Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

^ Because I want to be sure I get the game. Usually when I go to get new games, they're out of stock :/

where do you go? i just go to best buys and they always have like 50 million copies of whatever it is i want.

Hmm. I don't really want a Celebi. =w= I'll just transfer over my Legendary Beasts to do the Zoroark event and breed 'er to have a bunch or ZORUA BABIIEEES.

Where do you go to transfer the Beasts?, by the way. <3 Too lazy to search for it.

Well, if they don't release it over WiFi, but you got the Shiny Beast Trio that allows you to get Zoroark (did you?), you can always breed the Zoroark with a Ditto in order to get a Zorua.  Zorua and Zoroark aren't Legendaries so they're definitely breedable.

Ahh that's great to know! I thought that Zoroark couldn't breed, thanks for letting me know biggrin.gif I got the beasts so that'll work nicely happy.gif

where do you go? i just go to best buys and they always have like 50 million copies of whatever it is i want.

I usually buy from Gamestop, but this time I had to buy from Target because I don't have any extra money to spend. So I saved up my giftcards :|

Got a couple Celebi from gamestop x3 Have yet to get the money to buy black sad.gif

I live in California, I'm 17, a senior, and since I was a freshman everyone at school knew I was totally into Pokemon.

I had a bunch of senior guy friends because all I talked about was pokemon. ^^ And they were like, jocks and total badasses xd.png

Sometimes it's a little embarrassing, but I just got over it and embraced my nerdiness >D People still love me for it. <3

/wears pokeball wrist band to school every day

And I'm a girl, too C: I think it's way cooler to be a girl that into's pokemon than a dude. ^^

..Wow, I respect you. o___o

But you made those friends when you started High School, right?

Well that's the problem, I already have friends, I think some of them might accept it but others.. they're that kind of fashion-outgoing-popular friends. :l

I'd love to have friends like you 8'3

Nggggh I want to wear my pokewalker too, it doesn't work good in bags or pockets D8

..Wow, I respect you. o___o

But you made those friends when you started High School, right?

Well that's the problem, I already have friends, I think some of them might accept it but others.. they're that kind of fashion-outgoing-popular friends. :l

I'd love to have friends like you 8'3

Nggggh I want to wear my pokewalker too, it doesn't work good in bags or pockets D8

Well, some of them were my close friends. The senior guys were actually in my Astronomy class (but this was last year, so I was a junior) and they all had their Pokewalkers on and would like, tackle someone for a connection xd.png And these guys were like, POPULAR. The jock was our quarterback and one of our best wrestlers :/ He was kind of a censorkip.gif*, though. And the other guys were totally chill and funny xd.png Everyone loved them.

I have some friends like that too. But they know it makes me happy, so they don't make fun of me x3 In turn, I don't press it on them. My other friends, though... we totally geek out over Pokemon xd.png (And I've known these guys since middle school.)

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND 8D /loves people

I used to wear my Pokewalker everywhere. And then I lost it. ; _; So I have to get a new one. >>

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Just caught my Victini with my last Great Ball. <3 I'll use 'em if I want to use Pokemon other than my Musharna and Simisear. Kekeke.

Well, some of them were my close friends. The senior guys were actually in my Astronomy class (but this was last year, so I was a junior) and they all had their Pokewalkers on and would like, tackle someone for a connection xd.png And these guys were like, POPULAR. The jock was our quarterback and one of our best wrestlers :/ He was kind of a censorkip.gif*, though. And the other guys were totally chill and funny xd.png Everyone loved them.

I have some friends like that too. But they know it makes me happy, so they don't make fun of me x3 In turn, I don't press it on them. My other friends, though... we totally geek out over Pokemon xd.png (And I've known these guys since middle school.)

I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND 8D /loves people

I used to wear my Pokewalker everywhere. And then I lost it. ; _; So I have to get a new one. >>

LOL @ wrestler x'DDD

They know it makes you happy.. awh. <3

AND YES be my friend 8DDD -highfive-

Waitwhat does that mean you'll have to buy SS or HG, the whole game again? D;

Oh yeah and I LOVE YOUR ICON BLITZLE FTW! <3

..or Zebstrika I can't see the difference. 8l

I only have one pokemon... oshawott lv 15.  sad.gif 

Aaawh don't worry I got my second pokemon when my Snivy was level 18 ;D

Edited by Blablahi

I only have one pokemon... oshawott lv 15. sad.gif

same as the guy above me, i didnt my drilbur (second poke) till around lvl 18.

same as the guy above me, i didnt my drilbur (second poke) till around lvl 18.

