Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I actually prefer to go on the GTS negotiations when i want a certain shiny. too bad they didn't add a shiny option on the regular GTS.

Though I did get one shiny on the GTS. My shiny Zoroark. I only have one shiny legendary, but I have a lot of shiny other pokemon.

Oh. Also. Are Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem below level 10 even available without a hack? I do not understand why people on the GTS keep asking for those pokemon at lvl 9 and under. o-o

@brokenglass: 8D Rapidash does look epic. >3

My shiny articuno is the only one of my three shiny legendary birds that -isn't- hacked. And Moltres I got via the GTS. x_X I used my brother's DS to transfer mine. x3

@Hazeh: Hunt the GTS for them. That's how I got my two. :U

Lucky D: I would have SRed for Articuno, only I had caught it before I realized the possibility even existed xd.png I think I tried for Zapdos like, five times, but then gave up because I don't really like shiny Zapdos. >>

Moltres is my favorite bird, anyways~ <3

I do, and I saw it once, only it was gone before I had a chance to get it x3 Besides, I think I'd really like to know if it was hacked or not.

I had a shiny Darkrai and Shaymin for a while, but then traded them for some other shiny I wanted... or something like that x3 I kind of regret trading Darkrai, but it was level 100 and I had a great feeling it had been hacked. Ah well.

I have the shiny beasts, of course, a hacked shiny Lugia, and a shiny Mew that I got off GTS. I suspect it's hacked, but it's from Hoenn, so for all I know they could have SRed forever after getting that Old Sea Map and then cloned the bejeebus out of it.

That's what I'm going to do once I get a shiny Charmander on Firered :V

Can't remember other shiny legends I might have; too many shines to count x3

Once I get Rayquaza, though, I'll try either for Mewtwo or Latias.

Anyways.

Shiny Axew must be mine.

Liberty pass you mean?

the thing that gives you victini. Victini + liberty pass = victory pass in my can't keep names straight head

Lucky D: I would have SRed for Articuno, only I had caught it before I realized the possibility even existed XD I think I tried for Zapdos like, five times, but then gave up because I don't really like shiny Zapdos. >>

I do, and I saw it once, only it was gone before I had a chance to get it x3 Besides, I think I'd really like to know if it was hacked or not.

I had a shiny Darkrai and Shaymin for a while, but then traded them for some other shiny I wanted... or something like that x3 I kind of regret trading Darkrai, but it was level 100 and I had a great feeling it had been hacked. Ah well.

I have the shiny beasts, of course, a hacked shiny Lugia, and a shiny Mew that I got off GTS. I suspect it's hacked, but it's from Hoenn, so for all I know they could have SRed forever after getting that Old Sea Map and then cloned the bejeebus out of it.

Anyways.

Shiny Axew must be mine.

About Shiny Latias: it is "holygodmyeyes yellow". Very bright yellow <_<;;

D: I want a shiny mewtwo. Greeeeen

Axew evolves into Fraxure evolves into Haxorus, right? I was never quite sure how to get a Haxorus so I traded for one. <_<;;

It hasn't been announced yet, and a GF employee stated that "Gen 5 would be a short Generation", which led fans to think B/W were the only main titles in this Gen, but Matsuda had come out afterwards and said that he didn't know what the employee was talking about and hinted at the very strong possibility that the tradtions in the Pokemon series would be intact (meaning, we're probably going to get Grey, though the R/S remakes may be a bit of a stretch).

-K-

I thought that G/S remakes were a bit of a stretch, and inwardly laughed when people adamantly declared (after D/P were released even) that GF would remake them. But of course we now have HG/SS, so while I agree that R/S remakes are a bit of a stretch, we could still end up having them.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Lucky D: I would have SRed for Articuno, only I had caught it before I realized the possibility even existed xd.png I think I tried for Zapdos like, five times, but then gave up because I don't really like shiny Zapdos. >>

Anyways.

Shiny Axew must be mine.

Could you trade me Mew? We would trade back of course, unless you don't want to (HA! It's shiny. I doubt it), I just LOVE mew and want one REALLY bad. I would trade anything I have for teh Mew (I mean ANYTHING I have). But you have to see it before you can think of trading through the GTS for one.

Could you trade me Mew? We would trade back of course, unless you don't want to (HA! It's shiny. I doubt it), I just LOVE mew and want one REALLY bad. I would trade anything I have for teh Mew (I mean ANYTHING I have). But you have to see it before you can think of trading through the GTS for one.

Not exactly sure what your last sentence meant, but I'd be more than happy to find you your own Mew off of GTS C: I'm guessing you weren't able to get an anniversary Mew?

I thought that G/S remakes were a bit of a stretch, and inwardly laughed when people adamantly declared (after D/P were released even) that GF would remake them. But of course we now have HG/SS, so while I agree that R/S remakes are a bit of a stretch, we could still end up having them.

Oh, I'm fairly certain they'll remake them... I just don't know if they're going to do Grey and rush on to Gen 6 (and do the remakes then) or if they're going to do them this Gen.

