TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

Catching topics/post are not allowed.

s othat is why there have been no eggs! i just thought it was a cave lack of eggs

Catching topics/post are not allowed.

Nods. I don't feel that the newly released eggs even warrant employing the *illegal* service of a catcher. It's a common release and will remain in the cave as part of the dragon population.

Omg, still two hours before unlock! This day was really slow! I'm waiting the unlock from 12 hours! I think that I'll not get my eggs... sad.gif

I'll have 3 spots open, I still don't know what pair I'll get, maybe I'll let decide to the case.

More than meets the eye? What, Transformer dragons?

I sure hope these guys will be common, as I sure doubt a single CB black will ever be seen again after this release =)

Thank you, TJ and spriters! cool.gif

*waits impatiently for her egg to hatch to open another slot*

*leaves brownies for _Z_ and all the happy egg hunters*

It's the black stripes, I believe smile.gif

I sure hope these guys will be common, as I sure doubt a single CB black will ever be seen again after this release =)

I agree with you. Please, Black x Striped breeders, consider to use a Black Marrow x Striped pairing instead. It's more cooler and ratio friendly! wink.gif

I'm pretty sure it isn't, as we were discussing it a few pages back...?

Edited by Stunningfire

2 of each :3... only had to abandon commons also. They look like they will be interesting little dragons. If anyone can figure out what he means by "More than meets the eye." Feel positivley free to message me if you know it. Wonder what they will hatch in to...........

i think the only things we dont want spoilers for are the names of the new adults being posted in the thread, and anything else related

I think 'more than meets the eye' refers to the also new Black Striped ones which are undisplayed.

How about Purple Stripes? Purple contrasts well with Yellow.

TJ's hatchlings are almost always sick. Since he's the admin, he revives them after they die.

The thin-shelled hatchlings seem a bit familiar, but I don't know if I'm thinking of something else.

Oh... sorry guys... I didn't know he could do that. Its still not nice to the dragons though...

I think 'more than meets the eye' refers to the also new Black Striped ones which are undisplayed.

How about Purple Stripes? Purple contrasts well with Yellow.

Would be nice, but we only have one purple dragon... kinda limits the breeding pairings.

Would be nice, but we only have one purple dragon... kinda limits the breeding pairings.

I have a lot of them... but I haven't the Stripeds! xd.png

Anyone else think that the velvet hatchies look like dogs? o.o Also,does anyone know for sure if the new eggs are common or rare?

I keep staring at TJ's beautiful little babies! I cannot believe the fuzzy one is actually on our scrolls! I still can't believe it! **squishes TJ and the artist(s)**

I was just looking at the completed list.. **SIGH** I don't see how TJ can choose...every single dragon is an exquisite little work of art! smile.gif ha ha If it was up to me, they'd all be on my scroll! xd.png

Edit: I was wondering about that, too...

Edited by MedievalMystic

there are more purple dragons, or purple mixed with other colour. Horse, dorsal, nebula, sunset, sunsong.

We have 3 that I can think of, Purple, Purple Dorsal, and Horse dragons.

I would lovvve a purple stripe...I lovvvve purple

Ah yes, forgot the nebulas and ridgewings as well.

Has anyone tried for a different stripe color other than black?

Edited by MollyElizbeth

If you're going to try to breed a black stripe, either go for breeding with Embers or Black Marrows. This actually increases your chance because of Embers being generally uncommon and Black Marrows won't produce another Black Marrow except at Halloween.

Black dragons are very common, and you've got a higher chance of getting another Black than another striped.

I agree with you. Please, Black x Striped breeders, consider to use a Black Marrow x Striped pairing instead. It's more cooler and ratio friendly! wink.gif

Not here long enough to have a marrow. sad.gif

Hm, I wonder if Stripe/Electric will produce a black stripe. If so that'd be another good pair. smile.gif