Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Wow I catched an shiny Meguroko/Ganovil (don`t know how it is called in english), I can`t believe my luck. xd.png

user posted image

Anybody need pokerus for EV training? I ended up finding it last night from the infielders in the stadium.

Doesn't surprise me... they're on steroids... tongue.gif

-K-

Congrats Shajana!

I can't wait for my own first Unova shiny Dx

Edit: In English, they're called Sandile. What language do you speak?

Biggins: I'd really appreciate either a Snivy or Tepig, if that's possible.

I'll go get my friend code nao.

owo

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Thank`s I heard from some people that it is easier to get an shiny in black/white than in the other editions. I don`t know if it`s true, I never had luck to get an shiny, when I saw one (and I have many editions) I wasn`t able to catch it...

I hope I get a shiny soon D: I really want a shiny Axew, but I'm pretty sure that'll never happen |D

Oh, and my friend code is 0475 7092 5332.

^^ Anyone can add me if they'd like.

Congrats Shajana!

I can't wait for my own first Unova shiny Dx

Edit: In English, they're called Sandile. What language do you speak?

Biggins: I'd really appreciate either a Snivy or Tepig, if that's possible.

I'll go get my friend code nao.

owo

Tepig and Snivy it is then.

Tepig and Snivy it is then.

Is there anything you'd like in return? Something for dex completion? I have a generally wide variety, since I catch just about everything I find. >>

Is there anything you'd like in return? Something for dex completion? I have a generally wide variety, since I catch just about everything I find. >>

What version you got? Basically all I'm looking for is a Ralts or somebody with White to do a back and forth transfer of legends(AKA I trade my Reshiram for their Zekrom but we trade back right away) just for dex info.

Eek. I have Black :< I haven't transferred my other pokes from SS/Platinum yet because my other DS is being borrowed by my friend.

I'm sorry x3

Eek. I have Black :< I haven't transferred my other pokes from SS/Platinum yet because my other DS is being borrowed by my friend.

I'm sorry x3

Not a problem. Tepig and Snivy are freshly infected and ready for transfer. 2322 5404 9538

Make sure you pass it onto a holder and keep that holder boxed except when transfering. I forget how long it takes for pokerus to disappear but it's not easy to get and once it's gone, it's gone. I'll be willing to pass it to anybody who wants it but I don't want to be making it a daily thing.

Edited by Biggins

Alright, I'm ready. I'm sending some failed shiny Zoruas to you xd.png

Where can you catch a dark type pokemon?

Scraggy and Sandile in the desert.

Thank you Biggins =D

Edit: Purrloin/Lepardas is a dark type. So is Deino and its evolutions.

And Pawinard.

Vullaby, if you have Black.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Seems like everyone finding shinies left and right =( the only time I've ever had the chance to catch a legit shiny in any of the games was years ago on Gold....it was a shiny Caterpie....in the bug catching contest....and I didn't catch it....-headdesk- ._.

Hm.. I was just thinking. What if they made a 5th gen Mystery Dungeon game? So.. awesome. ;;w;;

ANYWAYS. Trying to figure out why my DS WiFi won't work. :/ I have a full signal, but it just stays on the loading screen for forever and then says that there was an error and to turn it off. (It only does this when I try to use the GTS and other things that use the WFC..)

Has that happened to anyone else?

That's happened to me before. I used to get kicked off one after another for like, five minutes :/ Hasn't happened yet with Black, since I haven't used the WFC with Black all that much, but it was pretty frequent with SS/Platinum.

I think it means GTS or whatever is incredibly busy and not loading properly on some servers. Or something like that. >>;

Also, they'll more than likely come out with one. They have for every gen, right? (Well, since they made the MD games.)

I'm hearing that the GTS is more or less down due to the servers being in Japan and them not being in the best state right now.

Still grinding for the E4 because I suck.

I'm hearing that the GTS is more or less down due to the servers being in Japan and them not being in the best state right now.

Still grinding for the E4 because I suck.

Current levels? 50 is really all that's needed, could be done at 45.

Hm.. I was just thinking. What if they made a 5th gen Mystery Dungeon game? So.. awesome. ;;w;;

ANYWAYS. Trying to figure out why my DS WiFi won't work. :/ I have a full signal, but it just stays on the loading screen for forever and then says that there was an error and to turn it off. (It only does this when I try to use the GTS and other things that use the WFC..)

Has that happened to anyone else?

I'm actually shocked they haven't announced one yet... Last gen they announced D/P in the spring of one year, PMD2 the next spring, Platinum the next Spring, and HG/SS the next spring... Spring is usually the best time to announce big titles like that... and yet... nothing... :/

Unless they're going to announce it in the fall, release in spring (which means fall release for us), and when they release it in spring, they may announce the possible R/S remakes or Grey/Third Version.

-K-

...a seviper cric'ed my beautifly, troll, knocked to 2 hp, and it poisoned that same turn....WHAT THE censorkip.gif.

and mella, a person can only hope they make anoughter non jap exclusive PKM mystery dungeon.

i hate the GTS i was lookin for some good pokemon and some retarded japanese dude gave me a magikarp egg for a low lvl bug the guy was an idiot but oh well least i got it to evolve into a gyarados lol funny a magikarp will learn tackle at lvl 17 and i thought magikarp cant learn any moves cept splash lol they love to screw with us huh