Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Merp, forgot to mention I saw a girl with an awesome Espeon costume at the tour.

I'll be picking up my games soon. Now, what to name Snivy? xd.png

I didn't go to the tour... D: I'm going to name my Snivy Igirisu, since he's so smug. xd.png

Has anyone gotten their preordered games at gamestop yet? I was wondering what they were giving with them.

Nothing was given out at the Gamestop I went to. D:

My White Team so far:

Alec {Snivy}

Maurice {Lillipup}

Victor {Purrloin}

Has anyone gotten their preordered games at gamestop yet? I was wondering what they were giving with them.

According to Pokebeach, Gamestop's deal was "Pre-order or buy one, get the Pokemon Black and White Prima Strategy Guide for 20% off."

Got mine, there wasn't a special thing given out with them. I don't really care, since pre-order bonuses are nice, but getting the game is what I want mostly. xd.png

Havin' fun with my stuff. :3 Playin' white first.

My Pokemon black team so far is:-

Snivy (Alexis) - lvl 22

Panpour (Puddle) - lvl 21

Liepard (Kit) - lvl 21

Blitzle (Streak) - lvl 22

Tranquill (Fluffy) - lvl 22

Herdier (Lucky) - lvl 22 (shiny)

I wish we had a Pokemon mall tour, we hardly have any Pokemon merchandise around here besides the games, manga and cards >:

I was about to get my copies, but my infuriating Grandmother decided to make me wait longer. "We won't leave until I'm done checking my e-mail." *growls in frustration* With all the friends she has and how long she typically waits to check it, it could be hours before she's finished. dry.gif

..you could bring your DS to school and connect with people there who got the game...

If I'd do that, they'd laugh so loud I'd never be able to go to school again. -_____-'

I'm in, what America would call High School, I'm 14, in September almost 15 years old and I still like pokemon? xd.png

Plus, I'm a girl. :l

If I'd do that, they'd laugh so loud I'd never be able to go to school again. -_____-'

I'm in, what America would call High School, I'm 14, in September almost 15 years old and I still like pokemon? xd.png

Awww that really sucks >: I had a large group of friends who loved Pokemon in high school, we always used to battle and trade Pokemon. Even after high school I met more Pokemon fans in college we were all 17-19 and we would battle nearly everyday on platinum at lunch break laugh.gif

I hope everyone gets their games soon to join in the fun happy.gif Black is my favourite Pokemon game yet biggrin.gif

In that case, what you need to do it find a group of friends who like Pokemon as well or like Pokemon or you enough to not tease you about it. Assuming of course you don't already have friends like that.

didn't pre order the games and STILL trying to decide which I want to buy. Want black city but want yuniran...

I live in California, I'm 17, a senior, and since I was a freshman everyone at school knew I was totally into Pokemon.

I had a bunch of senior guy friends because all I talked about was pokemon. ^^ And they were like, jocks and total badasses xd.png

Sometimes it's a little embarrassing, but I just got over it and embraced my nerdiness >D People still love me for it. <3

/wears pokeball wrist band to school every day

And I'm a girl, too C: I think it's way cooler to be a girl that into's pokemon than a dude. ^^

I got my copy a few hours ago. Got Black.

Game looks promising already. As far as my team goes. It's just me and Snivy at the moment; F - Lv. 11. Currently in Striaton City PK center.

I don't think anyone would mind if I would bring my DS in school. In fact, my school is all about the games (College by the way). Nerds all over the place. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw a group of people playing the new release of Pokemon when I get back to school. biggrin.giflaugh.gif

Hahaha, lucky. Yeah, my group of friends at school are all excited about the new games. Unfortunately, since I preordered from Target, my copy doesn't get shipped to me until later this week :/ I'm wondering if I just bring my confirmation form to the store and pick it up, though, since online it says it gets the stock in today. They just won't ship it to me until the 10-14th, for some reason D: Stupid standard shipping. *kicks*

<- doesnt understand why people preorder...unless theres free stuff anyways

last 5 dust clouds have been items, how am i supposed to get my drillbur!?!

^ Because I want to be sure I get the game. Usually when I go to get new games, they're out of stock :/

AHHHHHHH. I got my Black version at midnight and oh my bajeebus it is AMAZING.

You guys would have laughed at me at me reaction to SkyArrow Bridge. I was like "O_______________O OMG. THIS IS SO. COOOOOL." I felt like such a dweeb. But at the same time, I don't care if I'm a dweeb. I will proudly bring my DS XL (with Black version) to school tomorrow and play my game inbetween classes WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WOORRLD~. You know, geeky seniors are the best seniors. AmIright?

^ Totally with you, Mella. I bring my DSiXL to school every B day (which is every other day) and play it all through my French class. My teacher doesn't even notice |D

I think it's way cooler to be a girl that into's pokemon than a dude. ^^

Then where does that leave me? Not that I haven't embraced my nerd-hood (a legacy of my Mom's side of the family). I finally got my copies of Black and White and two Celebi as well (my Grandmother finished sooner than I had feared), though I haven't yet started Black. I just wish I could bring it to work with me, but I'd have little to no chance to play.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Hahaha, don't worry, you're still cool C: Everyone just thinks Pokemon is for boys, so I think it's pretty rad when girls break the stereotype |D

Yay, Celebis! ^^ I'm going to get both of mine today at some point, hopefully. Or maybe tomorrow after school x3

Lucky people with your Celebi. They didn't have a Celebi event in Wales ;_; So now I can only hope that they release it again via Wifi otherwise no Zorua or Celebi for me. Stupid 'UK' tour. sad.gif

I always bring my DS into college with me to play it at lunch and the game is always Pokemon, my friend does too.

In that case, what you need to do it find a group of friends who like Pokemon as well or like Pokemon or you enough to not tease you about it. Assuming of course you don't already have friends like that.

Well I had a friend who played Diamond when it came out, but she's 16 now and I guess she has lost interest in it..

I'd like to have such friends, but I have no idea where to find them and it would get all complicated because they'd think I'm ashamed to get along with them and stuff... DD:

I do have such friends online though. ;3

Awww that really sucks >: I had a large group of friends who loved Pokemon in high school, we always used to battle and trade Pokemon. Even after high school I met more Pokemon fans in college we were all 17-19 and we would battle nearly everyday on platinum at lunch break laugh.gif 

I hope everyone gets their games soon to join in the fun happy.gif Black is my favourite Pokemon game yet biggrin.gif

Yeah I noticed that a lot of adolescent's and grown-ups play pokemon too, that's awesome. :3

Siggggh I wish I knew that kind of people..

Lucky people with your Celebi. They didn't have a Celebi event in Wales ;_; So now I can only hope that they release it again via Wifi otherwise no Zorua or Celebi for me. Stupid 'UK' tour. sad.gif

I always bring my DS into college with me to play it at lunch and the game is always Pokemon, my friend does too.

Well, if they don't release it over WiFi, but you got the Shiny Beast Trio that allows you to get Zoroark (did you?), you can always breed the Zoroark with a Ditto in order to get a Zorua. Zorua and Zoroark aren't Legendaries so they're definitely breedable.