Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Just beat White 8D I managed to catch Zekrom on my first try with an ultra ball at yellow health... which is pretty dang good considering I normally have the worst luck with catchings.

I also managed to finally get my Wi-Fi working! x__x

Edited by Switch

To anyone who was following the power bracket competition... Mew is the winner, and the downloadable prize pack will be available starting September 6th.

You can download Mew? 0_0!

I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to, though? Information, please and thank you? :3

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it! I was hoping for a Mew download, but "prize pack" sounds like it'll be Mew Pokegear skins or something. Not as exciting. XD

Edited by MysticTiger

You can download Mew? 0_0!

I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to, though? Information, please and thank you? :3

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it! I was hoping for a Mew download, but "prize pack" sounds like it'll be Mew Pokegear skins or something. Not as exciting. xd.png

Japan did a poll similar to this one and they were able to receive a wi-fi event for the winner.

Much like the favorite pokemon one where we got Arceus from the dream world.

I seem to remember getting a mew two years ago (since it says Fall2010 on the OT...) so I guess we're due for one again.

(pffft, deoxys and jirichi haven't been offered in forever though)

(pffft, deoxys and jirichi haven't been offered in forever though)

no, there was a Jirachi event not that long ago with the special move Draco Meteor. I think it was around the same time as the last Mew event.

I need to get my wireless internet connection working on pokemon black so I can get mew.(If it gets into a Wi-Fi event.)

But my 3DS isn't able to let my game use the WPS connection it has got onto the game.

EDIT: I got it working!

Edited by creepado

no, there was a Jirachi event not that long ago with the special move Draco Meteor. I think it was around the same time as the last Mew event.

You are right. Summer 2010 D:

I had to have a friend download that mew for me (regular DS will not connect to my router, 3DS is ok though) so I wouldn't have gotten a jirachi then.

I also remember Deoxys was given out via Ranger Mission (missed out on that too due to lack of wi-fi) and that was last year, so it was even more recent than mew or jirachi.

Hmm, I suppose it has been a while since we had mew then. Though, it was nice that we get an event pokemon and not something we all have a million of (1st gen legendary birds).

I eas hoping for Deoxys or Uxie, but Mew's cool too. |D

I justbeat the elite four in black.

The team:

Sam the Samurott

Pheobe the Unfezant

Stephen the Sawk

Alex the Leavanny

Nala the Krookodile

Lance the Haxorus

I tried to make my team more balanced than my team on White, and I think it worked pretty well.

Deoxys is one of the pokemon I still need for my pokedex, otherwise 100% complete disregarding event pokemon. Also, no access to global link. Just a ton of work and a ton of transferring pokemon from generation to generation (and getting people to drive me up to gamestop to sit in their parking lot and download events). Also my brother helped xd.png (He owns all the versions I don't own. Example: I got red, he got blue. I get pearl, he gets diamond).

Speaking of, I have an extra event celebii (The winter 2011 one)... I still need a deoxys, jirachi and shaymin.

Anyone want to trade for that?

Mystic, I have an extra articuno, would you like it? (Not sure how global link and friend codes and stuff work but if I can figure it out I can send you one)

I'm actually using my platinum team for everything right now (they're my highest level team):

Torrent/Floatzel/Lv 89

(crunch/blizzard/aqua tail/surf)

Thorn/Roserade/Lv 89

(energy ball/sludge bomb/petal dance/hidden power-fire or maybe electric, forgotten which)

Mako/Garchomp/LV 89

(shadow claw/dragon pulse/earthquake/surf)

Fahrenheit/Infernape/Lv 89

(flamethrower/aerial ace/close combat/overheat)

Stratus/Drifblim/Lv 89

(psychic/shadow ball/silver wind/fly)

Livewire/Electivire/Lv 89

(thunderbolt/psychic/iron tail/ice punch)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

Mystic, I have an extra articuno, would you like it? (Not sure how global link and friend codes and stuff work but if I can figure it out I can send you one)

Yes, of course! That would be brilliantly amazing! Articuno is my favorite. ;-;

Although, before you go through all of that trouble, let me see if I can locate some of my older games and make sure I don't have an Articuno on one of those. I swore I had one on an older version (I'm pretty sure I named it Castiel too!), but my case that had all my Pokemon games has disappeared on me. x_x

It's been 4 years since Deoxys ;____; It's the most long-ago event only given away (If that makes sense).

Well technically deoxys was given out via a ranger mission. But that meant you had to have the game, beat it, download the mission, complete the mission, then send it over to the normal game.

(It was an OK game, the other ranger games are better though. I didn't get the game soon enough to get the deoxys mission though D:)

Mystic, let me know then. I have one named Aurora and one named Frost. I think they're both level 50.

I've still got the boxes and instruction manuals for all my main game pokemon versions. My red is falling apart but still... I have it xd.png

I think I got the event but couldn't play it due to the multiplayer requirement. That's what sucks about it; it needs multiple peoeple to play :/

Ah that's right, I forgot about that requirement.

So the real kicker is that my brother has the 2008 gamestop deoxys and a Jirachi but he won't trade them from diamond to white so I can't get them to my black pokedex.

Turns out my pearl pokedex is complete too other than events. But it's so much more of an achievement now to get the gen V dex done.

I bought Black the other day. Felt kind of silly for not buying it sooner since I've been playing since Yellow, more or less. Started up last night.

*pouts* I went to a gamestop to download keldeo today and it wouldn't work and the guy there had no clue what I was talking about (as I'm waving a flyer they had in the store about it).

So I have to go to another gamestop (hopefully the ones in my town are more competent) at some point before the event is over.

D'aw. Dx

I just got my Keldeo a few minutes ago. I'm already squealing over the little guy. <33 I taught him Secret Sword as well~

A little bit bummed that I can't give my Keldeo a nickname, especially since I nicknamed the other three musketeers, but eh. I still love the lil guy. 83 This is my first event Pokemon, too (mostly because I didn't even know events existed when I first started playing. >_<)

What happened now that I look at the details the guy just gave me the card they are supposed to put in their DS to distribute. So if I had just run off with it I could be a keldeo distributing master.... *curses on having too much of a conscience*

The only downloaded pokemon you can nickname are from Global Link/Dream World. All other event pokemon won't have knicknames and since their trainers are something usually like "gamestop" or "fall2012" it's impossible to change them.

Yeah, like I said, this is my first time taking part in events so I'm kinda noobish about it all. ;w; I'm still fine with not nicknaming him, though. I'm just happy to have any event legendary now. XD

Although, from the sound of it, you probably would have distributed more Keldeos than that guy would have in his entire lifetime! o_o

Edited by Switch

More than likely.

I went to a competent gamestop (apparently it makes a difference to have a guy with final fantasy tattoos run the store) and got keldeo today!

Also shaymin (now skymin forme) biggrin.gif (thanks~)

Now my pokedex is 645 seen and caught.

Just jirachi, deoxys, meloetta and genesect are left.

Nice! cool.gif All I myself need are Meloetta and Genesect, and then I'm done until Gen 6 decides to show up.

It's a lot of work, but it's worth it, so cheers and high fives to you! happy.gif

I'm so terrible at filling out the Pokedex. I don't even try! ;w;

Although, I do hear there's a good reward for seeing every pokemon in the Unova dex in B/W2 so I might try to for that. o3o

Trying to avoid too many spoilers, but I suspect that it may be something to do with the encounter rate of shiny Pokemon. cool.gif

Anything is better then just a pixeled certificate though, so I'm all for whatever Gamefreak has planned.