Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Sooooooo I beated the Elite four except the Champion, because, well.. N barged in.

But I got past the battle with him & Ghetsis and stuff, and right now I'm wandering through Unova. Am I supposed to rematch the Elite 4 again? Cause I'm not sure.. ;o

What's your team?

I leveled my pokemon to 50 but I'm cautious. Others have gone through at 45.

Serperior-Zebstrika-Carracoasta-Fraxure-Scolipede-Krookodile

I kinda chose the team based on my tastes, so I wasn't really paying attention to any possible weak spots. If there are any here at all~

Edited by Alpha Gryph

Sooooooo I beated the Elite four except the Champion, because, well.. N barged in.

But I got past the battle with him & Ghetsis and stuff, and right now I'm wandering through Unova. Am I supposed to rematch the Elite 4 again? Cause I'm not sure.. ;o

I'd hunt down the Team Plasma's Sages then head to the eastern half of the Unova region first, so you can train using the Trainers and wild Pokemon to train your team first. The E4 and the Champion have their Pokemon in the low to mid 70s this time around (except for Alder's Volcarona which is at Level 77).

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Oh, he loves using it against my team. That and Overheat (which isn't really a threat to my Simipour or Reshiram).

Oh yes... Overheat dry.gif I remember it well. He loves using quiver dance and overheat. Of course him using overheat is what let me win (He used Four. In. A. Row. X3).

Alpha Gryph, not a bad team. Just level to 50 then. ALSO! Make sure to make yourself a walking pokecenter. Buy as many full restores and revives you can afford. :3

Well, since others are posting teams, guess I'll post mine too happy.gif All of 'em are level 40, and are pretty strong.

Faith/Dewott

Hp: 120

Atk: 91

Def: 60

Sp. Atk: 73

Sp. Def: 62

Speed: 60

Chibi/Stoutland

Hp: 126

Atk: 102

Def: 83

Sp. Atk: 53

Sp. Def: 69

Speed: 78

Voltage/Zebstrika

Hp: 122

Atk: 106

Def: 64

Sp. Atk: 73

Sp. Def: 61

Speed: 101

Kumori/Zoroark

Hp: 109

Atk: 104

Def: 55

Sp. Atk: 122

Sp. Def: 54

Speed: 105

Gypsy/Gothorita (May be replaced if I find a strong flying type; having to get one out of the PC every time I want to go somewhere is annoying.)

Hp: 102

Atk: 45

Def: 63

Sp. Atk: 79

Sp. Def: 65

Speed: 58

Riot/Mienfoo

Hp: 94

Atk: 82

Def: 49

Sp. Atk: 50

Sp. Def: 50

Speed: 69

I'm going into the Ice type Gym next, and after that I believe it's time to catch my version's big bad dragon legendary. cool.gif Gonna try and get it in a Premier ball.

Hm if I remember right my team going in to the first E4 run was Samurott... That's all I can remember X3

EDIT: I had Braviary on me too. Galvantula. Ninetales. Altaria. I believe the last was Escavalier but I'm not 100% sure.

Edited by crazywargod

I'd hunt down the Team Plasma's Sages then head to the eastern half of the Unova region first, so you can train using the Trainers and wild Pokemon to train your team first. The E4 and the Champion have their Pokemon in the low to mid 70s this time around (except for Alder's Volcarona which is at Level 77).

Oooooh yeah I forgot about the Sages! D;

I already have two of em. (:

Level 70? DD8

My team's level 61.. and I already battled all trainers. oh boy.

Luckily the wild pokemon's levels are pretty high too..

Oooooh yeah I forgot about the Sages! D;

I already have two of em. (:

Level 70? DD8

My team's level 61.. and I already battled all trainers. oh boy.

Luckily the wild pokemon's levels are pretty high too..

If you want a couple quick (not necessarily easy, but quick) level 70's.

You can catch a Volcarona level 70 in the ruins where you went to find the stone for Reshiram/Zekrom and were forced to leave not allowing you to explore further (you also find one of the sages here).

You can catch a Kyurem level 75 in the Giant Casm.

I think I'm going to go catch Kyurem soon. c: Yupyup.

Oh, and guess what I got from the GTS? A German Ditto with POKERRUUUUUS. 8D Hot dog.

I think I'm going to go catch Kyurem soon. c: Yupyup.

Oh, and guess what I got from the GTS? A German Ditto with POKERRUUUUUS. 8D Hot dog.