..I'm a girl though, lol. 8'D

LOL @ wrestler x'DDD

They know it makes you happy.. awh. <3

AND YES be my friend 8DDD -highfive-

Waitwhat does that mean you'll have to buy SS or HG, the whole game again? D;

Oh yeah and I LOVE YOUR ICON BLITZLE FTW! <3

..or Zebstrika I can't see the difference. 8l

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER MAN /highfive

Yes, but all my friends are kind of dorks. The people that are like, 'popular' and think Pokemon is weird just giggle if it comes into conversation. I defend it with my life >D

/is weird

No, you just have to reset the Pokewalker function (or something like that). My friend did it with a Pokewalker her boyfriend got from a pawn shop.

I still have to figure out how to do it xd.png

I know, isn't it great? ;D It's Blitzle. Zebstrika has two horns on its head. ^^

I've currently gotten a decent team:

Meghan (Meg): Woobat Lv. 12

Mike: Blitzle Lv. 14

Tende: Tepig Lv. 14

Harry: Pansage Lv. 11 (going to disappear when I get Tympole)

Munna (forgot to nickname) Lv. 14

Dave: Roggenrola Lv. 14

-K-

Aaawh don't worry I got my second pokemon when my Snivy was level 18 ;D

Well ima catch a lillipup soon. which i want for my first pokemon caught.

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER MAN /highfive

Yes, but all my friends are kind of dorks. The people that are like, 'popular' and think Pokemon is weird just giggle if it comes into conversation. I defend it with my life >D

/is weird

No, you just have to reset the Pokewalker function (or something like that). My friend did it with a Pokewalker her boyfriend got from a pawn shop.

I still have to figure out how to do it xd.png

I know, isn't it great? ;D It's Blitzle. Zebstrika has two horns on its head. ^^

YEAH 8D

Nah you're not weird, I'd defend it with my life too.. ;D

Oh that's good otherwise you'd have lost a looooot of money.

Talk about money, B&W was 7 euro's cheaper than DP&Pt. o___o;

I thought it would cost more because of the new graphics and stuff..

Oh lol -slapme- Yeah that's probably cause my Blitzle hasn't evolved yet :'D

My Blitzle's defense it just so loooooow. D8

Okay now I'm gonna sleep, it's almost 12 AM and I have school tomorrow. EARLY.

Kayciaoguys <3

*smooshes the people in the thread* So, right now I'm grinding for Burgh's gym. c: Here's my team:

Xavier (Dewott)

Tye (Sawk)

Bogo (Herdier)

Kun (Pansear)

Alice (Munna)

Nyevan (Blitzle)

I'm gonna wait to evolve Kun and Alice. I want them to learn Flame Burst and Zen Headbutt first. :D

*runs in* Okay, I'm probably one of three people who haven't seen the big opening cinematic that plays before you get to the main menu, but DAMN, that was cool! laugh.gif I heard that there may be special effects if you play on a 3DS, and I can see Gamefreak's fancy logo being one of 'em with the way that star thing kinda jumped out at you.

Oh, and now that I know what a Lillipup is by looking at the manual, I want one too! So cute! happy.gif

/is totally Poke'geeking out.

How embarrassing to lose on the first gym. >.<

Since I only had Snivy with me at Lv. 14, I lost by a knock out of Incinerate + luck of the critical from Pansear. But I've manage to beat Chili the 2nd time.

Current:

(f) Snivy - Lv. 16

I'm still at Striaton City, finished helping out Fennel with her task; C-Gear looks complicating yet interesting at the same time. o.O

Gah. They are out. Now I have to wait for Amazon to ship them.

I'm one of two people in my class who play pokemon. The other one if a boy, but I'm somewhat friends with him (he has recently gained awesome points after we found out he plays D&D. He has advanced to rank "Kaito". Unless you know me, I just made no sense). Of course, no one else plays pokemon. I will admit to being a little self conscious, though I will never deny I play pokemon.

Sombreon, do you not want your monkey? Because they help a lot at the first gym. owo

*headwall*

Yhea I can't get one. Parents didn't let me. Foo.

Even with my own money.

I love Pokemon, but I want Black for the lulz.

I'm currently flipping out that Washibon was changed to Rufflet. dxoiqwbnwzkjergfn

Okay, apparently my Oshawott is a girl. unsure.gif I had a name all picked out for a boy, but, since female starters are rare, I kinda wanna keep this one. (She also has an Adamant nature.) Hmm. *taps chin* Now then, what to name you. happy.gif Any suggestions before I run to the dictionary?