Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Darumaka's White Pokedex Entry:

"Darumaka's droppings are hot, so people used to put them in their clothes to keep themselves warm."

... Uhh?

-K-

LOL.

I just defeated the second gym last night, but I'm waiting to continue playing until I get a new DS (either today or tomorrow) so I can actually read the text without hurting my eyes.

My team so far:

Servine (Ouroboros)-- Lv. 25

Tympole (Vibe << probably will re-name)-- Lv. 23

Waiting to catch joltik, axew, and pawniard. May take a while D: I also can't decide between litwick and victini for my fire type ><

Also, if any of you have snivy/sevine and it still knows growth, that really helps with the second gym.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

I'm taking things slow on my game, so I've only got the first Gym's badge, but here's my team if anyone wants to see. happy.gif

Faith/Oshawott Lv: 13

Chibi/Lillipup Lv: 13

Astral/Purrloin Lv: 11

...And a strange fire monkey that knows Cut Lv: 10

Wheeeeeee the Nimbasa Gym is awesome! 8D

I really had fun in the rollercoaster, haha.

And I just had my first triple-battle, it's pretty cool but.. it's so busy on the screen. o____o

Also, if you have for example Snivy in the left corner, and the foe has a Oshawott in the right corner (from my view), they can't attack eachother. D8

I don't know if they did that because of the distance, but it's kinda pissing me off..

Hey, guys, how rare are Munna?

I just found a male one, but it's pink, (And I think it's got a purple flower like mark on it too. blink.gif ) so I'm thinking of killing it, and going for a girl.

Edit: Killed it. laugh.gif Silly thing kept on trying to attack my Purrloin with psychic attacks too.

Edited by Gamekatt101

they arnt to rare. destroyed the ground type gym, leaf blade-dig-leaf blade and all three died in one hit. plus i also evolved jelly(duosion)

blegh when do i get fly? i need to go back and get the fossils...i want my bird (to breed and use, gonna trade for turtle)

Edited by chipou

Got my Black early this afternoon~

Gonna take 3 DS/i and 5th gen games to get Pass tomorrow lul.

Hide yo team, hide yo pokes, Plasma takin' errybody out there.

Did you get an elemental monkey wonton? They help a lot.

...I lied. I continued playing even though I haven't gotten my ds yet XP Right now I'm helping Bianca get her munna back (why can't team plasma just leave that poor pokemon alone?)

Talk to the guy towards the back of the Dreamyard. (Past/to the right of that tree you can use Cut on.) The Dreamyard is in one of the first towns you go to.

Depending on your starter, he'll give you a monkey.

I chose Osha, so I got a fire monkey. happy.gif

I went with Snivy, and I'm about to battle Elesa right now.

The music in Nimbasa is pretty awesome.

So far my three main fighters are

Smugleaf/Servine - 26

Panpour - 24

Zebstrika - 27

Gonna take 3 DS/i and 5th gen games to get Pass tomorrow lul.

The Liberty Pass? That's a wi-fi item, unless you were talking about something else..

. _.'

^ jup

just caught the 5th actual member of my team, a nitwick or whatever. all that leaves is a rufflet....

i love how fast leveling is, and how quickly you get a lucky egg/exp share

Just caught a Woobat in a cave! happy.gif Now I'm going for the other two Pokemon species I found in there.

Edit: Add a Roggenrola to the list. cool.gif It was holding an Everstone when I caught it too!

Edited by Gamekatt101

I chose Osha, so I got a fire monkey. happy.gif

Me too!

I ditched the monkey after the first gym.

-Cries- Victini though only level 15 is IMPOSSIBLE to catch early on....

Bonus is after only 3 Gyms I have:

Servine - LV. 25

Tranquil - LV. 25

Liepard - LV. 25

Gigalith - LV. 25

Still trying to figure out what else I want in the last two slots...

Suggestions are awesome if anyone has input.

Started with Oshawott, now have Samurott, Gurdurr, Swoobat, Stoutland, simisear, and Archen.

Just beat the sixth gym in Mistralton.

Tell me the truth, now.

Anyone else an N Fangirl? :C

My wifi connection for my DS is failing. :/

I got black yesterday. *pets Purrloin*

Can somebody explain to me how the C-gear works? I know it requires wifi somehow, but even then I don't know what it's for.

Uh, let's see, the manual said something about being able to use infer red or something. (The same thing the Pokewalker uses to connect to HG/SS basically.). Edit: It's on page 27. happy.gif

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/glo...nk/dream-world/

I know there's a big site coming at the end of the month too, so maybe it has to do with that? blink.gif I just got the C-Gear this morning, so I don't really get what that Fennel lady was going on about either.

Edited by Gamekatt101

Uh, let's see, the manual said something about being able to use infer red or something. (The same thing the Pokewalker uses to connect to HG/SS basically.). Edit: It's on page 27. happy.gif

http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-us/glo...nk/dream-world/

I know there's a big site coming at the end of the month too, so maybe it has to do with that? blink.gif I just got the C-Gear this morning, so I don't really get what that Fennel lady was going on about either.

So wait, it'll link to your computer? That's interesting.

In other news, I recently beat the first gym. /feels noobish

My brother is kinda on the fence about getting white, what should I say to convince him?

Started with Oshawott, now have Samurott, Gurdurr, Swoobat, Stoutland, simisear, and Archen.

Just beat the sixth gym in Mistralton.

Tell me the truth, now.

Anyone else an N Fangirl? :C

N Fangirl right here... -Raises hand-

N Fangirl right here... -Raises hand-

Lol'd. Miggeh will battle you I think :L

It is SO creepy that moment with the ferris wheel... *shivers*

infrared is so you can directly connect to other people without going to a pokemon centers for quick trades and whatnot. the site is the global link, which controls the dream world, random wifi battles, and something else. either way im excited for it.

making my way through the twist mountains atm

My brother is kinda on the fence about getting white, what should I say to convince him?

Get off the fence and get White.

Lol'd. Miggeh will battle you I think :L

It is SO creepy that moment with the ferris wheel... *shivers*

Yeah. I might >D

The ferris wheel was romantic :C

Its just...that hair...