Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Anyone know if there's a trainer with Rufflet I can battle in Black, and/or some place I can get info on Thunderous so that they're both 'seen'? I want to go on the GTS but I can't look for them until I see them. dry.gif

Anyone know if there's a trainer with Rufflet I can battle in Black, and/or some place I can get info on Thunderous so that they're both 'seen'? I want to go on the GTS but I can't look for them until I see them. dry.gif

ill give you a rufflet for a poke that knows charge...

ill give you a rufflet for a poke that knows charge...

Does it matter what species? I can go catch a Blitzle or something right now if not.

Nope, a blitzle works. ^^ I'm thinking he's trying to get the item Battery, or something of the sort.

thats exactly what im trying to do

EDIT:4427 0770 5818

trying to get a female dw corphish, its like noone has one lol

Edited by chipou

In that case, done. Hang on and I'll get you my Friend Code...

Edit: Sent it to you via PM.

Edited by Kareeah_Indaga

That's odd, I'm in the Union Room and I don't see you either. unsure.gif I even tried leaving and coming back and I still don't see you.

im going exit and reenter

you added me correct? because i really need to get back to breeding skarmorys for a trade

Edited by chipou

im going exit and reenter

you added me correct? because i really need to get back to breeding skarmorys for a trade

4427 0770 5818 correct? Yes I did. Is there anything else I need to do besides enter it and go to the Union Room?

it cant be the fc cause itd let you know its bad.

not sure whats wrong, youre entering the middle thing right? and not the left one?

Oy, nope, I'm in the left one. One sec...

Edit: There we go! Sorry about that. wacko.gif

Edited by Kareeah_Indaga

Ugh. People and their mews D:< Pissing me off.

I finally got one that totally sounded legit; level 9, cherish ball, had an original trainer and said it was from a pokemon event (although it said from 2007, so...)

But then when I checked again, it also said "Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50".

= _=

There's one other Mew that I found that sounds legit. Level 6, has an original trainer, was encountered at level 5. But it's from Hoenn, so... I'm still not sure.

Is there a way to figure out if a pokemon is hacked or not?

Also, I put up one of the other not-real mews for trade, and suddenly got kicked out of GTS and it won't let me back on. What's up with that?

Meh, I'm giving up on shiny zorua breeding for a while, I'm going to go back and redo some of the pokes in my team |D

I've caught all the Legendaries on my Black version. Virizion was the hardest for me and required several SR before it would stay in the ball. Cobalion, Landorus and Kyurem were the easiest and didn't require me to SR at all.

@Shiny Hazard Sign: Acutally, it's quite possible to get a legitimate Mew in Hoenn; more specifically, from Emerald. However, it won't be 100% legit, since Nintendo didn't distribute the Old Sea Chart in Japan or anywhere else, but the Old Sea Chart, used to reach Faraway Island where Mew is found, is likely to be the only thing that would be hacked about it.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

@Shiny Hazard Sign

Too lazy to look back and see if this was mentioned, but if you really want a legit Mew you could just get the one from Pokemon Ranch.

I don't know what that is, and I'm getting one for Crazywargod.

I finally got one that totally sounded legit; level 9, cherish ball, had an original trainer and said it was from a pokemon event (although it said from 2007, so...)

But then when I checked again, it also said "Apparently had a fateful encounter at level 50".

= _=

There's one other Mew that I found that sounds legit. Level 6, has an original trainer, was encountered at level 5. But it's from Hoenn, so... I'm still not sure.

Also, I put up one of the other not-real mews for trade, and suddenly got kicked out of GTS and it won't let me back on. What's up with that?

Meh, I'm giving up on shiny zorua breeding for a while, I'm going to go back and redo some of the pokes in my team |D

I'd take the level 6, shiny. Sounds legit enough.

Are you sure? I can still keep searching for you; I have a lot of tradeable mons on my Platinum still.

= _=

...I would be happy to take any of the mews, hacked or not.

>.> <.<

*poofs away*

Are you sure? I can still keep searching for you; I have a lot of tradeable mons on my Platinum still.

You can keep going if you want but I'm okay with the level 6. I thank you for doing this for me. You are teh awesome :3 Is there anything you want? I got a flareon recently so I can breed an Eevee for you. I have a few of the starters. Squirtle, Charmander, Cyndaquil, Treeko, Mudkip, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott. If you want one of those. Just name it and I'll see if I have it or can easily get it. :3

Pokemon Ranch is a storage game for DP on the Wii, and when you store 1000 Pokemon on it you get a Mew. I think it's the only non-event way to get one =3

I think I heard something about Pokemon in Cherish Balls not being able to get put on the GTS, so events couldn't be traded like that. Maybe that's why? Though I don't know how you could have gotten it in the first place huh.gif

Oh, that's right! I forgot that the Anniversary Mew couldn't be traded over GTS xd.png But it's not the Cherish ball that prevents it, it's the Classic Ribbon.

^^;

Hm. I shall look into Pokemon Ranch, then. >> /has a wii

If you want that Mew, Crazy, I'll have it for you. Can't do a trade right now, but perhaps tomorrow? (Or later tonight if I get lucky...)

Hm. I do like Cyndaquil.... do you have a Torchic, by any chance?

And Cats, I have like, three mews I don't mind getting rid of. ^^

I'm afraid to even play it! I saw there is an ice type that's an ice cream cone... and a magnemite-magneton wannabe that is really just three gears put together ABUJUHWAH?!?! Oh pokemon what dark road have you taken?