TJ09

2011-03-16 - New Eggs

hmm....for some reason I doubt the black stripes is the only surprise. Maybe the two tailed one has a BSA or something. I guess the wings are unshaded for a reason; I don't think anyone would "forget" to do that.

I'm still locked. I won't be able to pick anything up until midnight. I want a dryer lint dragon.

It looks like they are meant to be transparent, you can see the back behind the wings of the hatchlings.

I noticed there's no shading on the majority of the wings of the grey and blue dragons. Is there a reason for this?

Yes, there is. ^^

I love how the whole AP is clogged with blacks from failed Black Stripe matings xd.png

Well, there go the black ratios!

We've been able to do that for a while now... not exactly sure how long.

Ah, it had been several weeks since I last checked. Thanks.

stripexstripe has mixed results.

So that means a stripe has to be one of the parents....

I love how the whole AP is clogged with blacks from failed Black Stripe matings xd.png

Well, there go the black ratios!

Hunting for white stripes as well as the new eggies~ though I am failing I assure you <.<.

stripexstripe has mixed results.

So that means a stripe has to be one of the parents....

Yes, like any other colored stripe, it has to have at least one stripe parent. Stripe X Stripe has always been a wild card, so it is no surprise that it gets mixed results.

Does anyone know how long this release is going to be? I'll have room to get one more Velvet egg by this time tomorrow...

all you idiots click those poor dragons on the first post to death! poor things... sad.gif they're all sick...

Whoa .... that's harsh! TJ's new dragons always generate massive amounts of stats and it's nothing to be alarmed about. In the past, they have experience death and resurrection. laugh.gif

Edited by arlymaye

Does anyone know how long this release is going to be? I'll have room to get one more Velvet egg by this time tomorrow...

I think it's a typical common release. They should be around for awhile from what I've been hearing.

What types of eggies are they? owo. I know little about pokemon. :\

Wow, nice that there's a third egg floating about! I managed to breed a White Stripe and a Bone Marrow and got a Black Stripe egg right off the bat! I wouldn't have noticed there was a third until I looked at the recent posts!

Now I have two of each of the Velvets and Thins and now a black :3

I don't know if anyone's noticed, but the gendered pink hatchlings aren't mirrored anymore. At the very least, mine are not.

Mirrored? /confused

@Ashes: Well that would spoil the surprise wouldn't it? tongue.gif

I'm very curious to see the two-tailed adults now, after all the cryptic comments made by the artists smile.gif

Too many at once? You'd have been VERY upset back when 7 were released at once.

When was that?

When the stripes were first released, along with the frills, the daydreams, the sunrise/sunsets, the dorsals, the whiptails, and the new pinks. And geodes were introduced as the first breedable. April 2009. It was nuts.

I got my 2 of each new one, but failed to produce any eggs with my 2 available stripes. sad.gif I bred most of them on the 13th because I was bored and wanted to spice up the AP.

The blacks in the AP remind me of the magis and waters during the shallow water release. ohmy.gif

Edited by Stunningfire

Helped my sister catch two of each and breed a black stripe. Now trying to catch one of each for me (not abandoning my gold lol) and breed myself a stripie!

Yes, there is. ^^

Yes there is shading, or yes there is a reason for them not to be shaded? I'm thinking the latter, because I even got a closeup of them and still see no shading on the membrane....

I'm watching you ._.

Topic Reminder:

Please avoid being rude/name calling is never necessary, do not post spoilers.

Thank you.