Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Do you want the bagon to have pokerus as well? (My mudkip has had the pokerus forever, lol) I have my diamond version, but there is really not much left on it. I have access to all the TM's on that game, If you want any of those moves.

He says no pkrs on Bagon and that Diamond won't work, needs to be HG/SS/Platinum. 4th gen transfer will get any request.

I don't speak this dialect of Pokemon and have next to no idea what you're talking about don't shoot me I'm just a messenger!

Woah, Mod messenger... 0.0

My Soul Silver is operational. What do you need off of it?

Yeah yeah. xd.png

Seviper with Earth Power or Dark Pulse?

*stalks in*

Got something to share with all of you. Not about my Black adventure log this time but the mall tour I just attended on Sunday. biggrin.gif I was able to make it to the Pokemon B/W Mall Tour that was being held at my state; 3-4 hours just before closing time. So I had enough time to experience the tour thoroughly.

Found a few cosplaying people roaming around. Found this one little girl dressed up as N and these 2 other girls which I believe they were Espeon and Leafeon. Didn't have much resemblance to them but that one N girl pretty much had it down to even notice it right away. laugh.gif

All I have is this one photo I took after I left the tour. For the like of me, I didn't have a camera with me during the tour so I only got this to show. dry.gif

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/3353/img0056wk.jpg

Note: Giratina, Ho-oh, and Lugia figurines were not part of the merchandise. These I had before (obtained through pre-order specials) and decided to add them with the pic. The other 3 were too lonely by themselves so I had to add them into the group.

The plushy I won through the Pokemon wheel prize drawing. Lucky me. biggrin.gif The Snivy and Reshiram figurines were bought $5 each ($10 for both). I didn't have much money with me, was only carrying $40 in cash. I was going to buy a Reshiram/Zekrom plushy but $20 cuts in through my budget, so I saved it. The other $10 had to be spent on car gas. Kinda regretting not spending that extra $20 I had. Still, their merchandise is expensive, though

Either way, most of their stock was already depleted. Being that I got there late and all. I would be surprised if they still held tickets for the Pokemon Movie. I asked them, told me they had 2 left and would sell me them for $100 (obvious lie). xd.png Oh well, I've seen it already, just not on the big screen and haven't seen the first 5-10 min before the beginning. dry.gif When it first aired on TV, the beginning part was cut off so I didn't get the chance to view the starting scene.

At least I got to enjoy nerding with the people there. Had a few battles here and there. Didn't use my Black team for they were weak and unable to withstand the higher level teams. I used my HeartGold team instead, but didn't do exceptionally well. This dam African American kid had 2 Zekroms and a Darkrai that were too much for my team. This was a triple battle by the way. Darkrai in the middle, Dark Void, BAM, half team asleep. -.- Was only able to defeat one of this 'mons. Second was this other little kid, much younger than this first, and he as white. xd.png Used my Platinum team on him. Was doing very well but in the end they were overpowered by his Metagross. At this time, the crew were packing things up and we had to leave the area. I was about to leave but the first kid I battled with wanted a 2v2 Multi Battle with him and his brother, which I think he was older than me, VS me and the white kid I just had a battle with. So we all moved to a different area to finish this last challenge. I went serious this time and went with my Diamond team, best one I have. This battle turned out great. Me and the little guy won this match. Even with a possible hacked Slaking, we still managed to take them down.

After that, we said our good byes, I left and I noticed that the mall was almost empty. Again this was 3-4 hours before closing time, couldn't do much. Overall, great convention center. Not the best but still worth going.

Not sure about earth power, but I can get one with Dark pulse. It will take me awhile though. (gotta transfer from 3rd gen)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpfcg7o_JvI

-hyperventalates-

Female Snivy FTW. Once I get White/Black I will keep restarting my game until I get a female Snivy.

-squee-

I've seen this episode already. This Snivy is win. I really like her character. <3

And good luck with your resets.

*hugs his female Serperior*

Too bad I have to wait for my birthday for Black because it's in June. Thanks though, and if it's personality is Impish and it's female then I am 120% naming it Midna. It will finally settle my fangirl obsessions.

What's with the hype about female starters? I don't get it...

My snivy is female.

There is only a slim chance, only like a 12.5% chance versus a boy. All my starters have been male so far.

really this gen is pure evil when it comes to SR for good starters because you have to go through all the opening crap each time.

i swear to god people in the battle subway cheat

Anyone have any starters up for trade?

I'll trade whatever I can catch.

really this gen is pure evil when it comes to SR for good starters because you have to go through all the opening crap each time.

No you don't. I saved right in front of the gift box and was able to SR for a female Oshawott from there. It's the same hassle as soft resetting in RSE, in my opinion

@TCA, I'm thinking they're talking about the two consecutive battles and stuff. And they might be searching for natures, which aren't checkable until after.

Anyway, I just found out that the NPCs in White Forest/Black City disappear if you don't talk to them with each day that passes. Me being the kind of person who sucks so much, I've clocked over 60 hours in White, and haven't even gotten to the E4 yet (I grind too much).

My question, really, does Entralink have to be done directly via Infared, or what?

Edited by brokenglass

No you don't. I saved right in front of the gift box and was able to SR for a female Oshawott from there. It's the same hassle as soft resetting in RSE, in my opinion

in rse you just fought the zigzagoon, hey look i got adamant nature. in this its

Oh cool i got a snivy..ok yeah sure ill battle you *3 minutes later* yeah ok cheron ill battle you *2 minutes later* cutscene cut scene cutscene....oh its brave....*resets*

yeah im pretty sure entra link is IR only. wish it was wifi so i could get it online, but meh

Edited by chipou

I love how the trainer card signature can be animated. I made mine look like my female character repeatedly poking N.

Heh.

Right now I'm exploring Minstralon cave (yeah, I either misspelled or misread that, but who cares?)

Speaking of misreads, I initially read 'Sigiliph' as 'Silly-glyph'. *palm*

What's with the hype about female starters? I don't get it...

My snivy is female.

Only a 12.5% chance of getting it as was already said.

I can breed any of the three starters. What do you need wonton55912?

Edited by crazywargod

Not sure about earth power, but I can get one with Dark pulse. It will take me awhile though. (gotta transfer from 3rd gen)

All I knew is that Seviper was needed to pass on one of them. I'm not sure which can breed Earth Power, is why I told Nix about seviper and to mention it. I'll figure out which one is needed for Earth power and edit it in. Gible can learn Earth Power through move tutor. Earth power is the one I'd actually prefer it's a 4th gen transfer and my platinum was restarted, so was HG and my DSlite crapped out on me.

Edited by Biggins

ffffff I really want a female Snivy but I'm already so far in my game. ;-; I'll get a Ditto later. I need to get through the 8th gym, anyways.

I got a bunch of new pokemon.

Fearow, Golduck, Seel, Marowak, Kangaskhan, Jynx, Gligar, Seviper, Buizel, and a male (WANTED female but I can breed) Tepig.

Willing and able to breed upon request. :3

Sure wonton. Male, Female, or Egg?

Edited by crazywargod

Ahh. I can't wait until I get enough money to get a working DS() again, and then MHAHAHA the new Pokemon game.

How so? Do you feel bad about the plot in some way, or do you feel bad about cheating and reading the synopsis before you complete the main story of the game (assuming you haven't beaten it yet)?

Edited by Lightstorm12000