Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Oh, everyone!

Apparently a bunch of people have been able to get on the Dream World today! So if you want, you can try getting on it right now. :3

Got Pokemon Black the day it came out. The anticipation killed me. Dx

It's a game worth getting. CHANDELURE IS A BEAST.

Wasted one of my games Dream World hour because I was stuck on a loading screen for over 50 minutes, so I never got much done dry.gif. Gonna try my English game and see what I get though, hopefully it makes up for the fail in my Japanese DW.

Small question. Does using Action Replay have any effect on your game file when it comes to the dream world?

I was debating buying one, but I don't want to risk it...

I don't really know how to work the DW... xd.png I was able to get my Zorua (it turned out to be female, which I had no idea I had... ) to go to sleep, but now it's apparently processing my data. Or something.

>>;

Oh, everyone!

Apparently a bunch of people have been able to get on the Dream World today! So if you want, you can try getting on it right now. :3

As far as I know you can't get on DW yet. You can put a mon to bed and register your DW ID but not actually access DW.

I don't really know how to work the DW... XD I was able to get my Zorua (it turned out to be female, which I had no idea I had... ) to go to sleep, but now it's apparently processing my data. Or something.

>>;

Yeah, you just have to wait. :3

Unfortunately, since so many people are trying to get on, it may take a while. A long while. Earlier, on /vp/, someone said that they waited 3 hours to finally access the DW. It MIGHT be shorter, since it's later and all, but yeah.

EDIT: Nope, Crazy, people have been getting online all day. Playing the games and getting the DW Pokemon. Yup.

Edited by MellaBella

How long does it usually take for the GL to process you registration data when accessing the DW, and what happens if I hit "close"?

Edit: Never mind. I forgot to read the second line.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

I went to the DW twice (once with White and once with Black).

The first time it took 30 minutes, the second time it took less than 15.

Brought back a Nidoran Male and a Hoppip... :B

I wish I could bring more than 1 Poke from the forest at a time... and I hope bringing only one mon back to the Extralink is just a "Day 1" thing. :/

-K-

Edited by Kamak

Um, question. Where the heck is my Vaporeon?! I though we were supposed to get our Eevee evs the first time we accessed the DW.

DS action replay. Game hacking device. I'd advise you against it, as it has been known to have unwanted side effects.

Hey, thanks. I don't think that I will hack my game... I have one that someone did hack before I got it from Amazon...

Yeah, you just have to wait. :3

Unfortunately, since so many people are trying to get on, it may take a while. A long while. Earlier, on /vp/, someone said that they waited 3 hours to finally access the DW. It MIGHT be shorter, since it's later and all, but yeah.

EDIT: Nope, Crazy, people have been getting online all day. Playing the games and getting the DW Pokemon. Yup.

When I went on it was quiet. *sigh* I'll try again today.

EDIT:How do you work it? I can't get on T^T

EDIT2:Nevermind. Apparently Dream World doesn't like Internet Explorer. *is sneaking on parents computer* Luckily they have Safari.

Edited by crazywargod

*has recently played DW*

Well that was fun. Lots to do in that world. But I don't think I got to use every feature it had.

Nonetheless, it was great. I'll go back there again when I have more info on how to use DW more properly.

*goes to Serebii*

My registration data is still being processed. I've been trying to get on every half hour for a hour and a half. dry.gif Am I doing something wrong?

Have you gotten you Game Sync ID yet? (checking to see where you are)

Have you gotten you Game Sync ID yet? (checking to see where you are)

Yeah. Entered that yesterday.

It's now been two and a half hours...

Oh, everyone!

For some reason, it only works on my internet explorer. Nothing shows up on Firefox DX

OK so I'm guessing you have everything set up already. Able to log into your Global Link Profile; already have PGL Nickname, Game Card in Use, and all that.

Did it take you long in order to receive your Game Sync ID? It only took me about 1 min to get my ID up in Game Sync and get it noted down.

Has anyone gotten their Eevee evolutions yet? When I tried last night, I couldn't find my Vaporeon.

I was told that the Eeveelutions won't be available until May 5th.

Reasons why; I don know.

Yeah. Entered that yesterday.

It's now been two and a half hours...

Are you sure you typed your ID in correctly?

And D: I dun wanna wait till May 5 to get my Espeon D:

In other news I tried out the DW this morning. Befriended a Shinx and a Ponyta, and I got the Ponyta in my game already. It seems interesting owo I'm pretty sure I didn't explore all of it yet, though, so I'll have to go back tomorrow and explore some more.

Heya! I know I'm late to the forum, but I got both versions on their release date. Played long enough to pick up Victini, then life got busy. Back into it with me, and looks like it's just in time to try out DW if I can figure it out. Woo!

OK so I'm guessing you have everything set up already. Able to log into your Global Link Profile; already have PGL Nickname, Game Card in Use, and all that.

Did it take you long in order to receive your Game Sync ID? It only took me about 1 min to get my ID up in Game Sync and get it noted down.

Not really, no.

And I just checked, yes I typed the ID in correctly.

Let me direct you to the link: http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

Once you're in, log in with you Pokemon Trainer Club account that you made in the official site. Its going to ask you for more info, follow what it says.

From there, you are free to roam around the site. I suggest going to your Profile first to check if everything is to your standards. If you haven't entered your ID yet, you can do so in your Profile.

On the main Global Site, Dream World is available. Note that you must have a Pokemon tucked into bed before you start. To do that, you must enter via Game Sync and deposit 1 of your Pokemon first. You should give the servers about 5 min for the data to transfer to Global Link.

After that you are clear to enter Dream World. Fennel will give you a tutorial on how it works.

EDIT: A reminder that there's a time limit on how long you can stay in Dream World and when you can get back on. You got 1 hour of game time and must wait 24 hours if wish to go back in so enjoy it to the fullest before exiting out of DW.

Edited by Sombreon