Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

The Japanese name >8U

Or Madame Otterus (final evo is a giant walrus. NOTHING LIKE AN OTTER HERPDERP)

It's not a walrus.. 'tis a sea lion. SILLY WILLY.

I say name it.. maybe... Artemis? owo

Oh, maybe. Maru sounds like a boy's name though. Maybe I'll just call it Cascadia like I did with my token water Poke in HG.

I actually like the second evolution the best, so I may not evolve Osha to it's final form.

(I have a Lv. 80 Mudkip on Coloseum that can shoot a Hydro Pump that's bigger then it's head. It's awesome. laugh.gif )

Sombreon, do you not want your monkey? Because they help a lot at the first gym. owo

Yea, I had him picked up before the 2nd battle but surprisingly I didn't have to use him at all. Snivy took care of it all the way. <3

Either way I still had to use him. As I got to the little trainers school yard, these 2 girls didn't let me pass through the main road cause I lacked a 2nd team member. Snivy can take the both of you on. D:<

Anyways, right after Team Plasma theft occurrence and before their battle, I got myself a Pidove! *loves Pigeons*

Beat Team Plasma, retrieved the stole mon, and this is where I stand.

(f) Snivy - Lv. 17

(m) Pidove - Lv. 13

Not going to use Panpour; boxed. <.<

Anyone want to help with names? I think I'm going to only use snivy, maybe oshawott, but I'm getting all the starers in the game anyways. I'm going to name one oshawott Gakupo. I know that. Other name ideas? I'm going to make sure at least one snivy is a girl. Also, I think I am getting a leperadas (I think that's its name).

http://thesaurus.com/

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/

I'm using those sites to try and come up with something that's at least somewhat creative. happy.gif Just look at the 'Dex info, and see if a word jumps out at you.

Osha uses it's seashell thing as a blade, so I'm looking up blade to see if I can find anything I like.

Edit: Name is now Faith, and she has a male Lillipup named Chibi as her first teammate.

(Took me forever to find a boy, 'cause I kept on running into girls for some reason.)

You have to use something called a Relocator, I think. There's probably an answer on the Gamefaqs board. happy.gif

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-pokemon-black-version

Edited by Gamekatt101

GOT ZIT. Anyway, how to you transfer your Celebi and Johto Trio to White to get Zorark/Zorua? I tried trading but they don't work...

GOT ZIT. Anyway, how to you transfer your Celebi and Johto Trio to White to get Zorark/Zorua? I tried trading but they don't work...

I found out how. <3

..I'm a girl though, lol. 8'D

where i am guy is more often then naught a genderless expression now wink.gif

ill prob transfer the beasts over sometime this week, just gotta borrow my friends ds.

I get mine tomorrow <3 Super excited. I'm getting a male Snivy as my starter. :3

I got mine today~ I got Snivy, but I still don't know what to name eeeeet. Named my snivy Ouroboros laugh.gif

Edit: the opening scene that they always show was amazing X3 The music at the loading screen reminded my of something from a loz game.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

I'm taking my time and stuff~. Looking around, grinding up, taking it all in. About to take on the 3rd gym. :D

ouroboros? gotta love RE5 AIR?

after like 3 tries i swept the bug gym with my def +1 attk/sp attk +6 solid snivy (evo of snivy mind you)....was trying to sweep with drilbur but the stupid bug thing razor leafed him to death

RE5 AIR? I have no idea what that is. I was thinking more snake eating itself and Full Metal Alchemist xd.png

It still kinda bugs me that parents let their 10 year old children go out alone to wander around in dangerous circumstances and fight. O_o

I've lost my touch... I went to attempt the second gym and lost to a trainer with only a Herdier on their team. Its bite is worse than its bark; kept flinching my mons. >.<

Ended up losing to that trainer...

I didn't explore the area properly, forgot about the Pinwheel Forest, so I went there after my second defeat.

I did the usual routine, battle here and there, train up my mons... but to make matters worse, I lost yet again, but not to a trainer but to a double battle wild encounter. How low can this get? 3rd defeat in the Unova region. -.-

It is me or is this game just not liking me?

Currently at Nacrene City. Current state:

(f) Snivy - Lv. 20

(m) Pidove - Lv. 20

I'm stopping here for today; I'll continue tomorrow.

I'm having trouble too. I haven't lost yet, but the difficulty of Level Grinding is making it harder on me than usual.

I've lost my touch... I went to attempt the second gym and lost to a trainer with only a Herdier on their team. Its bite is worse than its bark; kept flinching my mons. >.<

I didn't explore the area properly, forgot about the Pinwheel Forest, so I went there after my second defeat.

I did the usual routine, battle here and there, train up my mons... but to make matters worse, I lost yet again, but not to a trainer but to a double battle wild encounter. How low can this get? 3rd defeat in the Unova region. -.-

(f) Snivy - Lv. 20

(m) Pidove - Lv. 20

Get a fighting type from Pinwheel Forest. It helps a lot in the second gym.

About to start playing White. <3 Made it to GameStop 15 minutes before closing time. xd.png

Snivy FTW.

RE5 AIR?

resident evil 5, ouroboros was the name of the virus in that one, AIR= Am I Right?

completly forgot ouroboros was the symbol of self continuinty or some crap like that tongue.gif

say what crazy? i just spammed growth then destroyed them lol

Will someone who loved gen 3, hated d/p, and loved hg like B/w? I am not sure if I want to get it, thanks in advanced.

I've lost my touch... I went to attempt the second gym and lost to a trainer with only a Herdier on their team.  Its bite is worse than its bark; kept flinching my mons. >.<

(f) Snivy - Lv. 20

(m) Pidove - Lv. 20

That happened when I first played my Japanese Version of white... that Herdier is a beast... So no worries... tongue.gif

Also, Double Wild Battles will kill you in a heartbeat...

Keep in mind though that Nurses and Doctors will heal you whenever you want after you beat them, so use them often without having to run all the way back to the Center...

I actually swept the second gym this time with Dave (Roggenrola) since they couldn't get past the high defenses and resistence...

I'm taking my time and stuff~. Looking around, grinding up, taking it all in. About to take on the 3rd gym. biggrin.gif

This. I'm trying to catch every wild mon I can as I go through... right now Pansear and Sawk are being pains though... and MIke was a bad Zebra and killed the Pansear I found...

No pop rocks for you, mister...

-K-

Edited by Kamak