Sign in to follow this  
Stunningfire

Favorite BSA

What's your favorite BSA?  

247 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me, it's a tossup between incubate and influence. I use them about equally... I chose influence in the poll, because it's the one that I think I'd find it harder to live without.

Influence, though I use Incubate quite a lot too. I try for a male & female CB pair of each breed, and I have no idea how many extra dragons I'd have to catch if I couldn't guarantee their genders!

You can't guarantee even with influence, but I get what you're saying xd.png

influence, with incubate increadibly near. because of that pink dragon male i got, i may finnaly get a more even gender ratio instead of nearly 20 chicks to 4 guys

Incubate is great, but influence is the only one of the two that lets you do something that there's no way you could do otherwise. Waiting a day might be inconvenient sometimes, so incubate is definitely useful, but without influence there'd be no way to control genders for projects or anything.. and without it all of my dragons would be male. Once teleport is out I think that'd be more useful though.. I've nearly stopped trading since it's too much a pain to get online, and unlocked, at the same time as someone a lot of the time. Or fertility, I've got an evengen project that's been waiting on two "no interest" CB's for months!

They're all useful really. Except maybe splash, but that one's a novelty. xd.png

Incubate followed by Influence. I hate, hate, HATE Earthquake! It never does anything but kill my poor little eggies. sad.gif And this poll needs to be updated. Fertility and Teleport have been out for a while.

I have to choose between incubate and influence blink.gif

not sure if I can, will need to think on that dry.gif

^ This.

I happen to love both of them and I'd hate to have to choose xd.png

I was torn between Influence and Incubate, but Influence won because being able to choose a dragon's gender is more of a necessity to me than getting eggs to hatch faster (which is great, but is not as vital as assigning gender).

Between influence and incubate, I would say I use incubate almost all the time. Influence is only used if I really need an egg to be a certain gender.

I love Teleport. I need to get a few more Reds because Incubate is very nice and I only have one.

Influence is pretty nice! I need to breed some more pinks too! xd.png

Torn between incubate, influence and teleport. I'm sure I can live without incubate though. Think I'd put influence as my number one. I can imagine all of those misgendered lineage dragons mocking me. It doesn't sound very pleasant. ninja.gif

influence iam new but its already helped me get a breeding pair

I was torn between Influence and Incubate, but Influence won because being able to choose a dragon's gender is more of a necessity to me than getting eggs to hatch faster (which is great, but is not as vital as assigning gender).

this

Influence, definitely. Though Incubate and Teleport are love, too, and Summon, Splash and Bite are nice as well, Influence is the one that makes everything so much easier. (I never ever use Earthquake. Don't like it, don't need it.)

Before Influence, I abandoned more than half of the hatchies I raised because they gendered wrong. I remeber I raised 10 reds before I finally got a female... And it's even more valuable for lineages. There are few things as frustrating as finally breeding that certain egg you've tried to get for months, and then have it miss-gender... xd.png

So, Influence it is. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Influence is probably my favorite, or at least the one that's proven to be most useful up til now.

I love both Influence and Incubate, but since I use Incubate the most, I chose that one. biggrin.gif

Incubate for me. I often forget to influence, but since I collect blockers almost exclusively it's almost never a big deal if something genders wrong.

Influence. I like to have a m/f pair of each breed when possible, and this really helps.

Also Teleport!

Incubate is undoubtedly the one I use the most. Just about every egg gets incubated, even Tinsels, (although I approach Tins a little differently) unless it was picked up with less than four days on it, in which case, they simply get tossed in an ER. Influence and Teleport are the next for usage, then Fertility. I try Summon regularly but have had no success yet. I don't use Bite too much now, as it has killed every time I've tried since last June. I stopped using Splash after I got my badge, and tried Earthquake once, killing the one egg I used for the test. I won't use EQ again.