Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Hahaha, mine went:

BULLDOZE (miss, Flying pokemon)

Switch for Samurott

BULLDOZE (miss, bad aim.)

SURF AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Victory.

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! Evil game is evil! Thanks to work I'm late to the party, and the game keeps lagging at the worst time, keeping me from getting my Eevee ev.

Edit: Phew. I finally did it, and I managed to get my Vaporeon.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

You do know that move is more powerful when your pokemon is NOT holding an item, right?

Man, I really got it wrong when I was trying to figure out how to beat N's Archeops! xd.png For some reason I was thinking that its damage depended on whether or not the opponent was holding an item, but I didn't remember if it did more with or without an item, and it kept one-shotting my Pokemon when they were holding items, so in my mind, the logical course of action was to take the items off my Pokemon. It seemed especially right when I beat him after doing that because Acrobatics didn't kill... whoever I had out at the time, but at least I did beat him. xd.png

On topic of Clay, mine kinda went like

*sent out Snivy*

Leaf Blade

dead Clay 'mon

next

Leaf Blade

dead Clay 'mon

repeat

lD

but anyway, I finally got to play today :3

I couldn't play for a long time due to homework, too busy, other school-related junk, still too busy, etc...

and I beat the game~ ^^

Before the battle with N, I accidentally killed poor Zekrom like...5 times... >.>

When Ghestis sent out Hydreigon (I had Joltik out), it used Fire Blast...I almost had a heart attack XD

but it missed...then it happened again...missed again...and Joltik killed it with Bug Buzz...

Finishing Team:

Snivy - Lvl 60

Pidove - Lvl 60

Roggenrola - Lvl 61

Joltik - Lvl 61

Litwick - Lvl 60

Axew - Lvl 60

Both of my battles with Clay have been very simple:

Clay sends out Krokorok.

I send out Simipour.

Simipour uses Scald.

Krokorok faints.

Clay sends out Excadrill.

I call back Simipour and send out Darmanitan.

Darmanitan uses Flare Blitz.

Excadrill faints.

Clay sends out Palpitoad.

I call back Darmanitan and send out Servine.

Servine uses Leaf Blade.

Palpitoad faints.

Or something like that. I think, in my first battle, he sent out his Excadrill last, but I'm not sure.

I'm sure I swept Ghesis's team with Haxorus (Templar). =D

-Ghesis sent out Cofagrigus-

Templar used Dragon Dance!

Cofagrigus used Toxic.

Tempalr used Dragon Dance!

Cofagrigus used Protect. (failed)

Cofagrigus used Shadow Ball!

Draco used a Full Restore

Cofagrigus used Protect. (failed)

Cofagrigus used Shadow Ball!

And the next 6 turns became.

Templar used Dragon Claw

- Ghesis's Pokemon has fainted -

rolleyes.gif

xd.png

I beat the game finally. x_X Finishing team:

Serperior, lvl 59

Rufflet, lvl 45

Zekrom, lvl 50

Victini, lvl 50

Zebstrika, lvl 52

The 6th pokemon was one I used in case I really needed to revive something. |D It died a lot. xd.png /mean

I really hate Ghetsis. x_X Stupid Hydriegon or however it's spelled. Nearly killed all my pokemon D|

I am not looking forward to the second run through of the elite four. So I will be trading in my epic lvl 100 party from SS otherwise I'll never win. xd.png /fail

Now on to Black version to get Reshiram o3o

Tried out the befriend a 'mon game and chose dream world Espeon. Pretty much everyone desires them. I choose it because mainly of their stats and ability but mostly because I have yet to have an Espeon on my team. I already got a Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon. Glaceon and Flareon I kinda have but Jolteon doesn't peak my interest; don't have. dry.gif So I went with Espeon, of course.

All there is left is to do is play the waiting game. That is until Spring.

Tried out the befriend a 'mon game and chose dream world Espeon.  Pretty much everyone desires them. I choose it because mainly of their stats and ability but mostly because I have yet to have an Espeon on my team. I already got a Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon. Glaceon and Flareon I kinda have but Jolteon doesn't peak my interest; don't have.  dry.gif So I went with Espeon, of course.

All there is left is to do is play the waiting game. That is until Spring.

Bah. I keep trying that game but I can't win xd.png The trackpad on my laptop keeps screwing me over, I think.

What about the Dream World Espeon makes it so desirable? I'm inclined to try for an umbreon simply because I love umbreons, but if espeon is better....

Edit: How the heck am I supposed to win it??? Dx

Edited by Infinis

Bah. I keep trying that game but I can't win xd.png The trackpad on my laptop keeps screwing me over, I think.

