Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

...........I just caught Kobalion.....with a Heal Ball XDDDDDD Big strong fighting legendary pokemon got caught by a small pink pokeball xd.png

Ah, I see. ^^;

For the Befriend a Pokemon game thing, could you make multiple accounts to get all of the eeveelutions since you can only get one on one account?

youd need 7 games because only one game can link with an account.

youd need 7 games because only one game can link with an account.

And once linked, unless you restart the game, it's permanent.

Heck you may be permanent even if you do restart the game (I don't know this for sure).

*applauds*

Never in my life have I completed a single Pokedex XD

Not even a regional dex... >.>' [/failure]

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

*applauds*

Never in my life have I completed a single Pokedex xd.png

Not even a regional dex... >.>' [/failure]

It's not really hard anymore, with GTS and all, just really tedious at times. After you beat the game some people like to go straight to filling the dex. Well some can't do that. It's not that they're incapable, they just find it tedious. So my suggestion is don't focus on filling the dex. Focus on battling new pokemon and people, catching what you want and before you know it your only missing one or two to see them all. Once you do that you can just GTS what you haven't caught and google where to find what you haven't seen. BOOM you've filled to dex. :3

Caught a shiny Lillipup in White early this morning wub.gif. Time to EV train my little cutie smile.gif.

Has there been any confirmation that shinies are easier to get in this generation? It seems that they are.

The only was they are supposed to be easier to get is through breeding by the Masuda Method(even though I'm past 1600 eggs in hopes of a shiny Axew dry.gif).. The rate is 1/1366 when breeding using the Masuda Method, but other than that, the regular rate hasn't changed(it is still 1/8192).

Edited by Storm_Dragoon

Has there been any confirmation that shinies are easier to get in this generation? It seems that they are.

If you breed, there is a way to make it MUCH easier.

Say you want to breed Samurott, if you breed two Samurott and one is from a different region than your game (EX: U.S Black version and a Japan Samurott) your chances of hatching a shiny go from 1/8192 to 1/1365.3. That's a drop of 6826.7, over a 75% difference.

Source. :3

EDIT: Masuda Method that was mentioned by Storm_Dragoon. Although there is another way mentioned in my source. :3

Edited by crazywargod

I've never trusted in GTS ever since Diamond/Pearl. Those experiences while browsing through offers made me understand how GTS can be mistreated with ridiculous offers. I've tried it recently just to see how new it was and predictably found it almost the same way before. So GTS is out of my conscious, unless is with someone I know then it's an exception.

Shinies I tend to neglect away when found off of the GTS. Legendaries will most certainly be shunned. A legendary is a legendary but giving it a shiny form is just asking for it. Yea, I'm one of those who are strict with shinies. If it's chainable in D/P/Pt, then I can catch it myself.

*hugs his Platinum and HeartGold shiny team*

I was thinking of making a next shiny team for whatever future version is coming but since radar chaining does not exist in Unova, I'm gona have to relying on breeding. I tried it and found it tedious very quickly.

I've never trusted in GTS ever since Diamond/Pearl. Those experiences while browsing through offers made me understand how GTS can be mistreated with ridiculous offers. I've tried it recently just to see how new it was and predictably found it almost the same way before. So GTS is out of my conscious, unless is with someone I know then it's an exception.

Shinies I tend to neglect away when found off of the GTS. Legendaries will most certainly be shunned. A legendary is a legendary but giving it a shiny form is just asking for it. Yea, I'm one of those who are strict with shinies. If it's chainable in D/P/Pt, then I can catch it myself.

*hugs his Platinum and HeartGold shiny team*

I was thinking of making a next shiny team for whatever future version is coming but since radar chaining does not exist in Unova, I'm gona have to relying on breeding. I tried it and found it tedious very quickly.

The second method of obtaining shiny Pok?on is through the method called "chaining". This method has you carry on a chain on the Pok?adar. As you battle the Pok?on and your chain increases, the chances of seeing a Shiny Pok?on also increases up until you're on the 40th chain where it levels out. Continue the chain and you may see the grass glow instead of shaking. If this occurs, there is a shiny Pok?on there. To get this far, I suggest you use many Repels so your chains are less likely to be broken.

It still exists :3

It exist in Unova? I must know; I must chain the region.

Also, what's with the '?' in your writing? I'm seeing '?' in "Poke" (Pok?)

It exist in Unova? I must know; I must chain the region.

Also, what's with the '?' in your writing? I'm seeing '?' in "Poke" (Pok?)

I copypasted that from serebii (the link in the post before my last) and the PS3 can't identify the symbol serebii used. It puts '?' when it can't identify something.

Oh that. I'm already acquainted to radar chaining. I have been for months.

I thought there was a way of radar chaining in Unova. I thought mistakenly. Should have known it was only available for 4th gen.

My friend's mom won't let him trade Pokemon with people because she thinks it gives the DS a virus.

..a virus. A.. MAN, she is not tech savvy at ALL.

Oh that. I'm already acquainted to radar chaining. I have been for months.

I thought there was a way of radar chaining in Unova. I thought mistakenly. Should have known it was only available for 4th gen.

Continue the chain and you may see the grass glow instead of shaking.

And where do you fing shaking grass in gen 4 tongue.gif

Oh, I see what you mean. I have never really thought about that. I see the grass shaking in Unova just rare pokemon that show up occasionally, such as an Audino, but never have I thought it had a similar concept as radar chaining. xd.png

Clever.

EDIT: By the way, think you can get me a Rufflet? Any kind will do. I'll trade you the shiny Weedle I've been keeping reserved for you.

Edited by Sombreon

Oh, I see what you mean. I have never really thought about that. I see the grass shaking in Unova just rare pokemon that show up occasionally, such as an Audino, but never have I thought it had a similar concept as radar chaining. xd.png

Clever.

EDIT: By the way, think you can get me a Rufflet? Any kind will do. I'll trade you the shiny Weedle I've been keeping reserved for you.

Yep, I guess. I've found serebii reliable so far.

Easily :3

Rufflets are exclusive to White and since I got Black, I cannot obtain one by myself. So what better chance to gift you the Weedle now than wait longer until I find something else.

Rufflets are exclusive to White and since I got Black, I cannot obtain one by myself. So what better chance to gift you the Weedle now than wait longer until I find something else.

I have black too. I got mine through trade myself (along with the green blob of awesome).

I read somewhere that Solosis or its evolution can be obtained through Black in-game trade. I'm not sure if that's correct though.

432 eggs and still no shiny zorua... Anyone want one? I have been releasing them..

I read somewhere that Solosis or its evolution can be obtained through Black in-game trade. I'm not sure if that's correct though.

Not that I know of, the grass ones yes, but solosis I don't think so.

Okay I have 4 newly hatched Rufflet all male, of course. Natures:Sassy, Bashful, Jolly, and Hardy.

Edited by crazywargod

Then it was that grass 'mon that I read of then. tongue.gif

I'll take the Jolly one.

*heads over to Wi-Fi*