Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

How'd you get it to change? I tried it with my Deerling earlier this morning and couldn't get it to work (not that I tried it for very long).

Put it in your party. Save. Turn off power. Turn on power. It should change.

I give up on Befriend A Pokemon.

;-; goddamn third level

:/

Want me to try for you? *is bored*

My game is still on autumn >.>

I was playing a little earlier...expecting to see snow, but it's still on autumn :c

EDIT: owait, now it's winter :3

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

I just got it today, and i'm playing it now. I can't beat the first gym. I feel ashamed.

Lol no worries. It took me forever to beat the gym leader.Only because I didn't realize you could get one of the three monkey pokemon from the girl in the dreamyard xd.png

I was so frustrated the whole time I was trying to beat him,

Aghhhh breeding and hatching Zoruas in the hopes of a shiny at some point. I'm like 40 eggs in now. x____X This is gonna take a looooong while.

And I'm turning my Black version on and off endlessly in the hopes of a shiny starter, lulz.

Also, I have to ask. Why does the game start in autumn and not spring or summer? o-o

The seasons are monthly, so Spring = January, Summer = February, Autumn = March etc. Where the game came out in March it starts as Autumn.

Just reached 1800 eggs for a shiny Axew, not very fun hatching eggs at the moment tongue.gif. Too many eggs X_X.

Good luck infi. I hope you get a shiny soon lol.

I thought the seasons were assigned to certain months. Like I'm in winter now. Maybe it'll change?

Put it in your party. Save. Turn off power. Turn on power. It should change.

Thanks. I was never really sure how to change their forms.

Started Black last night... This means I've started a save file in all 4 Seasons (Spring- Japanese White, Summer- Japanese Black, Fall- White, Winter- Black)

Playing on my 3DS is strange... the screen is small when you don't want it stretched... xd.png

-K-

:c

I want a 3DS soooo badly...but I lack moneyz...

I really really REALLY despise all of the impossible trades clogging up the GTS...I mean, I'm sitting there looking at trades and at least half of the ones that come up are impossible >.<

I wish I had a 3DS too xd.png I have only a regular DS. Nothing Special

I find it annoying too with the impossible trades. But I don't worry much anymore. The pokemon I could possibly want I already have.

Edited by Qualeo

Playing on my 3DS is strange... the screen is small when you don't want it stretched... xd.png

-K-

I remember having that problem playing my GB/GBC games on my GBA.

I keep eying the Cosmo Black 3DS languishing in the Entertainment section at work, wishing it was Aqua Blue (I already have a black DS Lite), and wishing I didn't have some minor money troubles (minor but complicated).

Back on topic: Does anyone with Black and White and a 3DS know what (if any) special features the games have with the 3DS? Nintendo had hinted that there might be.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Back on topic: Does anyone with Black and White and a 3DS know what (if any) special features the games have with the 3DS? Nintendo had hinted that there might be.

That was a rumor propagated by IGN. The only bonuses the games get between any of the DS iterations is video chatting with the Xtransciever on the Dsi/DSiXL/3DS via online...

The only other bonus the game lmight have is less lag on the 3DS with the higher RAM...

-K-

Aww, that's it? sad.gif Every time I see Gamefreak's fancy logo, I picture that star thing popping out of the screen, so I thought there would be more to it.

...Did have a thought though. The 3DS has a pedometer right in the system, and, since I learned the new Nintendogs game can use it, that makes me wonder if maybe Gamefreak will use it too. (Pokewalker 2.0, anyone? laugh.gif Nintendo is big on the getting kids in shape thing.)

I dunno if they would release another separate Pokewalker again, though. They want you to walk around with the 3DS so you can use Streetpass, and since it saves data from each of your games so it can exchange it with people even if the cartridge isn't in there, having a Pokewalker would defeat that purpose.

I dunno if they would release another separate Pokewalker again, though. They want you to walk around with the 3DS so you can use Streetpass, and since it saves data from each of your games so it can exchange it with people even if the cartridge isn't in there, having a Pokewalker would defeat that purpose.

That's what they meant. The 3DS already can be used as a pedometer, and games such as Nintendogs offer a seperate Pedometer that uses the same technology, so they could do a built in pedometer in a future Pokemon game. There's no need for an outside peripheral.

-K-

Can someone please explain EV training? I don't really get it that well <<. I also FINALLY beat the first gym leader and now i'm at the second... I'm scared because I have no fighting Pokemon.

That can be easily remedied. Go to the outside area of Pinwheel Forest just west of Nacrene City, and you'll find 3 different Fighting types. 2 you can find easily, but the third can only be found in the rustling grass. The Pokemon are Timburr, Throh and Sawk. Throh is easier to find on White while Sawk is easier to find of Black.

If you want to learn about EVs and EV Training then read up about it here: http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Maybe this little comic will help in explaining it, Soruc.

That is the best thing to ever exist.

Back on topic, I challenged Cynthia last night with my level 63s. Wiped the floor with her face >D

Although I should say that, 'cause I had this weirdo anime-crush on her for like, ever.

> _>

< _<

v_v

Ha first time I tried to beat Cynthia I was so not prepared. she destroyed me.

Then yesterday I took my group of level 100s and destroyed her.

Also, is anyone else ahving trouble connecting to Wi-fi? I have not been able to get on the GTS all day. Its making me mad D=

Edit: Typos ninja.gif

Edited by Qualeo

When I first connected to WiFi on my Black version, it registered my DS and Black version together. If I were to get a new DS and tried to connect to WiFi with my Black version would it let me or do I have to use it on the DS it was originally registered to? I ask cause I only have DS Lites and my router uses WPA, and if I were to get a 3DS I'd like to use my router instead of sneaking onto the router down the street from my house.

Good news and bad news. The good news is I got around to going to the frozen yogurt store and downloading my victory pass. The bad news is, I lost my wallet.....

That can be easily remedied.  Go to the outside area of Pinwheel Forest just west of Nacrene City, and you'll find 3 different Fighting types.  2 you can find easily, but the third can only be found in the rustling grass.  The Pokemon are Timburr, Throh and Sawk.  Throh is easier to find on White while Sawk is easier to find of Black.

If you want to learn about EVs and EV Training then read up about it here:  http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

Lol, the Comic was awesome xd.png. The Seribii link helps, too. Now i'm going to EV train my Victini after I get out of the 4th gym. And I caught Sawk and he is now my hero, as he saved my butt in the 2nd gym.

Edited by Soruc The Dragon