Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I got a bunch of new pokemon.

Fearow, Golduck, Seel, Marowak, Kangaskhan, Jynx, Gligar, Seviper, Buizel, and a male (WANTED female but I can breed) Tepig.

Willing and able to breed upon request. :3

Sure wonton. Male, Female, or Egg?

Just wanted to add. I got a zangoose..

I love the music in the game. God it is just AMAZING!

Just wanted to add. I got a zangoose..

I love the music in the game. God it is just AMAZING!

I agree. The background music for the Giant Chasm reminds me of a dungeon from a Zelda game, I'm just not sure which one. And I love how the battle music for Alder is less suspenseful than and the battle music for previous Champions. It made for a much more relaxing battle, until his Volcarona started decimating my team anyway.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I don't have the game and I probably won't get it seeing as I don't have a DS. I read the plot because I was curious (plot in a pokemon game, wat). I'm feeling bad about battling and catching pokemon and feel evil.

I agree. The background music for the Giant Chasm reminds me of a dungeon from a Zelda game, I'm just not sure which one. And I love how the battle music for Alder is less suspenseful than and the battle music for previous Champions. It made for a much more relaxing battle, until his Volcarona started decimating my team anyway.

Yeah. Not looking forward to my second E4 run less I get some level 80 pokemon. *knows it will take forever to grind*

Meep >.< I made Zoruark faint.. I had to restart my DS and my Vinciti went back to level 18..

I drew a snivy :3

snipped snivy

Male Gible that knows earth power. The Tepig is ready btw, hatched her on the second egg. And nice Snivy.

Edited by Biggins

I don't have the game and I probably won't get it seeing as I don't have a DS. I read the plot because I was curious (plot in a pokemon game, wat). I'm feeling bad about battling and catching pokemon and feel evil.

Actually, you find out that N only believes the way he does because Ghetsis had only allowed him to meet Pokemon that had been abused and abandoned by their Trainers, giving N a skewed outlook on Pokemon Traning. After you beat Ghetsis he even admits that after meeting you and seeing how much you and your Pokemon love each other, he started having doubts about his beliefs.

Meep >.< I made Zoruark faint.. I had to restart my DS and my Vinciti went back to level 18..

That's why it's a good idea to save just before battling a Pokemon you have to interact with in order to capture, especially event Pokemon.

Yeah. Not looking forward to my second E4 run less I get some level 80 pokemon. *knows it will take forever to grind*

It can get rather tedious after awhile. A good place to train is on Route 12. Also, the inner forest of Giant Chasm once the Audino on Route 12 start giving you too little experience.

Actually, you find out that N only believes the way he does because Ghetsis had only allowed him to meet Pokemon that had been abused and abandoned by their Trainers, giving N a skewed outlook on Pokemon Traning. After you beat Ghetsis he even admits that after meeting you and seeing how much you and your Pokemon love each other, he started having doubts about his beliefs.

That's why it's a good idea to save just before battling a Pokemon you have to interact with in order to capture, especially event Pokemon.

It can get rather tedious after awhile. A good place to train is on Route 12. Also, the inner forest of Giant Chasm once the Audino on Route 12 start giving you too little experience.

You know, I've only ever encountered shaking grass 4 times and 3 of them were audino (the fourth was the flying squirrel) but I caught 2 and killed the other. This was at the beginning of the game. I have yet to see shaking grass again.

You know, I've only ever encountered shaking grass 4 times and 3 of them were audino (the fourth was the flying squirrel) but I caught 2 and killed the other. This was at the beginning of the game. I have yet to see shaking grass again.

Really? The best way to "lure" Audino out of hiding is to just run along the patch of grass (not in the grass) and wait till the the grass starts shaking. Once it does, run to the patch that's shaking and pray you don't get cut off. It can be just as tedious as using the "small fries," especially when it takes five minutes for the grass to shake, but it works.

I got a DSi specifically for this game, so I could play online. I couldn't play the other ones online because my router uses WPA, which doesn't work with the regular DS. So I was able to get my Victini and trade and battle people online.

Really? The best way to "lure" Audino out of hiding is to just run along the patch of grass (not in the grass) and wait till the the grass starts shaking. Once it does, run to the patch that's shaking and pray you don't get cut off. It can be just as tedious as using the "small fries," especially when it takes five minutes for the grass to shake, but it works.

I'll have to try that, thanks.

Weird. This is the second day in a row that Exeggcute have been swarming at Route 18. I hope this is normal and my game isn't glitching up.

