Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

It's actually not that bad of a game. Granted, some of the Pokemon are kinda weird, there are plenty of awesome new ones. Try it, chances are you'll like it. happy.gif

It's actually not that bad of a game. Granted, some of the Pokemon are kinda weird, there are plenty of awesome new ones. Try it, chances are you'll like it. happy.gif

If this were Facebook, I just might Like this statement.

Oh, that's right! I forgot that the Anniversary Mew couldn't be traded over GTS xd.png But it's not the Cherish ball that prevents it, it's the Classic Ribbon.

^^;

Hm. I shall look into Pokemon Ranch, then. >> /has a wii

If you want that Mew, Crazy, I'll have it for you. Can't do a trade right now, but perhaps tomorrow? (Or later tonight if I get lucky...)

Hm. I do like Cyndaquil.... do you have a Torchic, by any chance?

And Cats, I have like, three mews I don't mind getting rid of. ^^

I'll take it :3

No, sadly. I named all the starters I have :[ I'm missing Bulbasaur, Totodile, Chikorita, Torchic, and Turtwig. I have Cyndaquil if you want it.

I'm afraid to even play it! I saw there is an ice type that's an ice cream cone... and a magnemite-magneton wannabe that is really just three gears put together ABUJUHWAH?!?! Oh pokemon what dark road have you taken?

user posted image

Just look at the originality of that guy.

Pokemon have never really been original, in case you forgot, or your nostalgia-goggles prevented you from seeing it.

Edited by brokenglass

Pokemon have never really been original, in case you forgot, or your nostalgia-goggles prevented you from seeing it.

Geodude is so original and cool. cool.gif

user posted image

Overexagerating much? Never really been original. In the 600+ pokemon they have NEVER REAAALY been original.

The majority, if not all, of the pokemon are original. Creative? The majority but there are some that aren't. Like grimer and magnemite.

It's not so much that point, it's the fact that everybody is always saying that none of the new Pokemon are original, that they all look like robots, not like "Pokemon" anymore (failing to realize that if they call it a Pokemon, it /is/ one), and still failing to realize that a lot of the originals weren't so creative either.

Edited by brokenglass

Yeah, and Farfetchd, the duck with a leek xd.png Super creative.

It's not so much that point, it's the fact that everybody is always saying that none of the new Pokemon are original, that they all look like robots, not like "Pokemon" anymore (failing to realize that if they call it a Pokemon, it /is/ one), and still failing to realize that a lot of the originals weren't so creative either.

Well people are stupid (general reference not specific). All the pokemon are original. Even if they closely resemble something else they are original. Are they creative of not is a different story. Grimer is far from creative. It's a living blob of waste. And its evo is just a bigger blob. Magnemite by itself is kinda creative. Magneton though, three magnemite stuck together. Remedied with Magnezone. These are first gen pokemon and a lot of them, when they evolve, become bigger versions of themselves.

My point is you are right. *forgot what was trying to say*

Usually, when people say "Those Pokemon aren't original." they actually mean "Those Pokemon aren't creative." Really, how else can you take that? In the context of the first sentence, it will pretty much always mean 'creative'. o3o

But really, let's not get into a tizzy over the denotations and connotations of certain words again. That was silly a few pages ago and it's silly now.

Last night, I helped Zach out with getting some of his gen 4 Pokemon to his White version. c: He's so happy to have his Jirachi again.

Fffhahahahaa...

PURE LUCK. I just caught Cobalion in a normal pokeball.

Fffhahahahaa...

PURE LUCK. I just caught Cobalion in a normal pokeball.

Awesome :3 I was watching my friend play once, and he caught a Virizion with his first ball (ultra) and then went and caught terrakion with a pokeball five minutes later.

Usually, when people say "Those Pokemon aren't original." they actually mean "Those Pokemon aren't creative." Really, how else can you take that? In the context of the first sentence, it will pretty much always mean 'creative'. o3o

But really, let's not get into a tizzy over the denotations and connotations of certain words again. That was silly a few pages ago and it's silly now.

Last night, I helped Zach out with getting some of his gen 4 Pokemon to his White version. c: He's so happy to have his Jirachi again.

Sorry. I have trouble with hidden meanings. I tend to read things very literally so I get confused very easily.

Sorry. I have trouble with hidden meanings. I tend to read things very literally so I get confused very easily.

