Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Wait... Lillipup is the one who evolves into Stoutland or whatever, right? OMG TOMORRRROOOOWWW. I want Sandile~

The second evolution is Herdier, and then Stoutland, yes. :3

..Stoutland totally cracks me up though, MOUSTACHE!

And yessss Sandile~

i still know them by their jap-trans names...

lillipup = Yooteri, right?

i shall get Reparudasu D:<

same here, wonton.

to make it worse, i think were going to early service... ._.

I have to wait til monday cause my gamestop doesn't release them 'til the day afterwards...Even if you preorder! tongue.gif (Yesh, I preordered Black >:D

I'll be buying White tomorrow, yay!! 8D I can't wait. :3 Will there be contest halls too? I love Pokemon contests |D

Does anyone have a spare event Celebi they'd be willing to trade to me? I can't go to GameStops for events like this so I couldn't get one ;-;

got my Zekrom plushie : ) it is so cute

Does anyone have a spare event Celebi they'd be willing to trade to me? I can't go to GameStops for events like this so I couldn't get one ;-;

i do~

i have four :D

I buyed myself both black and white (I was not able to decide which one I take so I take both) I really love the new game design. At the moment I play white and I have Victini on my Party. biggrin.gif

Just got my celebis today at gamestop~ And I didn't feel like a nerd cause I went with a big group of friends and we stood in a circle with our ds's xd.png

They had the cases for the games on the shelves there, and it bugged me sooo bad cause they were just promotional and were empty D: They also had okamiden and 3ds's that were also empty >< What a tease.

I'm getting white and my friend is getting black, so we can just trade for pokemon we need~

Edited by Blood-Otherium

What sorts of activities are available at the GameStop midnight release parties? I was thinking of going and picking up my reserved copy of White.

Will there be contest halls too? I love Pokemon contests |D

idk, D/P/Pt and to a lesser extent HG SS felt like it was lacking compared to R/S/E contests.....although, im still waiting for a subcontest based on the shows battle-contests

I have to wait until 9 am for B/W... but that's fine, because I need sleep tonight...

(plus, I really should work on my annotated bibliography that's due Wednesday... but... hnggggg... If I don't do it, it's going to cut into my B/W time... :/)

-K-

Gah, we Aussies have to wait until the 10th sad.gif

I may have time to complete a speedrun of Heartgold to distract myself smile.gif

Got my copy, can't wait to get into it! Love WalMart at times like this.

Got my copy, can't wait to get into it! Love WalMart at times like this.

I'd be mad... but I kinda played them 6 months ago... tongue.gif

However, I'm still slightly Jelly... Stupid Gamestop and their lies... Love the store... hate the policy... >_>

I keep wanting to change my team... and it's kind of annoying... because I like to Nickname my mons... so I'm going to be sad if I have to switch any of them out... Erg...

Stupid moving pixels of wonderfulness... You make a Tsundere out of me...

-K-

Edited by Kamak

HDJSMDHEUIWJSNXH CAN'T WAIT TO PICK MY GAME UP TODAY DJSSJMXCHDSU MY BROTHER'S GETTING BLACK I'M GETTING WHITE HSJAJMXSDW

I'm getting my copy at Target as soon as my parents wake up and get ready.

HDJSMDHEUIWJSNXH CAN'T WAIT TO PICK MY GAME UP TODAY DJSSJMXCHDSU MY BROTHER'S GETTING BLACK I'M GETTING WHITE HSJAJMXSDW

You're so lucky to have a brother who likes pokemon AND who's getting Black. D8

I can't connect with anyone.. ;______;

Going to pick up my games at the 9am launch event at my local GameStop.

Leaving in a half hour or 45 minutes. Can't wait!

He doesn't really like Pokemon... he's ten and started in Hoenn. I'm fifteen and started since the beginning. Which is why I wuv Pokemon... you could bring your DS to school and connect with people there who got the game...