There's already people banking on a D/P Remake... but I'd say it'd be more likely to get another Red/Green remake before we'll see a D/P one...

I'm really hoping they'll go back to making a Colosseum/XD sequel sometime soon... I loved those games, and I miss having Shadow Pokemon to grab... Plus I always had an idea that the third game would feature a Shadow Celebi (since Celebi is the one responsible for opening the doors to Pokemon's hearts in the first (and sorta in the second) game.

I need more xd.png-00X mons...

-K-

I beat the 4th gym leader, and now i'm on the fifth. Victory, my Victini or however you spell it, saved my butt in the last moment when I almost lost. Battling with a paralyzed Pokemon when the rest fainted with no revives, or potions to heal them = Hard.

Now the fifth Gym Leader... And Team Crapsma again... Fun fun fun.

Oh, I'm fairly certain they'll remake them... I just don't know if they're going to do Grey and rush on to Gen 6 (and do the remakes then) or if they're going to do them this Gen.

There's already people banking on a D/P Remake... but I'd say it'd be more likely to get another Red/Green remake before we'll see a D/P one...

I'm really hoping they'll go back to making a Colosseum/XD sequel sometime soon... I loved those games, and I miss having Shadow Pokemon to grab... Plus I always had an idea that the third game would feature a Shadow Celebi (since Celebi is the one responsible for opening the doors to Pokemon's hearts in the first (and sorta in the second) game.

I need more xd.png-00X mons...

-K-

Do you really think that they'd go to the 6th Gen in 2-3 years when we have four years worth of event Pokemon (including this year for Victini)?

Did anyone else freak out when the sound director started up a certain song after you visit the Game Freak Building after beating the game?

I halfway expected some sort of building takeover, scared me half to death...

Not exactly sure what your last sentence meant, but I'd be more than happy to find you your own Mew off of GTS C: I'm guessing you weren't able to get an anniversary Mew?

I meant that in order to trade for a mon through the GTS you need to see it, well at the very least see it. For example, I've seen ferroseed so if I look through the GTS I can trade for one. However I haven't seen its evo so if I look through the GTS I can't trade for one until I do.

You would? I LOVE YOU! T^T

No I didn't. My DS was dead during the event. I got the DSi/black bundle a little bit after it was released.

Oh. Also. Are Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem below level 10 even available without a hack? I do not understand why people on the GTS keep asking for those pokemon at lvl 9 and under. o-o

I've seen those requests as well. They are either trolling or just showing off their pokemon. Or they really do think you can get that low of a level Reshiram. But I really doubt that.

Ah, okay. Yeah I already knew that xd.png /GTS censorkip.gif*

I'd be more than happy to go get you one =D Not sure how long it'll take (I gave mine to a friend already, so... xd.png) but I'll find one. Level will range between 5-10.

^^

Ah, okay. Yeah I already knew that xd.png /GTS censorkip.gif*

I'd be more than happy to go get you one =D Not sure how long it'll take (I gave mine to a friend already, so... xd.png) but I'll find one. Level will range between 5-10.

^^

5-10 is perfect. *wants to E.V train a mon properly*

Do you really think that they'd go to the 6th Gen in 2-3 years when we have four years worth of event Pokemon (including this year for Victini)?

Doesn't exactly mean anything. Just because we've generally had an event legend each year doesn't mean the system can't be changed, and with the new Wi-fi events coinciding with things happening in the anime, I can see them just doing mini-arcs for Keldeo and company...

or who knows, maybe this summer one of the Victini movies will have Keldeo and the other will have Meroetta... or any other way to explain how they can distribute the 3 events...

There have been plenty of scrapped ideas for event distribution... NIntendo has lamented the fact that they didn't think far enough ahead in Gen 3 and released all of the Event Pokemon leaving a 2 year gap between gens... Then we got 4 event legends in Gen 4, which dummied out event items to get the mons in favor of downloading the mons directly. I could see them making 4 event mons for Gen 5 and then realize that they want the Generation to be a quicker one, and having to condense the releases a bit.

And technically, they could use the normal distribution ideas and move on to Gen 6 in about 3 years. If Keldeo comes out this summer, Meroette next summer, and Genosect the summer after, wen could see Gen 6 as early as 2013, or 2014 if they want a year between Genosect and Gen 6 (but if they scrap the R/S remakes, I can see them using Genosect as an Arceus/Shiny Beast of the Generation, where you trade it to the next game/gen in the series to unlock some event).

So really, there's a lot more options available to Nintendo than just waiting 4 years for event legends to make their way into the hands of fans. Hell, technically they could just not release Genosect until Gen 6 (but I'm sure the ****storms they'd get wouldn't be worth it). We really can't use precedent to give a clearcut answer to what will happen because precedent has been changing since day 1 in respect to Event legends.

