shrimpee13

Defying The Ordinance

((okay happy.gif; while in this topic, please put double parentheses or brackets, (()) and {{}}, around your text))

((You've been here quite a while. My sincerest apologies on behalf of the RP team for your long wait. Since you have an active DP, I'll approve this, even if the OP is inactive. I wish you happy RPing and my sincerest for the slow start~))

((it's fine and thanks Walker biggrin.gif; shrimp will probably be back soon but I'll let him know that this has been approved so he knows...I'll get the accepted char forms up))

((Do the animals transformations of shifters have to be animals that have sharp teeth (implying that even shifters born from two shifters at one point had ancesters that were bitten...?) Also, I don't know if it's in here (I could have missed it) but... do shifters look like normal humans when in their human forms, or...?))

((it can be any animal that they shift into; it doesn't matter if they have sharp teeth or not mellow.gif and i guess but it doesn't matter...yes they do but they have tattoos somewhere on their person))

((I was accepted:

Forum name: Rainbow_Joy

Name: Sofia

Animal appearance: a fox http://biomesfirst10.wikispaces.com/file/v...assland_fox.jpg

Human appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/fcrPfEsGCJvgBgk5...Anime20Girl.jpg Her marking is a twisting vine that circles around her right wrist and up her forearm, stopping around the middle of her arm.

Personality: Like a fox, Sofia is sly, cunning, and quick. She faster and stronger than she looks and can solve usually the most complex of problems. She also uses her charm and appearance to her advantage. The ordinance dislikes her because she has escaped several times and when she hunts down a member of the ordinance, she makes sure they have their own way of dying. Some would say her mind is twisted but she thinks of it as "creative."

History: Her parents were shifters who were tortured to death when she was twelve. This is why she finds special ways for her victims to die. She was taught how to take care of herself and how to use and control her animal form at a young age.

Other: Sofia's first ordinance kill was an amateur human member when she was twelve, right after the death of her parents.

So hi))

((I was accepted too:

Forum Name: Kigyptnee

Character Name: Zane

Human Appearance: About 5'6”, medium build. Approx. mid-shoulder blade length blond hair pulled back, brown eyes. Dark framed glasses, black cargoes, sneakers, t-shirt, black trench-coat, and a medium brim black Fedora (hat).

Animal Appearance: Same as human appearance

Side: Shifters

Personality (some): Cocky, brazen, a bit facetious, likes to exaggerate and befuddle, protective...

Other: Vegetarian. Insists that he is a shifter... Tattoo located at the nape of the neck...

So hi to you too! :] ))

Edited by Kigyptnee

((okie dokie happy.gif; who wants to start? biggrin.gif...oh and I'll be making an ooc thread for this topic soon so all of our chatter that's non-related to the rp can go there and not clutter this thread up))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I'll start the RP))

Sofia perched on a tree branch, waiting for the hunter from the ordinance to appear. She chuckled to herself. "They sure to hate me."

The hunter finally wandered into her viewing area. "Finally." She muttered under her breath. "You're here. Took you long enough huh." Sofia cupped her hands around her mouth and projected her voice to a large oak tree across from her. "Hey you! Over here!" Her voice came from the tree, not where she was sitting. The hunter wheeled around facing the empty tree.

Sofia smirked. Successful again. She dropped down and smacked him over the head with a stick. The man fell, unconscious. Gagging him with a mushroom, she tied him up and fastened him to the tree.

"That was easier than I thought. He didn't even see me clearly." Sofia mused to herself walking out of the forest. She looked human as she walked through the streets.

But of course, I'm a shifter.

Can I join?

Forum name:Zoroark77

Name:Kate

Animal appearance:A pure black wolf.

Human appearance:Plain, brown hair, blue eyes. Skinny, but she has strong muscles.

Personality:Like a wolf: cunning, and likes to do things with others. She distrusts any human she meets, but if he/she is friendly and is on the shifters side, she will accept him/her.

History:She was bitten by a mad shifter that turned into a hawk. She was going to join the shifters anyway, so she is glad that she was bitten.

Other:Her mark is a black howling wolf on her arm.

