Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Alright, I've made it to Mistralton City, but unfortunately, because of work, that's all I can do today. My team:

Suzaku: Zebstrika Lvl. 37

Lelouch: Serperior Lvl. 37

Chiba: Darmanitan Lvl. 37

Gino: Simipour Lvl. 36

C.C.: Sigilyph Lvl. 36

Viletta: Krokorok Lvl. 36

You are my new favorite person. wub.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only CG fangoober who names their Pokemon after the characters. xd.png Ha!

I only just recently got Black, so my Pokemon are still at level 16-ish. Plus, I haven't played since Emerald, so these new Pokemon are making me go "Huuuuh? What is that!?" Definitely a fan of all the new changes and additional features, though.

You are my new favorite person. wub.gif

I'm glad I'm not the only CG fangoober who names their Pokemon after the characters. xd.png Ha!

I only just recently got Black, so my Pokemon are still at level 16-ish. Plus, I haven't played since Emerald, so these new Pokemon are making me go "Huuuuh? What is that!?" Definitely a fan of all the new changes and additional features, though.

Thanks. It's nice to know I'm not such a weird fan after all.

Acutally, before you get the National Pokedex, all of the Pokemon are new (5th generations), but if you haven't played since Emerald, then you'll still find some Pokemon that you've never seen before once you get the National Dex (4th generations).

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Thanks. It's nice to know I'm not such a weird fan after all.

Acutally, before you get the National Pokedex, all of the Pokemon are new (5th generations), but if you haven't played since Emerald, then you'll still find some Pokemon that you've never seen before once you get the National Dex (4th generations).

8D Of course not! My current favorite is my Purrloin named Lelouch. (rofl) My husband suggested changing the name to Zero, but I'm not sure. :<

True, they're all new! But when Silver and Emerald first came out, I'd been doing so much reading on the games, that I practically already knew what everything was and what it evolved into....lol. xd.png

I Audino grinded for the E4 first run.....beat them all....beat N....and now I have to go Audino grind AGAIN for GHETSIS ._. 8~8 T_T

Got the game (Black) last week on Thursday, beat the storyline game Sunday of last week because I'm a Poke-nerd, etc etc.... I started with Oshawott, ended with him.... *ramble*

I have a question, though. If you accidentally killed one of the roaming legendaries, will it respawn later on? I DID KILL ONE OF THE ROAMING-MONS. *sob*

Hidden to hide my embarrassment. DX

Edited by nightshade123

im on the elite four an i swear its impossible for me now since i didnt got my pokemon to lvl up close an i swear to god right now they made the game really bad becuz everywhere u go all u see in around lvl 30s to battle an less pokemon trainers the older ones u get to find lvl 40s an higher pokemon to fight to lvl up all my pokemon cept 3 is still mid lvl 30s so im screwed right now on elite four cept 1 i killed the fighter guy

Got the game (Black) last week on Thursday, beat the storyline game Sunday of last week because I'm a Poke-nerd, etc etc.... I started with Oshawott, ended with him.... *ramble*

I have a question, though. If you accidentally killed one of the roaming legendaries, will it respawn later on? I DID KILL ONE OF THE ROAMING-MONS. *sob*

Hidden to hide my embarrassment. DX

You've gotta beat the E4 again before he respawns wink.gif

If you want to breed Samurott but don't have another one is there another pokemon you can breed it with?

If you want to breed Samurott but don't have another one is there another pokemon you can breed it with?

Ditto.....it's pretty much the w***e of the pokemon world lol

Ditto.....it's pretty much the w***e of the pokemon world lol

I know of ditto but I have yet to get one. Are there any others?

I know of ditto but I have yet to get one. Are there any others?

I don't know any off the top of my head....but go to Google and type in Samurott and Bulbapedia, click on the Bulbapedia link that comes up and scroll down till you see the breeding section. That should give you a list of all it's compatible with.

I don't know any off the top of my head....but go to Google and type in Samurott and Bulbapedia, click on the Bulbapedia link that comes up and scroll down till you see the breeding section. That should give you a list of all it's compatible with.