Don't worry, I sometimes do the same myself. :3 Usually when I'm tired.. and then what happens is that I just get offended by everything. And other times I take things just a liiiittle bit too far. Like, if someone says "I don't like cats." I would be all like "Are you implying that you want my cat to be hit by a car and die!? YOU MONSTER."

Back to Pokemon!

I'm still training my Lilligant. .w. She's finally able to take things on by herself. Soon she will be learning Petal Dance and she will destroy EVERYTHING IN HER PATH.

Don't worry, I sometimes do the same myself. :3 Usually when I'm tired.. and then what happens is that I just get offended by everything. And other times I take things just a liiiittle bit too far. Like, if someone says "I don't like cats." I would be all like "Are you implying that you want my cat to be hit by a car and die!? YOU MONSTER."

Back to Pokemon!

I'm still training my Lilligant. .w. She's finally able to take things on by herself. Soon she will be learning Petal Dance and she will destroy EVERYTHING IN HER PATH.

Liligant with own tempo is a fearful thing.

Liligant with own tempo is a fearful thing.

My god you are right.

Apparently "Legendary Fodder" created from cloning glitches give huge sway in the GTS negotiations owo Any I have practically nothing but Snivies anyways :U

Me and a friend attempted to beat Emmet and Ingo a week or so ago. WE MADE IT UP TO THEM AFTER 5 HOURS...and were pummled to oblivion. I did get to sent my Wailord out heeeh x3

Galvantula with Compoundeyes is GODLY. (100% chance of hitting with Thunder, not having to fear Flying types... Great Bug moves, and can quickly get a Mon with a status condition).

I've really started getting going on my Black game, I finally got my team bred:

Mark: Servine Lv. 20

Tesla: Joltik Lv. 20

Alfred: Rufflet Lv. 18

Newton: Litwick Lv. 18

Pants: Scraggy Lv. 18

Mito: Solosis Lv. 18

Nose: Deino Lv. 18

I'm in Castelia City, played about 6 hours today while on a car trip, but I'm losing energy due to getting 2 hours of sleep... So...

We apparently passed someone with B/W on the way back, as I suddenly got a trainer's profile while playing. That was kinda neat to see. :B

-K-

Alright, I'm having an issue...

On April 7th, I Bred a female Modest Deino. On April 8th, I EV trained her with Pokerus and a Macho Brace, then evolved her to Hydreigon. On April 9th, She Almost Single-handedly swept the Single Train BY HERSELF. (with the assistance of a Hitmonchan and a Blastoise, non EV trained). Today, She's almost at 100 after beating the Elite 4 several times over, again, mostly by herself, with a Lucky Egg.

The Problem?

...I can't think of an awesome name for her cause "Awesome Sauce" doesn't fit :<

Galvantula with Compoundeyes is GODLY. (100% chance of hitting with Thunder, not having to fear Flying types... Great Bug moves, and can quickly get a Mon with a status condition).

thats not how compound eyes works, its actually like 92% acc, which still isnt that bad.

...I can't think of an awesome name for her cause "Awesome Sauce" doesn't fit :<

Ossumsauce is 10 characters.

*ducks!*

Ossumsauce is 10 characters.

*ducks!*

xd.png *names her that*

EDIT!

Working breeding a good Tynamo, but I don't know the best nature for one, or what I should EV Train it. =/

One part of me wants to dump everything in Attack/Sp. Attack, the other wants to put it in Speed/ HP, a Third part wants me to dump everything in Defense, and a Fourth wants HP/Defense and GAAAAH @_@

Edited by Kukilunestar

What would be a good nature for an Espeon to be Eevee?

EDIT:Espeon not Glaceon.

Edited by crazywargod

xd.png *names her that*

EDIT!

Working breeding a good Tynamo, but I don't know the best nature for one, or what I should EV Train it. =/

One part of me wants to dump everything in Attack/Sp. Attack, the other wants to put it in Speed/ HP, a Third part wants me to dump everything in Defense, and a Fourth wants HP/Defense and GAAAAH @_@

Tynamo and its evolutions have no weaknesses and decent resistances... so personally I'd avoid stacking its defense, since it's already got that fairly well covered. I'd go for Attack/Sp. Attack or Sp. Attack/Speed, personally. They do look like they're a little slow.