((sure happy.gif; looks good so accepted smile.gif...you can start as soon as i put your form on the second post of the rp

edit: oh and make sure to look in my profile for my upcoming trips because I'm going on one of them early tomorrow morning and won't be back till next Friday; I'll try to get on and post while there but i can't guarantee anything))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Kate ran, the man behind her gaining. Great, they've found me already. She shifted into a wolf, hoping for more speed. The man behind her fired his gun, and the bullet sailed over her head. She turned a corner, and the man behind her tripped and fell. She turned another corner and another, hoping to lose the man. She looked behind her and saw no one. She sniffed the air, searching for the scent of the man from The Ordinance. Stupid Ordinance... they think they can kill us all. They won't even get me. At least not today. No, they will never get me. I will survive. I will defy The Ordinance.

((Sorry I haven't been on. I had to go to a camp and my parents wouldn't let me use the computer so I may not be able to post much for the next three days. I'm really sorry for that late notice. Please don't kick me off the roleplay!!))

I'm interested in joining I think... But just wondering, are one liners allowed? Cause I dun't like RPs where they are

Forum name: Altiboris

Name: Lucifer

Animal appearance: Black Panther, with long shaggy fur. Left eye is cobalt blue and the right is leaf green.

Human appearance: Lucifer has an imposing appearance, despite the fact that she's extremely slender. Her eyes stand out, naturally being different colors. The left one is a dark, cobalt blue while the right one is a bright leaf green. And whenever she smiles, they have a almost predatory look to them. She has an angled face that hints of feline. With long, pitch black hair which is streaked with a blood red color. Though her face features look normal( besides a scar across her left eye), her mouth has a strange tendency to grin even at the most horrible things. Nobody's really sure why, it's almost as if it has a mind of it's own. Her neck has a small deformity to it so it usually looks like her head's tilted slightly to the left. But it's mostly unnoticeable. Her shoulders and arms are covered with various scars but she doesn't know where most of them came from. She suspects it has something to do with her childhood which she doesn't know much about.

Lucifer prefers to wear guy clothing cause she finds female ones horrible. She also wears golden, egyptian like bands around her arms. These contain small daggers. And she also carries a scimitar.

Personality: Lucifer's a bit mentally unstable. She also has quite a bit of pride( seriously arrogant) and a tendency to attack at the slightest provocation. Especially when it's one of the humans. When angry, she's particularly savage and will do her best to destroy the other person. Which she has almost never failed to do. She's a pessimist and is pretty fatalistic. But strangely, that's one of the few topics that actually pleases her. Death fascinates her and also makes her more relaxed when she thinks about it. Mainly because she knows that when she can end this life whenever she wanted. And enter the nice, dark abyss of forgetfulness. She's also quite stubborn. About pretty much everything including beliefs. Also, she can be rather impulsive.

But, when she's in a happy mood, which is rare, Lucifer can be quite fun. Though she keeps to herself most of the time, during these short periods, she's very outgoing. She has a rather twisted sense of humor though, often shocking those around her. She's actually a good artist and will often draw or create pieces with whatever is around her. Although the resulting pictures are pretty strange and creepy. Which sums her up pretty well.

History: Lucifer has been an orphan for as long as she could remember. When she was younger, she was raised on the streets by a gang. But as she grew, she was kicked out for not obeying the rules and causing chaos. So she lives like a runaway, sleeping on the streets. Robbing and stealing. She also occasionally took commisions to get rid of 'problems'. But when she was 13, she stumbled upon a shifter. He had been in the form of a wolf, and has been feeding upon a deer. Upon seeing her, he leaped up and attacked her. She managed to kill him but was bitten in the process. It took a while, but she soon learned to control her powers.

Other: She's like a walking armoury when fully equipt.

can I join? xd.png I sent it to shrimpee but no reply

((I'm going to try and join this thing too! Here goes:

Forum name: Packgoater

Name: Felix

Animal appearance: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bigcat/animals/images/lions/lion2.jpg

Human appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/48...50-1024-768.jpg

Personality: Felix is a proud guy, putting his reputation often before all else. He doesn't like to kill and can be rather self-centered. He is good-looking and knows it, though tries to be the 'good guy'. He might like to find someone to date, but that would put in a deep seriousness to his life and he likes being the life of the party.

