Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Wtf is with the parental/guardian part?

It's telling the kids (if they are too young) that their parents should do those parts, I think. Either way, just ignore it.

Yeah, let's face it, the majority of Pokemon fan are probably kids, but don't let it bug ya. happy.gif

Just mean we older Trainers get to help out all the younger ones.

(...And maybe kick their butts in a battle. tongue.gif)

I have to use a Wii for internet so I cannot see the drop down menu or calendar or whatnot. What is the proper format if you can only type it out? like XX/XX/XXXX?

YYYY-MM-DD. I had to go to Customer Service at the bottom of the page to find that, as I couldn't see the drop-down thing either, I think because of NoScript (so I could have fixed that, but I didn't know anything was supposed to be showing up to begin with).

I still need to figure out a username and a screen name, though, so I don't have my account just yet. xd.png

Ok, good. I though it was asking me to get parental permission, which would be ridiculous since I'm almost 17. Lol, silly lil kids. (they can figure the stuff out themselves. I'd rather kick their butts XP).

YYYY-MM-DD. I had to go to Customer Service at the bottom of the page to find that, as I couldn't see the drop-down thing either, I think because of NoScript (so I could have fixed that, but I didn't know anything was supposed to be showing up to begin with).

I still need to figure out a username and a screen name, though, so I don't have my account just yet. xd.png

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

...Espeon or Umbreon?

>.>

Those are the only two whose abilities I actually like.....

Any suggestions?

Ok, good. I though it was asking me to get parental permission, which would be ridiculous since I'm almost 17. Lol, silly lil kids. (they can figure the stuff out themselves. I'd rather kick their butts XP).

It's a part of that "no signing up for pretty much anything unless you have parents' fax in permission/are over the age of 13" rule that started up a few years ago.

And, yeah, the butt kicking is so much fun. cool.gif Had my precious Salamance KO a level 100 Rotom with a single Dragon Claw at the BW Tour. Kid had to leave the mall before we could finish, but I'm still pretty sure I could have won. (If Umbreon didn't exist, that dragon would so be my fave.)

Ehh, I'm gunna go with Espeon...

Now the next thing I'm gunna do is make a "clone" of my emerald team and transfer them over to White...

By clone I mean breed them all, hatch 'em, and then send them over lD

Hopefully I will be lucky enough to get another female Mudkip....first time I started Emerald I got a female Mudkip and I wasn't even trying lD Cuz I don't really care about starter genders...

The only other time I got a female starter was mah Charmander in FireRed.

I only have.....no female starters. Yup yup.

And you know what that means: DITTO TIME!

...Espeon or Umbreon?

>.>

Those are the only two whose abilities I actually like.....

Any suggestions?

Really it depends on your preference.

Espeon and Umbreon pretty much being polar opposites.

Espeon comes with better Sp.Attack and Speed, the rest aren't as good as Umbreons, but it also comes with an awesome ability.

Umbreon comes with better Health, Defense, and Sp.Defense, Espeon winning in terms of Sp.Attack and speed, but it also comes with a not AS awesome but still pretty awesome ability.

Umbreon and Espeon have the same in Attack.

I'm getting Umbreon who I'm going to try to up the Sp.Attack of when I get it.

Edited by crazywargod

I think Espeon's DW ability is better than Umbreon's, but I guess it's all about opinion. c: *shrug*

I do prefer Umbreon overall, though. You know what REALLY made me like it? Colosseum and Gale of Darkness. Just the way it MOVED. Hhnnngghh. So slick and awesome. And so precise with its footwork. x3

I think Espeon's DW ability is better than Umbreon's, but I guess it's all about opinion. c: *shrug*

I do prefer Umbreon overall, though. You know what REALLY made me like it? Colosseum and Gale of Darkness. Just the way it MOVED. Hhnnngghh. So slick and awesome. And so precise with its footwork. x3

Bad wording on my part. I called Espeon's ability awesome and Umbreon's not AS awesome but still pretty awesome.

I do like Umbreon better, but I like Espeon's ability in this case...

I wish we could get more than one of the Eeveelutions xd.png

I do like Umbreon better, but I like Espeon's ability in this case...

I wish we could get more than one of the Eeveelutions XD

Oh lawd, if we could even get TWO of them that would be bhjgfhjkvg amazing.

(Espeon and Umbreon? Espeon and Vaporeon? Espeon and Leafeon? I DON'T EVEN KNOW, MAN. BUT LIKE. MAN. It would totally be awesome. But then I guess there would be so many DW Eeveelutions in competitions it wouldn't be funny. XD)

I really hate Ghetsis. x_X Stupid Hydriegon or however it's spelled. Nearly killed all my pokemon D|

Hah.

Here's how it went with Ghetsis's Hydreigon:

Sent out Lv. 58 Zweilous with Quick Claw.

-Dragon Claw

Hydreigon KO'd in one turn. :B

I would SOOO get Espeon and Umbreon ^^

my battle with Hydreigon went:

*Joltik*

Hydreigon used Fire Blast

*near heart attack*

Missed

Joltik used Bug Buzz

Little less than 1/2 hp left

Hydreigon used Fire Blast

*omgholycarpDUCKJOLTIK*

Missed again

Joltik used Bug Buzz

Hydreigon Fainted

Victory to the 4 inch tall buggeh~

Yay I got Kyurem! 8D

...It's my only pokemon even remotely capable of taking on the Elite Four D| All my other pokemon are still in their early 50s or 60s levelwise. xd.png

But yay. Dragon. o3o

You have to have beaten N and Ghetsis first, and then you can go and get Kyurem. :3

ETA: Kyurem is at lvl 75 when you meet, so be sure to have a Pokemon that can withstand its attacks. Also have a masterball or a buttload of Ultra Balls. xd.pngI used my lvl 52 Victini to get its health way down in the red and then I just started throwing Ultra Balls at it. :U Got it on like the 7th one. x3

Edited by Infinis

I thought you were talking about the eeveelution, but yes, I did beat both of them.

Oh. xd.png I thought you were talking to me. Sorry about that.

I would assume you can get the eeveelution without beating the game all the way but I'm not sure. xd.png

Yay, my Hydreigon finally evolved~ ^^

Now I'ma go grind my others to get in their early 60s so I don't die when I explore the eastern hemisphere xd.png

Also Kyurem knows endevor (Spell fail?) so either bring a lot of healing items or a pokemon unaffected by normal moves.