Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I didn't even know it was there until I ran into the Team Plasma grunt. I just felt like exploring the ruins and there the grunt was. I was like 'Wat da bufunkedy are U doing her?' He ran, I chased. He battled, I won (barely. His 64 against my 30's O_O). He explained, I found the sage who told me 'There's a pogy in dere.' I saved thinking 'Ah well. I die, I'll just restart.' A couple minutes later and I've caught Volcarona.

Made mes happy!

Ohh, that's awesome. <3

Right now I'm training the non-evolved pokemon in my PC I've been neglecting. I've tried lots of different strategies involving teams in the past, and I decided to go with my 'Emerald' method. Here are the different ones I've done over time.

Firered: Exclusively train ONE pokemon. And then train another. (I was little, OK?) End result: A handful of level 100's.

Emerald: Almost exclusively train a team. Leave one or two slots for pokes you want to evolve. You end up with several powerful ones, and some weaker ones, if you like to mix it up. Result: A nearly complete pokedex, and a handful of lvl 100's.

Colluseum: Train your highest leveled ones. When you beat the game, train some of the weak ones. End result: Epic legendaries

Diamond: Train ALL of them, without favoritism. Probably the most mind numbing thing ever. End result: You become literally invincible. And unpredictable. And bored. You complete the dex, no questions asked.

Heartgold: Train one team. When they get to a reasonable level, train another. End result: Blech. A load of mid range, useless pokes.

What do you guys do regarding training?

Ohh, that's awesome. <3

I know. I think I'll go for Kyurem next. Bring my Volcarona with me.

@evilbunny405: I train till I become the champ. No less, a bit more. I rarely get level 100 pokemon but I don't do competitive battles. I'll battle a friend on occasion but other than that...

Edited by crazywargod

What do you guys do regarding training?

I usually train one team of 3-5 pogeys, get them past the elite four/complete the main storyline, and then use only my starter or my favorite pokemon from my team for the post-game stuff. Got a handful of 100s that way.

Just caught Cobalion a million great and dusk balls later. Going for Terrakion next.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Deino are fairly common on the first and third floors of Victory Road.. :V First Pokemon I saw there.

...FFFFFS.

Well, at least that'll make my run-through easier... So I guess I'll get rid of AncientPower, then... But I'll wait 'till Larvesta evolves to see if I want to replace Bug Bite just yet.

...FFFFFS.

Well, at least that'll make my run-through easier... So I guess I'll get rid of AncientPower, then... But I'll wait 'till Larvesta evolves to see if I want to replace Bug Bite just yet.

They only have a 20% chance of showing up. Durant 40%. Heatmore 45%. Boldor 30% (on floor 1 20%).

So your best bet is floor 1 but the're still pretty uncommon. Only meinfoo and woobat are rarer with 10%. (though higher level woobat are 20%)

These percentages are from a walkthrough I found pretty accurate so these % might not be exact but close enough.

So I now have my team and friend code in my signature. c:

Yeah, I have a Cofagrigus.. she.. HAS NO MOVES. ;w; She is a decent wall though. So yeah.

So I now have my team and friend code in my signature. c:

Yeah, I have a Cofagrigus.. she.. HAS NO MOVES. ;w; She is a decent wall though. So yeah.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT XC

Really? All my pokemon get at least one.

Crazy, pokestadium.com~

And, when I say no moves, I mean.. she can learn only a small variety. XD

Do I need a flying type pokemon for the E4? I've gone through the whole game without a flying type because I was planing on catching a Rufflet and training it But I don't really want to train one anymore unless I need a flying type for the E4 so yep

Edited by steph1331

Crazy, pokestadium.com~

And, when I say no moves, I mean.. she can learn only a small variety. xd.png

Thanks though it works not on PS3 :C

I'll find one.

I figured.

Do I need a flying type pokemon for the E4? I've gone through the whole game without a flying type because I was planing on catching a Rufflet and training it But I don't really want to train one anymore unless I need a flying type for the E4 so yep

Flying isn't needed. A psychic wouldn't hurt but flying is definitely not needed.

Flying isn't needed. A psychic wouldn't hurt but flying is definitely not needed.

Okay, Thanks. I think I'll go train up Victini and use it as my Psychic type then. :3

So my team for the E4 will be Fraxure, Samurott, Victini, Galvantula and Serperior. That should be a good enough team to beat the E4.

What move should I use to replace dragon pulse on Fraxure with?

Thanks though it works not on PS3 :C

I'll find one.

I figured.

Crazy, I'll go and make you one on the site if you want. :3

Just tell me the Pokemon you want on it, the sprite you would like, and the name. <3 I see your friend code in your siggie.

Oii.

Anyone wants a Deino or a Larvesta or an Axew or a Magikarp just PM me. My boxes are littered with them.

Anyone else notice how much stronger the normal trainers are in this game after you beat the main story plot than the other games? Not long after I beat the game, I stumbled into a Triple Battle of Level 65's in White Forest. Psh you should have seen my face. Luckily, I had Hydreigon with me and wiped the floor with them, but had I not I most definitely would have failed. It was quite a shock after the still kind of low-ish levels of the older games. Just an opinion. And that Cynthia battle? Like, seriously? As if she wasn't hard enough in the 4th Generation, now they gave her an Eel with no weaknesses? Like, what?

LOL sorry for randomly ranting. I just accidentally KO'd a shiny Pidove and I'm REALLY flustered.

...To top it all off I CAN'T GET MY CONTACT LENSES OUT./offtopic

Well, I beat it a while ago and already beat the easy Battle Subway.

Come on you stupid GTS..

Crazy, I'll go and make you one on the site if you want. :3

Just tell me the Pokemon you want on it, the sprite you would like, and the name. <3 I see your friend code in your siggie.

Volcarona, Hydreigon, Braviary, Golurk, Frillish, and Klinklang.

Sprite 22 (The electric gym leader from black/white).

Naomi

Thanks Mella.

Anyone else notice how much stronger the normal trainers are in this game after you beat the main story plot than the other games? Not long after I beat the game, I stumbled into a Triple Battle of Level 65's in White Forest. Psh you should have seen my face. Luckily, I had Hydreigon with me and wiped the floor with them, but had I not I most definitely would have failed. It was quite a shock after the still kind of low-ish levels of the older games. Just an opinion. And that Cynthia battle? Like, seriously? As if she wasn't hard enough in the 4th Generation, now they gave her an Eel with no weaknesses? Like, what?

LOL sorry for randomly ranting. I just accidentally KO'd a shiny Pidove and I'm REALLY flustered.

...To top it all off I CAN'T GET MY CONTACT LENSES OUT./offtopic

Wow, what terrible luck DX. If you have a Haxorus with mold breaker, the eel DOES have a weakness.

OMGIFIEVERYKO'DASHINYPOKEMONIWOULDDIE.

user posted image

There we gooooo, Crazay. <3 Remember to save the piccu.

user posted image

There we gooooo, Crazay. <3 Remember to save the piccu.

THANKS!

Hurhur. Thanks guys, for PMing me about helping clear out my useless stuff =D

And yeah. I tend to always have terrible luck. REALLY terrible luck. Its just kind of how my life is. My friend said its Karma, but I never did anything bad so :C

Darn shiny things. Though Shiny Pidove isn't my absolute favorite shiny, I would still want it as my eleventh shiny. :C I love shinies because they're pwn. I used to hoard them as a kid because I liked seeing the pretty stars fly off my Pogeymans C:

EDIT

Spelling fails.

Edited by miggyrox789

I've got 2 Victinis and I'm planning to get a third ;P I'm stocking up cause the event probably won't come around for a while lol