Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I gave her the Bagon. I have plenty more from old breeding projects if you want one. smile.gif

Would very much like a Bagon. Anything you're looking for?

Thanks crazywargod! All three eggs hatched perfectly into the three Pokemon that you promised: Oshawott, Solosis and Rufflet. Thank you! Now to get a Tepig.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Thanks crazywargod! All three eggs hatched perfectly into the three Pokemon that you promised: Oshawott, Solosis and Rufflet. Thank you! Now to get a Tepig.

I can get you that. Would just have to breed one real quick.

I can get you that. Would just have to breed one real quick.

What would you want for it? Oh, and I'd like it as an egg if possible.

What would you want for it?

Which version do you have? Because if you have White and access to the forest and have Ralts roaming around in there that's all I would ask for. If you can't get that then just anything you can catch on whatever route you happen to be on. I have Zorua too, if anybody from here needs it. They don't need to be bred, already did some eggmove/IV breeding with it so I have a few with Dark Pulse just waiting for new homes.

Edited by Biggins

I have Black version so I can't catch you a Ralts. Sorry. I have a Zorua so I'm okay on that. I'm actually close to Victory Road, what would you like from there.

Oh, and in case you missed my edit, could the Tepig be in an egg?

I have Black version so I can't catch you a Ralts. Sorry. I have a Zorua so I'm okay on that. I'm actually close to Victory Road, what would you like from there.

Oh, and in case you missed my edit, could the Tepig be in an egg?

An egg works for me, saves me a few minutes seeing as how I haven't even started breeding yet. And honestly, whatever you can catch from whatever route you are on that you have no problems trading away. I can get the wild pokes in black pretty easily, it does not matter to me what you give me for the Tepig.

Alright, I caught the first Pokemon I came across, a Boldore. What's your in-game name and Friend Code? If you didn't see it earlier mine is: KARL 0690-4974-4737

Oh good. I bred two Solosis and thought I may have mixed up the eggs.

I gave her the Bagon. I have plenty more from old breeding projects if you want one. smile.gif

I have the Solosis you wanted :3

Will breed for Trapinch.

2322-5404-9538 Just use my name from on here. Just got the egg.

Edited by Biggins

Oh sure, catch a Boldore that's holding an everstone so no free Gigalith for me. I totally see what you did there!

It was holding an Everstone?! *cringes* censorkip.gif ! Sorry, I forgot they had a chance of holding them. If I had remembered, I would have checked. Sorry about that. I've got the egg and it hatched. Thanks, but did you want anything else since Boldore didn't evolve (you could send me just a Patrat in exchange). If so, you'll have to wait till I get back from work, I have to leave soon.

It was holding an Everstone?! *cringes* censorkip.gif ! Sorry, I forgot they had a chance of holding them. If I had remembered, I would have checked. Sorry about that. I've got the egg and it hatched. Thanks, but did you want anything else since Boldore didn't evolve (you could send me just a Patrat in exchange). If so, you'll have to wait till I get back from work, I have to leave soon.

I was joking. I helped a friend evolve hers a few days back and I got the dex info of off that.

OK. But I'm still hacked at myself for not remembering to check for an Everstone. I wanted to and thought I was trading you a Gigalith not a Boldore.

My game says I've spent 479,100 money's. tongue.gif

I say you gotta be prepared.

Edited by crazywargod

OK. But I'm still hacked at myself for not remembering to check for an Everstone. I wanted to and thought I was trading you a Gigalith not a Boldore.

It's not that big of a deal. Just means I get a free everstone, I can use those anyway. And I saw it before the trade even occurred, if I had wanted a Gigalith then I could have said something then and there. Don't make this into a big deal, honestly, it's not.

Alright then, I'm glad this worked out after all. Thanks again for Tepig.

A female tepig would be nice if possible. smile.gif

Can't make it easy on me can ya? It'll have to wait until later if not tomorrow. I haven't been to bed yet, it's after noon and I just need some sleep. If you're still here when I return then we can trade, I'll get to working on the Tepig. Btw, you got Ralts? Or pokerus?

Edited by Biggins

Can't make it easy on me can ya? It'll have to wait until later if not tomorrow. I haven't been to bed yet, it's after noon and I just need some sleep. If you're still here when I return then we can trade, I'll get to working on the Tepig. Btw, you got Ralts? Or pokerus?

I can get you a ralts with pokerus. smile.gif

I can get you a ralts with pokerus. smile.gif

You do that and you can get all the female starters/Zoruas you want. I'll even throw in Ivs, natures, egg moves. Anything to get a Ralts with pokerus and Bagon. And do you happen to have access to 4th gen transfers and move tutors? I'm on the lookout for a 4th gen tutor so I can breed Earth Power or Dark Pulse onto a Hydreigon.

Do you want the bagon to have pokerus as well? (My mudkip has had the pokerus forever, lol) I have my diamond version, but there is really not much left on it. I have access to all the TM's on that game, If you want any of those moves.

can i just ask which internet providers can you use wifi with? Because i keep trying to connect but it always fails.