Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Bro-tier is like a totally awesome Pokemon that saved your ass countless times when you most needed it.

Retaliate Stoutland is one of those.

Ah. I see.

Well, Manectric has done me good several times with Thunder and Flamethrower... >>;

/favorite electric type

wooh, I haven't been on here in a while...

But I need to know if anyone has..I think it's called a Cyronogal? It's the only one I need to finish the pokedex, and It's gotten on my LAST nerves.

I do have one....but they're rare and my wifi is dicey dry.gif sorry sad.gif I was really surprised actually...I was just walking and 'pop' there it was.....I think I'll use it someday o3o -looks at it in the PC-

What totally irks me is that on the B/W GTS, so many people are asking for impossible pokemon. Like, I understand for shinies that they're trying to use the cloning glitch, but for regular pokemon, I don't get why people are asking for level 9 or under Zekrom and Reshiram. Hacks don't go through GTS, right?

:< Makes me sad.

Hacks actually can go through the GTS... at least. The ones I've seen. :/

There is a YouTube video of someone trading another person a hacked shiny Charizard over the Negotiations. The shiny Charizard (and other Pokemon hacked a certain way) would cause a blank/black screen and harm the game itself if you tried battling or something with it. Terribad.

Wow, really? I know hacked or cloned from third gens could go through (and sometimes only some, since my hacked Mew from firered won't trade), but I didn't know that fourth/fifth gen pokes could go through. Is it only for B/W that they can?

Eek, that's scary. My shiny Charizard is pretty hacked, but she doesn't do anything like that... >>

What totally irks me is that on the B/W GTS, so many people are asking for impossible pokemon. Like, I understand for shinies that they're trying to use the cloning glitch, but for regular pokemon, I don't get why people are asking for level 9 or under Zekrom and Reshiram. Hacks don't go through GTS, right?

:< Makes me sad.

I tried to hack one. It didn't go through. I was hoping it would, though there may be ways around it. :/

NEED INPUT:

So, my team...

Victini

Liepard

Archeops

Zwelious

Reshiram

Serpirior

And then I have Kyurem. Should I make room for it or not have it in my team? If I should make room for it, who goes?

I tried to hack one. It didn't go through. I was hoping it would, though there may be ways around it. :/

There definitely are, it's been done before. Just a matter of really knowing what you're doing, from what I've heard.

I'm almost ready to do the second E4 run.

Just a couple more pokemon need to be leveled up.

;_; How do I get through Victory Road? Dx I can't figure out how to get to the next part of it...x_X (I made it through 1F and 2F but I can't figure out how to go anywhere else...Dx)

;_; How do I get through Victory Road? Dx I can't figure out how to get to the next part of it...x_X (I made it through 1F and 2F but I can't figure out how to go anywhere else...Dx)

You slide down walls... It's hard to explain the route.

You slide down walls... It's hard to explain the route.

Slid down the first wall but there isn't anyplace to go anymore that I can find. All there is is a room with a rare candy in it that goes nowhere...T^T

Slid down the first wall but there isn't anyplace to go anymore that I can find. All there is is a room with a rare candy in it that goes nowhere...T^T

You may have slid down the wrong one and need to restart xC

There definitely are, it's been done before. Just a matter of really knowing what you're doing, from what I've heard.

I've heard you may just be able to lower it's level while still registering it as a Level 50 encountered at the Castle, so i'm not exactly sure.

NEED INPUT:

So, my team...

Victini

Liepard

Archeops

Zwelious

Reshiram

Serpirior

And then I have Kyurem. Should I make room for it or not have it in my team? If I should make room for it, who goes?

*thinks* ...

I need movesets pls.

so i got an espeon from the "befriend a pokemon" game, you guys?

Wait, what?

Archeops is beast with Fly, Rock Slide, Earth Quake, and Shadow Claw/Crunch/Thrash/Dragon Claw.

I've killed just about everything with Archeop's fly equipt with a Sharp Beak. He's so badass.

Zweil-whatever evolves into a pokemon with really good Special attack, and I've been ev training mine for sp attack (although it's still a Deino). As it is now, it's base stats are better for attack, so it's up to you whether you want to use reg. attacks or special attacks.

Or you can mix, if you want. I personally think Dragon Pulse, Crunch, and Dragon Rush are good moves to have.

The others I can't tell you much about, as I don't use them too often x3

Archeops is beast with Fly, Rock Slide, Earth Quake, and Shadow Claw/Crunch/Thrash/Dragon Claw.

I've killed just about everything with Archeop's fly equipt with a Sharp Beak. He's so badass.

Zweil-whatever evolves into a pokemon with really good Special attack, and I've been ev training mine for sp attack (although it's still a Deino). As it is now, it's base stats are better for attack, so it's up to you whether you want to use reg. attacks or special attacks.

Or you can mix, if you want. I personally think Dragon Pulse, Crunch, and Dragon Rush are good moves to have.

The others I can't tell you much about, as I don't use them too often x3

No Acrobatics?

BLASPHEMY

Archeops Acrobatics + Flying Gem = I'M THE KING OF EVERYTHINNNNNNNNNNNG

Edited by brokenglass

No Acrobatics?

BLASPHEMY

You do know that move is more powerful when your pokemon is NOT holding an item, right?

I'll play that tomorrow. But which eeveelution do I want???

list of eeveelutions DW abilitys

really the only ones i see being usefull/better than normal ability is Espeons with magic bounce, Vaporeon with hydration (only useful with rain dance up), and leafeon with clorophyl, which is also only useful if a weather is up (in this case sunny day)

Gem powers up the move before the damage calcs are done, so it powers it up by 50% and it still gets its 110 BP

Edited by chipou

No Acrobatics?

BLASPHEMY

Fly is a more powerful move~! x)

Plus, Acrobatics would be stronger without a held item.

Edit: Or not? >> Well then, Flying Gem with Fly!

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign