Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

i played through, my starter is 56 at the elite four

the rest of my team ranges from 38-44

honestly the whole game has been my starter and exp share xd.png

i agree about the pokemon following, my boyfriend and i were sad that they added it in the remake just to not have it again in the actual new region sad.gif

i haven't had time to continue my elite four battles yet -__-

work and being distracted by other games.....(i'm looking at you minecraft >_>)

On the subject of berry trees: I think the whole point of removing the trees/planting areas from the world was to push people to use PGL.  I certainly have tons of berries there, and I'm constantly growing more.  Now if only I had an appropriate excuse to bring tons of them into Entralink... >>

Yes I suppose so.

And speaking of the Entralink...always so much fun! Chasing my brother down once I enter his world annoys the heck out of him. Sometimes when I take on one of the missions and "transform" into a different person I stand still in one place. When my brother approaches thinking that I'm an in-game trainer willing to battle, he discovers that it's really just me XD Yes, good times.

Does anyone else besides me hold out hope that there will be a Battle Revolution for this games? .____. Or even another 3D platform game period?

OHME! I'm hoping they make it for the Wii U, but also give an adventure. It's been so long since Gale of Darkness, and I swear they need another one! With ALL the pokemon!

Yes I suppose so.

And speaking of the Entralink...always so much fun! Chasing my brother down once I enter his world annoys the heck out of him. Sometimes when I take on one of the missions and "transform" into a different person I stand still in one place. When my brother approaches thinking that I'm an in-game trainer willing to battle, he discovers that it's really just me xd.png Yes, good times.

Heh, I did that with my friend, only my character showed up as a Machop in her game. She was like, "Wtf is that Machop doing here?"

Surprise!

Does anyone else besides me hold out hope that there will be a Battle Revolution for this games? .____. Or even another 3D platform game period?

I do!

well it's good to see people still care but I hope they DON'T release it for the Wii U cause I don't really wanna BUY a Wii U....not yet anyways....I just got a 3DS so there's no way I'm gonna either a Wii U or the Vita. Even less so the Vita. dry.gif -sigh- ....why'd they have to put so many handheld releases so close together? 8_8

Currently breeding for a shiny Rufflet. I'm not big into IVs, so if anybody wants a specific one and I just happen to get one, throw me a PM. I try to check the forums daily. biggrin.gif

Really, I'm going to be shiny breeding for my three favorite Flying-types of Swellow, Braviary, and Pidgeot. So whenever I get a Rufflet, I will progress to the next, and so on.

well it's good to see people still care but I hope they DON'T release it for the Wii U cause I don't really wanna BUY a Wii U....not yet anyways....I just got a 3DS so there's no way I'm gonna either a Wii U or the Vita. Even less so the Vita. dry.gif -sigh- ....why'd they have to put so many handheld releases so close together? 8_8

Vita? Whats that?

Vita? Whats that?

Pretty much the PSP with two analog sticks instead of one and probably better graphics.....

Honestly I think the Wii U is gonna crash and burn.

It just doesn't seem interesting.

I echo your opinion as I just got a 3DS too.

Pretty much the PSP with two analog sticks instead of one and probably better graphics.....

Wow, that's kinda gay. if your going to make a new system, you have to on up the other one. 3DS brought 3D. PSVita brings...another analog stick? Yay....

Wow, that's kinda gay. if your going to make a new system, you have to on up the other one. 3DS brought 3D. PSVita brings...another analog stick? Yay....

Exactly. And as cool as a portable Wii sounds....I think it's still a bit to early for another Wii.....I dunno it just doesn't feel like the original is done running it's course.

Gay = Happy. Out of context.

Please don't use that as slang here. It is offensive.

Now, what's this Wii U? I have a regular Wii, as far as I know, and I'd really love for there to be more interactive Pokemon games for it. Like, I wanna be able to actually throw the ball, pet/feed my pokemon, and steer a bicycle |D

The Wii U is the next Nintendo console that's to succeed the Wii. Nintendo revealed it at E3 this year and announced that it would be released sometime next year. There haven't been any Pokemon games announced for it yet, but even once there has (if there even will be) Wii Remotes can still be used on the Wii U so you could still potentially do all the things you've been dreaming of.

What's different about it from the original Wii?

I think Mella started a thread on the Wii U a while back, can y'all take this conversation there? (Found it: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=115492)

I really should pick up my Black game soon, been breeding for a shiny Yamask and ugu.

If I end up with one of my brother's copies I want to try a Nuzlocke run someday.

Edited by NixAyum

i...i beat them....goood job nintendo....i want more pokemon games like this....it was seriously a challenge at one point....i like that smile.gif

you do know this means i expect more things from you now nintendo...

side note my battery was almost dead so i was like >_> aggghhhh find the charger

Edited by darkshadow5392

I think Mella started a thread on the Wii U a while back, can y'all take this conversation there?

I really should pick up my Black game soon, been breeding for a shiny Yamask and ugu.

Yes I can |D

A Yamask and a whatywhat? o _O

I was shiny breeding like mad for a Zorua for months. Over 600 eggs, no dice. So I moved on too egg moves and IVs for it |D

Yes I can |D

A Yamask and a whatywhat? o _O

I was shiny breeding like mad for a Zorua for months. Over 600 eggs, no dice. So I moved on too egg moves and IVs for it |D

Found the link |D http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=115492

Shiny hunt is not going well, forget how many eggs I'd hatched, but it feels like a lot. (ugu being a noise of discontent like warghlblarghl.)

600 is a lot. o-o If you got good natures or IVs you might be able to trade for something, though I don't know how GTS works.

I only keep the females from my breeding since they're more popular (being more rare) and they make good GTS fodder x3 Can't check IVs or natures on the GTS, though, which is a bummer. Ah well.

HOLU CHEESEROLL I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS THREAD SOONER. D:

*coughs* That is to say, I'm tentatively making my way through Pokemon White. I haven't tried breeding eggs yet because I'm still grinding my pokemanz up to sufficient levels. At the moment I'm in Nimbasa City with lvl 35 Dewott? and lvl 26 Audino, Yamask, Herdier, Tranquill, Pansear, Panpour, Munna, Blitzle, Petilil.

Uhhh yeah, sorry for all the rambling explosion of words. ^^"

Edited by Sinsdaemn

Lol Sins.

Currently I am SRing for a new Shiny Rayquaza from the Embedded Tower in SS to transfer to my Black.

My Original copy of SS was stolen along with my Gamestop Jirachies, Shiny Rayquaza, and MEW! -Cries unhappily-

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

>w< Needed to join the wackiness. Heyo though, nice to see familiar faces.

Currently I am SRing for a new Shiny Rayquaza from the Embedded Tower in SS to transfer to my Black.

My Original copy of SS was stolen along with my Gamestop Jirachies, Shiny Rayquaza, and MEW! -Cries unhappily-

Annnd I need to learn some of the lingo it seems. But ai me, that's incredibly sucky. *patpats and proffers banana bread*

I really want a Zorua. Might have to ask around if anyone will loan me a Celebi but that is kind of iffy in general. Hnn. In the meantime, I've been able to do some trading cuz m'brother also possessed Platinum. Now I have a pretty new Vulpix, Ditto, and perhaps a Chansey sometime.