-K-

Generation 6 eh? I seriously wonder how long Gamefreak can keep this up until they run out of ideas. We started with 150 pokemon and now we have over 600. I think it will take more then three years to think up enough pokemon to make a proper game. they did well with this game, but how long do you think they can keep it up?

Edit: used the wrong Company lol

Edited by Qualeo

I worried how 5th gen was gonna turn out.. but now I LOVE IT. If they make a 6th gen, I hope they do just as well or better. :3

They have so many ideas for Pokemon that they haven't used yet. (Thylacine Pokemon? Fire/ice Pokemon? I WANT THEM.) If they actually utilize different concepts well, we could be seeing another amazing generation of Pokemon. And honestly, with the money this company is raking in, I doubt the franchise will end soon.

Well yes there are a lot of concepts they still have yet to use. I was surprised myself when the Gen V pokemon actually turned out pretty awesome. I especially love the Ice cream pokemon xd.png

I'm just not sure how many more generations they can make and still make the pokemon great.

Edit: Typoes lol

Edited by Qualeo

Generation 6 eh? I seriously wonder how long Nintendo can keep this up until they run out of ideas. We started with 150 pokemon and now we have over 600. I think it will take more then three years to think up enough pokemon to make a proper game.  they did well with this game, but how long do you think they can keep it up?

Game Freak (NOT Nintendo. Nintendo publishes the game, GF is the one that does all of the work and planning) has thousands of mon ideas floating around already from previous gens... If the rumor about Munna is true, it's been around since nearly the beginning of the series.

Besides, the 5th Gen is the first one where an American (or really any non-Japanese person) has made Pokemon for the game... If GF branches out further in the future, we could see mons based on European/Native American/Russian/African/etc. folklore and culture, which will offer a great amount of material for plenty of Generations to come.

And really, this argument pops up every generation, and while skepticism is a bit healthy in any fandom, it seems like many fans have eaten humble pie about the 3rd, 4th, and 5th generations over "Nintendo/Game Freak running out of ideas" and never seem to learn that maybe if they found their skepticism was unfounded 2-3 times beforehand, maybe it's not a good judge of the future... (This isn't directed at anyone in particular in this thread, but I've been following the online community since before the release of R/S... and the same people have been saying "Gen N was great, but I don't think Gen N+1 can be as good. In fact, I'm sure it won't!" (where N = 2, 3, 4, or now 5))

-K-

Edited by Kamak

Well, I never said that "Gamefreak/Nintendo was running out of ideas", I said that I just think it will take slighter longer to create enough pokemon. I am positive that there will be a Gen 6, just not as soon as three years. It is quite possible that it may come in three years or maybe even less then that (I doubt this very much). I do expect a lot of things from Gamefreak. Though I did not know some of the pokemon this time around were American.

Doesn't exactly mean anything. Just because we've generally had an event legend each year doesn't mean the system can't be changed, and with the new Wi-fi events coinciding with things happening in the anime, I can see them just doing mini-arcs for Keldeo and company...

or who knows, maybe this summer one of the Victini movies will have Keldeo and the other will have Meroetta... or any other way to explain how they can distribute the 3 events...

There have been plenty of scrapped ideas for event distribution... NIntendo has lamented the fact that they didn't think far enough ahead in Gen 3 and released all of the Event Pokemon leaving a 2 year gap between gens... Then we got 4 event legends in Gen 4, which dummied out event items to get the mons in favor of downloading the mons directly. I could see them making 4 event mons for Gen 5 and then realize that they want the Generation to be a quicker one, and having to condense the releases a bit.

And technically, they could use the normal distribution ideas and move on to Gen 6 in about 3 years. If Keldeo comes out this summer, Meroette next summer, and Genosect the summer after, wen could see Gen 6 as early as 2013, or 2014 if they want a year between Genosect and Gen 6 (but if they scrap the R/S remakes, I can see them using Genosect as an Arceus/Shiny Beast of the Generation, where you trade it to the next game/gen in the series to unlock some event).

So really, there's a lot more options available to Nintendo than just waiting 4 years for event legends to make their way into the hands of fans. Hell, technically they could just not release Genosect until Gen 6 (but I'm sure the ****storms they'd get wouldn't be worth it). We really can't use precedent to give a clearcut answer to what will happen because precedent has been changing since day 1 in respect to Event legends.

-K-

That's a good point. Every one was/is hoping that Keldeo will appear in the 14th movie(s), so it could easily happen. It just seems weird that they finally get a generation that most, if not all, Pokemon fans can love, and they rush through it just to get to the next one. It brings to mind something Shigeru Miyamoto once said: "A delayed game is eventually good. A bad game is bad forever." I just feel that if they rush into the 6th generation, they might just end up creating a bomb that will kill the franchise.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Now, if there is a generation where it ONLY has new starters and the rest were new evolutions and pre-evolutions, theeeen I will think they are running out of ideas. :P But until then, I still have hope.

(I will probably cry whenever Pokemon finally does end, if it does in my lifetime. ;_______;)