Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

list of eeveelutions DW abilitys

really the only ones i see being usefull/better than normal ability is Espeons with magic bounce, Vaporeon with hydration (only useful with rain dance up), and leafeon with clorophyl, which is also only useful if a weather is up (in this case sunny day)

Gem powers up the move before the damage calcs are done, so it powers it up by 50% and it still gets its 110 BP

You forgot inner focus. Not flinching can be VERY useful.

Anybody else think the pokemon egg 'mystery' just needs to be solved? How long before they think of maybe recording two mating pokemon toi see where the eggs come from.

You do know that move is more powerful when your pokemon is NOT holding an item, right?

Flying Gem is used at the beginning of battle, i.e., before it checks for a held item.

You forgot inner focus. Not flinching can be VERY useful.

Anybody else think the pokemon egg 'mystery' just needs to be solved? How long before they think of maybe recording two mating pokemon toi see where the eggs come from.

Pokemon censorkip.gif Ed =O

censored so I don't upset the almighty mods o3o

I've always wanted to have lineages x3

Pokemon censorkip.gif Ed =O

censored so I don't upset the almighty mods o3o

Maybe a pokestork (new legendary/demi-legendary anyone tongue.gif /shot) brought it.

inner focus<synchronise, i suppose it depends on the umbreon set youre running, but really youd be better off half the time with synch.

inner focus<synchronise, i suppose it depends on the umbreon set youre running, but really youd be better off half the time with synch.

Seeing as I don't do competitive battles and the opponents in game mainly do flinching moves...

Lol, the enemies in game do not mainly do flinching moves. Unless you have a CRAZAAAYYYY game with Pokemon that hate putting your Pokemon to sleep, poison, paralysis, burn, etc etc. XD Excuse the bad grammar, if you may. Also take note that I am joking around with ya, buddy.

ANYWAYS. Played the game. IT IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING AND BUGGY AND HARD. GRRRR. But I managed to get an Espeon. Sweet.

Lol, the enemies in game do not mainly do flinching moves. Unless you have a CRAZAAAYYYY game with Pokemon that hate putting your Pokemon to sleep, poison, paralysis, burn, etc etc. xd.png Excuse the bad grammar, if you may. Also take note that I am joking around with ya, buddy.

ANYWAYS. Played the game. IT IS SO FREAKING ANNOYING AND BUGGY AND HARD. GRRRR. But I managed to get an Espeon. Sweet.

How many levels are there? ;a;

How many levels are there? ;a;

Only 4. But the 4th one is annoying as hell.

Only 4. But the 4th one is annoying as hell.

I was on the third one... then I accidentally pressed Quit. ;a;

Really, they couldn't put an 'Are you sure?' prompt? ;<

That stupid game D< I keep trying to play, but my censorkip.gif*** of a computer keep freezing the frames every once in a while and making me miss the ball. UGGGHHHGHGHALSFHkihfwlebgs

Haze, it's not just your comp. It's everyone's. Tis evil.

I got my Dream World Espeon (Well, I have it for when the Dream World opens... tongue.gif), and I can't wait to use it... *half tempted to use it with my Black Team*

-K-

Same thinking, Kamak. :3

I'm tempted to replace my broette of a Musharna.. hhnnnggh.

This is probably off-topic, but this is what my brother says about Team Plasma and Patrat. "The disturbing chipmunk is the disturbing mascot of the disturbing men in disturbing skirts." Oh, yeah. cool.gifbiggrin.gif

This is probably off-topic, but this is what my brother says about Team Plasma and Patrat. "The disturbing chipmunk is the disturbing mascot of the disturbing men in disturbing skirts." Oh, yeah. cool.gifbiggrin.gif

You're not off topic. The title of the thread is Pokemon Black and White which means anything under that topic. That includes Team Plasma ;P

Still trying to beat that stupid game.

Barely finally got to the fourth level.

I sent the ball up.

GAME OVER.

Why you trollin', Trollfreak? :<

You're not off topic. The title of the thread is Pokemon Black and White which means anything under that topic. That includes Team Plasma ;P

Yay! Just makin' sure 'cuz some other peeps were talkin' 'bout somtin' else. Please excuse me for having fun with wording. And my bro is facing Clay. Curse bulldooze. KNOCKS OUT PIGNITE!!! Annoyin' right y'all? laugh.gif

Zweil-whatever evolves into a pokemon with really good Special attack, and I've been ev training mine for sp attack (although it's still a Deino). As it is now, it's base stats are better for attack, so it's up to you whether you want to use reg. attacks or special attacks.

Or you can mix, if you want. I personally think Dragon Pulse, Crunch, and Dragon Rush are good moves to have.

It's Hydreigon, my new favorite pokemon evolution series. :B It's the most powerful pokemon in my team, and can basically kill anything. 'Hyper Voice' is a good move for it to have as well.

My team:

-Hydreigon

-Sharpedo

-Swampert

-Volcarona

-Froslass

-Zekrom

Edited by Darkshadow

Yay! Just makin' sure 'cuz some other peeps were talkin' 'bout somtin' else. Please excuse me for having fun with wording. And my bro is facing Clay. Curse bulldooze. KNOCKS OUT PIGNITE!!! Annoyin' right y'all? laugh.gif

I had no problems with Clay. I didn't even bring my Wotter with me.

I had no problems with Clay. I didn't even bring my Wotter with me.

I did, but mostly because it was;

BULLDOZE

POTION

BULLDOZE

POTION

BULLDOZE

POTION

BULLDOZE

Go die in a hole, Clay.

(Clay = Ground-type, hole in the ground, oh you guys see what I did there?)

Edited by brokenglass

I did, but mostly because it was;

BULLDOZE

POTION

BULLDOZE

POTION

BULLDOZE

POTION

BULLDOZE

Go die in a hole, Clay.

(Clay = Ground-type, hole in the ground, oh you guys see what I did there?)

Hahahaha

Mine went

BULLDOZE

sand attack

BULLDOZE

sand attack

BULLDOZE (miss)

super potion

BULLDOZE (miss)

sand attack

(rinse repeat until accuracy can't go lower (as I said, I use those moves if I got them))

BULLDOZE (miss) (do they have infinite PP?)

tackle

(rinse repeat until victory)