History: (optional) Felix's parents were highly abusive and he was taken out of their custody. He remembers very few snippets of them, just little things like the smell of alcohol suffocating the rooms in the house. He ran away from the people he had to live with when he was thirteen, ran through small towns and such until he had come across a small forest, taking refuge there. He lived there for a few years with limited supplies and a basic structure he had constructed. He was shortly bitten by a wolf that went by the name of Jerald. Jerald showed Felix how to survive on his own and how to control his animal self until his death. Felix buried the body deep in the wood and left there not long after. He wandered 'till he found a city, happy to see other faces that were not dead. Felix was grateful of the people and careful not to wear any short-sleeves, often disappearing into the woods. He's been in these woods for a little while, often coming back onto the streets of the city for long periods of time. He's careful not to let anyone see his mark, for if they saw that, he dreaded to think of what would happen.

Other: His eyes are actually blue (in human and animal form), not purple. His 'mark' is a tribal-looking sun on his shoulder. http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS...9dxivR6XEmaspP0

((eek pack! *huggletackleglomps* biggrin.gif; @ Altiboris: you were supposed to send it to me since I'm in charge of new chars but it's fine happy.gif...shrimp hasn't been on in awhile but he should be back soon or at least i hope he will; it's fine rainbow, you're not kicked off happy.gif and pack and alt are accepted smile.gif...I'll get an ic post in here soon and sorry for the late response to everything unsure.gif; oh alt did you put where Lucifer's "mark" or tattoo is in the form? if you didn't, you need to add that but you're still accepted))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((So anyone Rping so far? Oh and Zoroark, mind if I join you?))

Sofia walked around and saw a plain brown haired girl running through the streets. A man was chasing her. The girl morphed into a wolf.

"Don't change unless you are under some sort of cover." Sofia muttered half to herself. She quickly stuck out her leg and tripped the man. Before he could get up, Sofia was binding his arms and legs together with the left over rope from her other victim. Driving a nail through the rope, she hung him on a building, facing the wall, by his feet. Grabbing a blindfold, she pressed his pressure point on his neck, and tied the cloth around his head.

Using the man as a ladder, Sofia climbed up him and jumped, landing on the roof of the building. She looked around for the wolf who had been running. and spotted her a few blocks away. Sofia ran across the building towards her, and jumped off.

The wolf was panting. "Hey wolfie." She patted the wolf. "I know what you are, what's your name?"

((just so everyone knows, I will be posting as Backup77, check Zoroark77's signature for proof))

Kate looked at the girl who had walked up to her. So far she hadn't tried to kill her, or capture her, or do anything else like that. Kate looked at her. She could speak to her telepathically, and if she wasn't a shifter she would never know she had done anything."My name is Kate. What's yours?" Kate was ready to flee at the slightest indication that this girl was about to harm her.

"You can speak out loud you know." Sofia gestured around the wolf. "I'm one too, if you can understand what I'm talking about. Pleasure to meet you, Kate." She pointed at herself.

"Name's Sofia. Was that poor bloke that was chasing you from the Ordinance? If so, I probably just saved your life. Guy had a gun. I tied him up. Don't worry." Her face darkened. "Next time, Kate, change when you're not in plain sight. Dive into bushes or something."

"He already knew I was a shifter. Diving into a bush would just slow me down. I didn't talk out loud at first, because how was I supposed to know that you're a shifter? What if you were another member of the ordinance?" Kate whispered. "Thanks for tying that guy up." She added.

Felix was wandering the streets, his shoes sounding on the cement of the sidewalk. Going through a few alleyways he noticed what he thought might be a wolf and a girl. Pressing himself flat up against the building beside him, he hoped they hadn't heard them. He could walk away, not having to deal with these two... He was about that far in his thoughts when he noticed a man dangling from the building. Was he... dead? Felix widened his eyes. What should he do? If anyone saw him they'd think this was all his fault.... He started to panic, edging around the corner. About then was when he remembered the girl and the wolf. He was heading towards them! But there were footsteps behind him... his sighed, quickly turning the corner heading to the wolf. His eyes locked onto the man's limp form. Edging away from it he heard the footsteps follow him. He had no choice. He raced down toward the girl and the werewolf before realizing... the footsteps were his own?

"Did you see... There... man... hanging...." he said, his eyes still wide and his face completely panicked. He seemed to not be bothered by the wolf in the slightest. Any normal person would wonder if Felix was a bit... touched. He wasn't, he just was afraid he would be blamed for something he didn't do.