one of them looks old enough to drive.

Oh yeah.

And when they're cruising on the highway that's totally not a greenscreen.

... She says her friend is on her right. Who are the other three kids in the car then? o.o Stranger Danger.

IT'S FRIED EGG, FRIED EGG! WE SO EXCITED!

Lol. biggrin.gif I like her voice, I just wish she would sing about... not so boring stuff... T_T The whole song is completely pointless~

user posted image

This is win.

@ShinyHazardSign: If one is stupid enough one does not need bravery.