Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

And how does getting pokemon this way make sense is what I meant.

Well. Pokemon IS a kid's game. And you get to the Dream World over the computer. So it would be easier to just straight up get the Eeveelutions over the computer than WiFi THEN computer and etc etc etc. And I guess they didn't want to just distribute them normally so instead made a little game to amuse the children's (or everyone's) minds as they wait for the Global Link to open up.

..hmhmhm. *nod* That's my guess.

Well. Pokemon IS a kid's game. And you get to the Dream World over the computer. So it would be easier to just straight up get the Eeveelutions over the computer than WiFi THEN computer and etc etc etc. And I guess they didn't want to just distribute them normally so instead made a little game to amuse the children's (or everyone's) minds as they wait for the Global Link to open up.

..hmhmhm. *nod* That's my guess.

Okay I meant how does this game make any more sense than the sableye game?

Okay I meant how does this game make any more sense than the sableye game?

..um.

I thought I answered that question the first time? @__@? I'm a wee bit confused.

..um.

I thought I answered that question the first time? @__@? I'm a wee bit confused.

You said you would have rather gotten an eeveelution through the sableye game but it wouldn't make sense.

I'm wondering how this game makes any more sense than the sableye game does.

You have not yet explained.

You said you would have rather gotten an eeveelution through the sableye game but it wouldn't make sense.

I'm wondering how this game makes any more sense than the sableye game does.

You have not yet explained.

I told you it wouldn't make sense for the Sableye game because the Sableye game has a SABLEYE in it, not any Eeveelution. (Plus it was a game that was already made before all this, and I don't think the programmers would like having to redo the coding of the game to tie in with the Eeveelutions event.) The one you are getting the Eeveelutions from have animations for the EEVEELUTIONS, and not any other Pokemon. And I'm guessing they would rather make a new game for children to play to keep their attention for a little while.

That is all I meant. And I tried to say that in my first answer too. So please don't say I didn't explain it, because I don't know any other way TO explain it.

I told you it wouldn't make sense for the Sableye game because the Sableye game has a SABLEYE in it, not any Eeveelution. (Plus it was a game that was already made before all this, and I don't think the programmers would like having to redo the coding of the game to tie in with the Eeveelutions event.) The one you are getting the Eeveelutions from have animations for the EEVEELUTIONS, and not any other Pokemon. And I'm guessing they would rather make a new game for children to play to keep their attention for a little while.

That is all I meant. And I tried to say that in my first answer too. So please don't say I didn't explain it, because I don't know any other way TO explain it.

It seemed as if you were explaining why they made a game instead of why one game made more sense than the other (which was my question).

Oh, nonono. XD I just don't like the new game. So laggy and evil. I just prefer games that are like Bejeweled.

Oh, nonono. xd.png I just don't like the new game. So laggy and evil. I just prefer games that are like Bejeweled.

I actually like the game. I just don't like the way the choosing was set up.

Oh? O: Why not? Well, I guess at times it's difficult to get the balls you want and NOT get the balls you don't want. Especially if you're trying to save the ball at the same time.

Oh? O: Why not? Well, I guess at times it's difficult to get the balls you want and NOT get the balls you don't want. Especially if you're trying to save the ball at the same time.

Yep.

Gahhh >.< I hate the game to get an eeveelution >.< My computer has a HORRIBLE video card and the game is so slow and laggy. I am almost tempted to give my user and pass to someone so they can play it for me xd.png

This would be hilarious out of context.

I'm just grinding so I can beat Cynthia...

I'm waiting for my friend to give me her spare DS so I CAN GET MY BACKED UP GROUDON HORDE INTO BLACK

This would be hilarious out of context.

I'm just grinding so I can beat Cynthia...

...VBJKBNUKHGBVK.

I knew I should have used the words "spheres". O:<

I'm kinda confused...how do I obtain one of these Eeveelutions? >.>'

*only just now discovered the event and is completely lost*

...VBJKBNUKHGBVK.

I knew I should have used the words "spheres". O:<

Kinda the reason I used orbs...

I'm kinda confused...how do I obtain one of these Eeveelutions?  >.>'

*only just now discovered the event and is completely lost*

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/989552-poke...ersion/58623749

Behold the power of the internet! biggrin.gif You gotta make an account on the Pokemon site first though. Then you can go get your 'Mon!

http://www.pokemon.com/us/

Just click on the little box thing next to where you enter your birth date, and it'll open up into a calender where you can click 'n enter the data. happy.gif

Took me a minute to figure it out too, so you're not the only one.

The official Pokemon site have recently updated with a new mini-game having connection to the 'Global Link'.

What you do is start this game (requires registration) and play through the whole game. It's a classic brick breaker arcade game where you need to break bricks and catch the falling elemental orbs.

There are 4 levels to this game. Make it to the end and you'll be reward with a random Eeveelution depending on how many orbs you have collecting. If your aiming for a specific Eeveelution, make sure you catch only the specific element you want. Try to avoid the other orb types.

Good luck.

EDIT: When you do win the game and have picked out your Eeveelution; to obtain it--well no one can actually as it requires the Global Link site to be running which is not.

Edited by Sombreon

Hm. How snarky.

Anyways. Was finally able to level up my Petilil from 1 to 26 while ONLY battling the two Pokemon in the Celestial Tower. c: My Deino helped out, because obviously a little Petilil isn't going to stand a chance against those silly candles. Kekeke. (I am going to breed for another Deino, though. Both her nature and her IVs suck butt.)

I have to use a Wii for internet so I cannot see the drop down menu or calendar or whatnot. What is the proper format if you can only type it out? like XX/XX/XXXX?