Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I'm still training for the second gym. Herdier isn't much trouble, but Watchog is tough.

/should probably train Pokemon other than Servine and Herdier xd.png

ohmy.gif I got those two! *high fives*

I trained a Munna back then, before I got Victini. :3

Audinos got Zarrakun - my Zorua - from level 10 to level 24 in about an hour or two (I was multitasking :P)

Just saying :3

..exactly. That's my point. He WASN'T battling them. He has just been battling severely under-leveled common Pokemon.

ive noticed that wild pokemon give really, REALLY bad exp compared to the ones owned by trainers, then again, they do get exp boosts and are ussually like 5 levels higher....

Well, it goes without saying that trained Pokemon are stronger then wild ones, so you're going to get more EXP by fighting other people. happy.gif

Anyway, it's time for dinner, so I'll see Unova people later. tongue.gif

/bad pun

..exactly. That's my point. He WASN'T battling them. He has just been battling severely under-leveled common Pokemon.

Exactly my point. xd.png

I meant that so you could tell him that tongue.gif

i like how after every gym one specific pokemon ussually ends up like 3 levels higher then everyone else lol

So, I'm on Route 2. How often does the grass shake? :/ I've only seen one Audino so far, and that was back in Pinwheel Forest--I caught it, of course.

Woah! The thread exploded while I was gone. Anyway, I was able to battle Lenora after all, in spite of work. I even got the dragon skull back from Team Plasma. I'm currently in Castelia City though I haven't started exploring yet. My team:

Blitzle Lvl. 22

Servine Lvl. 21

Sawk Lvl. 21

Panpour Lvl. 21

Tranquill Lvl. 21

Roggenrola Lvl. 21

Tranquill lost his first battle after evolving too. Stupid Munna trainer. T_T But what's all this talk about rivalry between Pokemon? Are you just imagining it for roleplay purposes, or do certain Pokemon not work well together and automatically attack each other during double and triple battles?

The Liberty Pass? That's a wi-fi item, unless you were talking about something else..

. _.'

Yeah, that. But for some reason the internet at home isn't working with either my original DS or either of my brother's DSi's. So I get to grab lunch at McD's and get Passes for all 3 of us then.

shakes like every minute or so, its based on walking though.

The hell? D: Grass has not shake for me oncccccccccccccce. :|

The hell? D: Grass has not shake for me oncccccccccccccce. :|

You have to stay in the vicinity of the same patch of grass. It's working wonders for me now.

Whew! Good. Last thing I need during a double or triple battle is having my Blitzle or Servine attack my Panpour for no reason whatsoever, or something similar.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Haha, my Servine and Panpour get along just fine. It's my Liepard and both mine and my friend's Herdier that are the rivals. xd.png

And my Victini is hyper. A lot, hyper.

I'm having trouble catching those electic....pony things.

I'll get the names down eventually. xd.png For now, its fumbling around and guessing. I prefer not to use bulbapedia and such for now. I don't want TOO many spoilers.

I'm having trouble training my munna. It keeps getting KO'd. Probably replace it with something else for my team, I don't see myself liking it very much.

Not to mention mine's a male, which completely conflicts with the pink and girly thing...

You have to stay in the vicinity of the same patch of grass. It's working wonders for me now.

I was. Nothing ever moved.

Except water ripples that I wasn't anywhere near and I can't get to anyway. rolleyes.gif

My Munna's a male too. He helped so much in getting Victini biggrin.gif

Hypnosis :3

I mentioned those three because I always pictured the three of them as friends, with Panpour riding on Blitzle every so often, especially after they evolve.

Just got/started my White version yesterday :3

So far my party consists of Snivy, Pidove, and Roggenrola ^^

AND I just caught a Venipede with Pokerus ._. First time any of my pokemon have ever had Pokerus in ANY game... *is happy*

Congrats. I got Pokerus on my Diamond version, but I haven't gotten it again since. Come to think of it, the Unown that I have on my Diamond version still has it. It's my carrier.

Lots of talk happened since I last posted. o.O

School will keep me occupied this whole week so won't be able to play much.

Congratz on your first time Pokerus, Ali. Now see if your luck takes you far and finds you a random shiny. happy.gif I'm hoping in finding one for myself.

This is where I stand.

Castelia City.

(f) Snivy - Lv. 25

(m) Pidove - Lv.23

(m) Zorua - Lv. 20

How strong is Victini? I wasn't planning on using it because I think of legendaries over-powered and I wouldn't want to use them on my team. So I'm not sure.

I'm about to go challenge the gym leader; Burgh. Lets see if I don't fail this gym match. *has 4 defeats in Unova* xd.png

Yeah, we Pokegeeks tend to talk a lot about stuff, especially when there's a new game for us to sink our teeth into.

Anyway, I'm in the city with the museum/Gym. Scared the crap out of me when I saw N coming outta there.

That guy just shows up in the most random places, doesn't he? laugh.gif

Caught a Pidove too, and named it Squall. happy.gif Kinda odd looking, but I'll need something with wings when I get Fly, so it'll have to do.

I'm so addicted! xd.png

I really can't stop, even when I'm supposed to be studying for my SRS BZNS tests.

Audino has become my 5th or so favorite Pokemon, so it's a shame I can't find any use for her. sad.gif