Oh, I see. That's a bit better :)

Where do you find the HM for waterfall?

Nevermind. Found it.

OMGOMGCAUGHTVOLCARONAOMGOMG!!! *takes a breath*

Took a couple Ultra Balls but I got it. I got a Volcarona.

Edited by crazywargod

Fffs, finally went through Victory Road, though I unfortunately did not see a Deino. Going to go through again to hopefully catch one, at least before everybody on my team faints. (THOSE DURANTS. >:l) Right now I'm Audino-grinding outside the Badge Check gates, hoping to get everybody at least to level 50+.

I was wondering, though, should I make my Archeops forget AncientPower and learn Earthquake...? I gave it a few PP Ups, but still. Also wondering if I should make my Larvesta forget Bug Bite and learn X-Scissor. Samurott and Haxorus already know the move, but eh...

Edited by brokenglass

Fffs, finally went through Victory Road, though I unfortunately did not see a Deino. Going to go through again to hopefully catch one, at least before everybody on my team faints. (THOSE DURANTS. >:l) Right now I'm Audino-grinding outside the Badge Check gates, hoping to get everybody at least to level 50+.

I was wondering, though, should I make my Archeops forget AncientPower and learn Earthquake...? I gave it a few PP Ups, but still. Also wondering if I should make my Larvesta forget Bug Bite and learn X-Scissor. Samurott and Haxorus already know the move, but eh...

I ran through like 5 times just to see one... it died dry.gif

Well AP is a 60/100 with a chance of raising every stat move. 60 power/100 accuracy.

EQ is a 100/100 move.

I'd do it. I'd rather have the 40 extra power to the CHANCE of having stats raised.

BB is a 60/100 with eating a held berry of an opponent if they have one.

X-S is an 80/100 move.

This is tough because of BBs effect but I'd go with X-S for the 20 extra power.

My thoughts. Not sure if they were helpful but here they are.

I just started my White version (but I'll still get the daily stuff on my Black version) and I SR for a female Snivy. I'm currently training my Lillipup and Patrat on Route 1 before heading for Route 2.

Sorry it took me so long to reply but I'd prefer a female but if you don't have any I'll take an egg.

...Are Deino that hard to find? That was the first Pogey I ran into on Victory Road, and I caught it quite easily... Promptly to allow it to rot in my PC. XD I'd trade it to you guys, but my Wi-Fi only works with Diamond for some reason.

I finally beat the main story, guys~

My team was radically underleveled, but with Winona's Shadow Ball and DJ's Brick Break/Hi Jump Kick/Faint Attack, I managed to sweep the E4 fairly easily. Catching Zekrom went smoothly (I nicknamed it Noire), N was child's play, and I beat Ghetsis on my second try. I had to go back to Victory Road to find the TM for Dragon Claw to replace Noire's Dragonbreath. After that was done, I looked up a cloning code for SS, cloned my main party from that game, then shipped the duplicates up to White. (What can I say, I don't like sending my main party forward and leaving the older game empty. ^^;)

Edited by panic_at_the_disco

Sorry it took me so long to reply but I'd prefer a female but if you don't have any I'll take an egg.

I have a female ready for you. Meet you in the Wi-Fi club.

Deino are fairly common on the first and third floors of Victory Road.. :V First Pokemon I saw there.

SO anything exciting happen to you guys while I was out of the thread? :3 I see the Crazy got 'es Volcarona~.

Caught a Kyurem today :3 Got it on my second try with a dusk ball. I'm gonna go catch the three musketeers next (I've been putting that off for a while).

Here's my team after a couple days of grinding:

Serperior Lv. 73

Seismitoad Lv. 69

Chandelure Lv. 68

Bisharp Lv. 68

Galvantula Lv. 66

Haxorus Lv. 65

Still need more training :\ Fighting the people at the sports arenas in Nimbasa really helped. BTW, is there any point to challenger's cave other than the items and trainers?

Deino are fairly common on the first and third floors of Victory Road.. :V First Pokemon I saw there.

SO anything exciting happen to you guys while I was out of the thread? :3 I see the Crazy got 'es Volcarona~.

I didn't even know it was there until I ran into the Team Plasma grunt. I just felt like exploring the ruins and there the grunt was. I was like 'Wat da bufunkedy are U doing her?' He ran, I chased. He battled, I won (barely. His 64 against my 30's O_O). He explained, I found the sage who told me 'There's a pogy in dere.' I saved thinking 'Ah well. I die, I'll just restart.' A couple minutes later and I've caught Volcarona.

Made mes happy!