What about the Dream World Espeon makes it so desirable? I'm inclined to try for an umbreon simply because I love umbreons, but if espeon is better....

Edit: How the heck am I supposed to win it??? Dx

4 levels of peg destroying goodness tongue.gif

The falling orbs correspond with the eeveelutions.

Jolteon is yellow lightning symbol.

Flareon is red fire symbol.

Vaporeon is blue bubble symbol.

Leafeon is green leaf symbol.

Glaceon is light blue ice cube symbol.

Espeon is pink bubble symbol.

Umbreon is black golden ring symbol.

Whichever you get the most of, I think, is the pokemon you get.

I know that. xd.png My question was what makes the Dream World Espeon so desirable.

I know that. xd.png My question was what makes the Dream World Espeon so desirable.

You also asked how to win it. And I don't know why. It's ability I imagine.

EDIT: I'm going for either Umbreon or Espeon.

Edited by crazywargod

I see Espeon's 'Magic Bounce' is an excellent ability which can be proven beneficial in casual and probably competitive gaming (I wouldn't know because I don't do competitive). Seeing as many in-game trainers like to use non-inflicting damage attacks, 'Magic Bounce' rebounds all such effects, which comes in very handy.

My thoughts and opinion.

EDIT: Winning the specific eeveelution you want is pretty easy. All you have to do is avoid the elemental bubbles of that eeveelution and only pick up the element you want. crazywargod has the listed tagged down already but it's not that hard to figure out which bubble is which. xd.png

Edited by Sombreon

I see Espeon's 'Magic Bounce' is an excellent ability which can be proven beneficial in casual and probably competitive gaming (I wouldn't know because I don't do competitive). Seeing as many in-game trainers like to use non-inflicting damage attacks, 'Magic Bounce' rebounds all such effects, which comes in very handy.

My thoughts and opinion.

EDIT: Winning the specific eeveelution you want is pretty easy. All you have to do is avoid the elemental bubbles of that eeveelution and only pick up the element you want. crazywargod has the listed tagged down already but it's not that hard to figure out which bubble is which. xd.png

Maybe I got lucky (An entire game I doubt it but...) but very few actually used any of those moves on me. They either boosted themselves or did regular attacks. There were more who did moves that hurt me plus lowered my stats like mud slap (damage+lowered accuracy (none actually used mud slap but moves like it)).

No, it's not. 4th level 50 orbs falling at the same time not only obscuring your vision but making your chances of getting what you want slimmer and slimmer because your worrying about the ball dropping and having to start over so you're collecting orbs you don't want. *breathes* /rant

You can pretty much get away with just 1 orb, in fact. laugh.gif

All you got to do is get the 1 elemental orb you want and you are set. The rest is a survival skill; Avoid all orbs as possible, even the power-ups and make it pass Level 4. 100% chance succession in obtaining the eeveelution you desire but a slim chance of surviving without grabbing another orb type.

I dare someone take that challenge. xd.png

reflects SR, spikes, intimidate, etc back to the user, i think even taunt, so you shut down some leads and whatnot. really, really amazing.

FFFFFF- No one said it was one of THESE games D:

*sadly goes off by herself cause she can't get past the first level*

Edited by Kukilunestar

You can pretty much get away with just 1 orb, in fact. laugh.gif

All you got to do is get the 1 elemental orb you want and you are set. The rest is a survival skill; Avoid all orbs as possible, even the power-ups and make it pass Level 4. 100% chance succession in obtaining the eeveelution you desire but a slim chance of surviving without grabbing another orb type.

I dare someone take that challenge. xd.png

The 4th level has a ton of pegs yes? Wel at the very start you hit a ton of them which drop a ton of orbs. The little ball entwines itself in those raining orbs meaning in order to hit the ball so you don't lose you NEED to collect a few of the falling orbs.

I got tired of trying for espeon but got me an umbreon so I'm good.

I wish we could have played the Sableye game for an Eeveelution instead. XD I don't even care if it doesn't make sense. That game is funner. I LOVE games like Bejeweled.

I wish we could have played the Sableye game for an Eeveelution instead. xd.png I don't even care if it doesn't make sense. That game is funner. I LOVE games like Bejeweled.

And how does the way they did it make sense?

And how does the way they did it make sense?

I meant getting an Eeveelution from a Sableye game wouldn't make sense. :V

I meant getting an Eeveelution from a Sableye game wouldn't make sense. :V

And how does getting pokemon this way make sense is what I meant.