Ext3h

Dragon journal

I SUPPORT!!!!

this reminds me of pokemon DP, xd.png, but its still a good idea. i always forget which dragon grows up.

I think this is a great idea! If somethings happened like when a dragon has hatched or something, I would like to know when it happens! Great idea, I would definitely (with an I, not an A) use it!!

Maybe you could have options on what you want in the journal, then you could uncheck the ones you don't want like when your egg died, if you don't want to know.

Maybe you can turn it off if you don't want to waste (if that's possible). Some people wouldn't really care if they have it or not.

In my opinion, there should be some kind of journal linked on your scroll where every event is tracked, e.g. when:
  • Collecting an egg
  • An egg hatches
  • A hatchling grows
  • A new egg is bred
  • A dragon was abandoned
  • A dragon died/was killed
  • A dead dragon was revived
  • A egg or hatchling turned into a different species (vampire, neglected)
  • Two dragons refused to breed
  • A BSA was used (including the information WHO the BSA was used on)
The owner of the scroll should be able to determin weither the journal ist visible to other players or not, as well as filter options. Pagination should be used for longer journals. The journal should be either unlimited in size or at least 2 months in case of space problems. Users should be able to either disable or reset the journal completly in case they want to get rid of some entrys on the journal.

Reasons:

• Using a thirdparty tracker is uncomfortable and you can't track anything, also you are likely to miss some events
  • The automated tracker included in the EATW addon isn't allowed any more
  • Why is it called "scroll" if there aren't any notes on such events? It does even say, you would collect "informations".

I totally support this, it would be fun to keep track of all the random stuff and see how it all adds up after a week or two.

I don't keep track of my breedings at the moment, and things pretty much happen by chance

I want a breed and BSA tracker like the EATW addon had. Complete with breeding preview and links to breed, and tracking which dragons have their BSA available.

Period.

^All I want, except maybe a link to the action page to make it easier?