Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

DW needs wi-fi to access it, doesn't it? Darnit ><

Anyway, I beat Cynthia the other day, wasn't too difficult except for her darn garchomp and it's dragon rush that hit EVERY time she used it.

I got bored and restarted emerald. I'm trying to get a shiny mudkip since I'm due for a shiny on that game (hopefully a female one so I can name it Pinky, but one can only hope). If I give up on getting a shiny, I'll just get a regular one. What do you guys think a good nature is for mudkip? Answered smile.gif

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Anyone have a list of berries you can find in B/W? I can't find anything.

I know a lot of them are meant to be found in the Dream World, but I want to make sure before I give up. I want to do some competitive battling, but my team is itemless =/

Galavantula with Compound Eyes + Thief. Off hand I know Audino get Oran and Sitrus Berries and Clefairy get Leppa Berries (and also Moon Stones tongue.gif). Bulbapedia has a list for that. Also some trainers (usually Rangers) will give you a Berry after you beat them.

Oye... I feel smart. I finally figured out what game to play to get the Eeveelution to show up in the DW. xd.png

I got a shiny timburr a while ago o3o

Too bad my previous shiny Hoothott in Gold was erased when the game died.

Also, if anyone wants me to breed any starters, I can do that for you o3o

*pokes thread*

Cartoon Network is re-airing the newest Pokemon movie, and it's starting right now!

...That is all. cool.gif

I got a shiny timburr a while ago o3o

Too bad my previous shiny Hoothott in Gold was erased when the game died.

Also, if anyone wants me to breed any starters, I can do that for you o3o

How many starters does this include? All of them, the fifth gen ones, a few missing?

*Hopes for all* xd.png.

So is it really true that the shiny chance ratio was lowered? o:

D: That makes me so sad.

/cries

Especially when I was leveling Golett, and no move of its worked at all, except Heal Pulse.... ; ^;

So,it's not possible to catch a shiny Reshiram/Zekrom. In Japan, there are Reshiram/Zekrom movies coming out. For preordering tickets, you get a Victini. That leaves this question: what Pokemon is downloadable in-theater? My guess is you can get a shiny Reshiram from the Light Hero, and a shiny Zekrom from the Dark Hero

How many starters does this include? All of them, the fifth gen ones, a few missing?

*Hopes for all* xd.png.

All 5th gen.

I can transfer some starters from SS, but I'll still be missing Mudkip, Squirtle, Chimchar, Chikorita, and Turtwig.

Only for the Masuda Method. Regular odds are still 1/8192.

Aww, poor Audino. sad.gif That reminds me of a picture I saw on Gamefaqs. Showed a terribly beaten up Audino looking up at you with this happy, but really hurt expression. Forget the text that went along with it. but I think it was something like "It's okay, I'm only doing this to help you."

They may be pixels, but it actually made me feel really guilty for a second.

On another note, in that city with the last Gym, there's a guy wanting to barrow a Pokemon that knows Charge. I offered him my Zebastrikea, but he refused and said the Pokemon he needed had to be from the past. blink.gif I'm just wondering...is there going to be an event, or did I miss something?

I believe you have to show him a Pokemon from the other version of the game. So if you're playing Black, you'd need to show him a Zebstrika/etc that's been traded over from White or vise versa. He didn't like my Emolga for the same reason xd.png;

user posted image

*Tears up and hugs his Audino*

Great. Thanks to that comic, Audino is never going to leave my party. xd.png

Lowered? o___o

I randomly walked into 2 shinies while not even searching for them. :l

-always welcome though, shiny Woobat & Zebstraika 8D-

Annnd. I can't go to the dreamworld! When I connect to Wi-fi, and I see the screen with all the stars on it it says; Please wait a moment. And after a while, it says connection error. :l

Anyone having this problem too?

The shiny ratio was lowered only for the masuda method. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's when in the fourth gen games you breed two pokemon, one of them being of a different nationality (something foreign you got over the GTS. I think the german magikarp and french pikachu count, too). This ups the chances of getting a shiny to 1/2,048. In the fifth gen games, that number has been lowered even more to 1/1,365.3. Why that .3 is needed I don't know.

Explains it here, too: http://serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Edited by Blood-Otherium

The shiny ratio was lowered only for the masuda method. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's when in the fourth gen games you breed two pokemon, one of them being of a different nationality (something foreign you got over the GTS. I think the german magikarp and french pikachu count, too). This ups the chances of getting a shiny to 1/2,048. In the fifth gen games, that number has been lowered even more to 1/1,365.3. Why that .3 is needed I don't know.

Explains it here, too: http://serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml

Because there is a whole .7 taken out. Every number counts. Each .1 gone is .1 better odds of getting a shiny.

Would be my guess.

I give up...I STILL can't beat the Befriend An Eeveelution game. [/epic fail at life]

Don't worry...It took me like 20 tries to get my Jolteon! laugh.gif

Because there is a whole .7 taken out. Every number counts. Each .1 gone is .1 better odds of getting a shiny.

Would be my guess.

xd.png I was joking, but thanks for the clarification anyway.

Lol, I haven't beaten that eeveelution game yet, either. I've kinda given up on it since I can't access the dream world from my internet anyway.

>< I'm having trouble with deciding on an emerald team. Any suggestions?

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Don't worry...It took me like 20 tries to get my Jolteon! laugh.gif

I've tried about 10 or so times every day ever since it came out.

:|