Thanks.

I've only lost a battle once in black. It was against cynthia from gen 4. My measly level 50's had nothing against her 75's. I took a couple down with me so it wasn't like I just keeled over. Now I'm grinding for round 2. Lesse how her 75's fare when I got a few of my own!

I just beat the main game so now I'm going around doing all the fun post-game stuff =)

Just to warn you in Undella Town, first house on your characters right cynthia is waiting with a team of annoying level 75's.

....a Swanna just committed suicide because it didn't wanna be caught by me ._.

Yeah. Pokemon do that to me all the time.

Caught an Ariados that I don't want. GTS fodder unless someone here wants it.

I did it! I became the Champion! Alder's Volcarona is so strong! After one Quiver Dance it was strong and fast enough to take out both my Simipour and my Sigilyph in one hit, before they could attack. If only Gino (my Simipour) had his Special Attack just a little bit higher, I could've taken out his Volcarona before it became such a threat.

Next, I guess I'll start my White version, so that I can use the Entralink once I reach White Forest, and maybe get Tepig and Oshawott. But first, I'm going to try and access the GTS from work (whenever I turn on the C-Gear there it always senses a signal), and see if I can trade for a Tepig and Oshawott there.

I did it! I became the Champion! Alder's Volcarona is so strong! After one Quiver Dance it was strong and fast enough to take out both my Simipour and my Sigilyph in one hit, before they could attack. If only Gino (my Simipour) had his Special Attack just a little bit higher, I could've taken out his Volcarona before it became such a threat.

Next, I guess I'll start my White version, so that I can use the Entralink once I reach White Forest, and maybe get Tepig and Oshawott. But first, I'm going to try and access the GTS from work (whenever I turn on the C-Gear there it always senses a signal), and see if I can trade for a Tepig and Oshawott there.

-round of applause- Good job! 8D I just started a new game on White after I beat the main game on Black today....I was up to the 7th gym on the old White file but I traded all the important pokemon over to Black so I still have them ;P

Got one!

EDIT:Now three...

EDIT: Oh I'm laughing so hard it hurts. X3 I left my Wotter and Heatmor in the daycare together. Talk to the man and supposedly they hate each other. I leave foe a bit to find there was an egg. I can only imagine the conversation.

Heatmor: I hate you.

Wotter: I hate you too.

Heatmor: Good.

Wotter: Good.

Heatmor: Wanna make babies?

Wotter: Sure!

Edited by crazywargod

Of all the most ludicrous crap. I just used the router belonging to one of my neighbors to check the GTS to see if there where any offers for Tepig or Oshawott, and EVERYONE there is asking for a Reshiram, a Zekrom, or a Level 100 Pokemon of some kind for a Level 1 Tepig or Oshawott. I thought all this extortionist s**t had been taken care of after Diamond and Pearl had first come out.

Edit: I was so outraged, I posted this in the wrong thread.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Of all the most ludicrous crap. I just used the router belonging to one of my neighbors to check the GTS to see if there where any offers for Tepig or Oshawott, and EVERYONE there is asking for a Reshiram, a Zekrom, or a Level 100 Pokemon of some kind for a Level 1 Tepig or Oshawott. I thought all this extortionist s**t had been taken care of after Diamond and Pearl had first come out.

I know the feeling but this happened through Platinum. Though not NEARLY as bad. I mean you came across a few but there was plenty of fairer trades out there.

Though I'm actually finding idiots wanting level 9 or lower pokemon that are IMPOSSIBLE to get that low without cheating. *coughreshiramzekromcough* They're offering level 100s but still. If you want a cheat-pokemon do it local.

I can breed oshawotts if you want one.

Edit: I was so outraged, I posted this in the wrong thread.

Don't bother trying for starters or event/legends in the GTS, full of trolls showing off or asking for unobtainable legitimately pokemon or outrageous offers. Hell, don't bother with the GTS at all to be honest. Most of the time it's all outrageous offers. Rarely will you find a halfway decent offer for something worthwhile.