Congrats :3

I got a kanto flareon yesterday. I'm trying to be optimistic that it's legit but it's only level 18 (I doubt someone would take the trouble of transferring it through every game NOT to use it then just give it away even if for a rareish pokemon (Cryogonal (I bred mine then traded it away))). Ah well, I'm breeding Eevee now so I don't really care :3

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but are the legendary pokemon in B/W really easy to catch? Because I caught them all in an hour. Except Landorus, because I haven't finished white yet....

I've got a 3DS and have reset the settings on my Black version so that I can connect to my router. Now I connect to the Global Link (once it's open anyway) and get my Vaporeon. I can also trade and battle freely now, though I'm not quite ready to battle yet.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but are the legendary pokemon in B/W really easy to catch? Because I caught them all in an hour. Except Landorus, because I haven't finished white yet....

Yup.

Especially Zekrom and Reshiram. Highest catch rates of any other Legendaries, I do believe.

Yup.

Especially Zekrom and Reshiram. Highest catch rates of any other Legendaries, I do believe.

They have the catch rate of an Onix... which doesn't say much for me because I could never catch the censorkip.gif***s in DPt, but I've used nothing but Pokeballs on Zekrom and Reshiram... (In the Oreburgh mines... they'd break free of my Pokeballs... censorkip.gif***s...)

Still need to download the Liberty Pass on my Black... and breed my team... so many distractions...

-K-

I was just going to ask the whole, "What up with how easy it is to catch the legendaries?"

I was half convinced Reshiram was just a guaranteed catch...when I encountered it, I just lobbed an Ultra Ball at it, caught it in less than 15 seconds.

Anybody want a male Eevee? *is procrastinating from leveling up pupitar*

They have the catch rate of an Onix... which doesn't say much for me because I could never catch the censorkip.gif***s in DPt, but I've used nothing but Pokeballs on Zekrom and Reshiram... (In the Oreburgh mines... they'd break free of my Pokeballs... censorkip.gif***s...)

Still need to download the Liberty Pass on my Black... and breed my team... so many distractions...

-K-

You better hurry and download the Liberty Pass. The WiFi event wont last much longer.

Just reached 2280 eggs for a shiny Axew. Kinda bored of hatching eggs, but seeing as I already completed the story(in my Japanese White), I got nothing better to do xd.png.

If it ever shines, I'll definitely be using it in my team, kind of lacking on a few good team members, even though the ones I have are doing fine on their own smile.gif.

If you want a couple quick (not necessarily easy, but quick) level 70's.

You can catch a Volcarona level 70 in the ruins where you went to find the stone for Reshiram/Zekrom and were forced to leave not allowing you to explore further (you also find one of the sages here).

You can catch a Kyurem level 75 in the Giant Casm.

Where I got the stone, huh.. I vaguely remember that. xd.png

Oooooh Kyurem!~ That's the Dragon/Ice type pokemon, right?

I already got Virizion, Cobalion & Terrakion. :3

Don't really like the legendary pokemon that much, but.. oh well.

Where I got the stone, huh.. I vaguely remember that. xd.png

Oooooh Kyurem!~ That's the Dragon/Ice type pokemon, right?

I already got Virizion, Cobalion & Terrakion. :3

Don't really like the legendary pokemon that much, but.. oh well.

Relic Castle after the Desert Resort just off Route 4 before you hit Nimbasa City.

Yeah, that one.

I've got none of them. I don't even know where to find them tongue.gif

Relic Castle after the Desert Resort just off Route 4 before you hit Nimbasa City.

Yeah, that one.

I've got none of them. I don't even know where to find them tongue.gif

Thanks, I forgot. xd.png

Oh, those three?

You can find Cobalion at the Mistraltion cave, just past Driftveil city. Use surf to get there.

Terrakion is at Victory Road. There was a stone standing in front of an entrance somewhere in the middle.

And Virizion.. If you to the Pinwheel Forest from skyarrow bridge and just keep going down, on the right side of the road there should be a gap in the white fence. Go through it, keep going right and you'll find it. (:

And oh yeah, you need to go to Cobalion first to be able to reach the other two. ;D

Edited by Blablahi

Thanks, I forgot. xd.png

Oh, those three?

You can find Cobalion at the Mistraltion cave, just past Driftveil city. Use surf to get there.

Terrakion is at Victory Road. There was a stone standing in front of an entrance somewhere in the middle.

And Virizion.. If you to the Pinwheel Forest from skyarrow bridge and just keep going down, on the right side of the road there should be a gap in the white fence. Go through it, keep going right and you'll find it. (:

And oh yeah, you need to go to Cobalion first to be able to reach the other two. ;D

No problem :3

I guess I could go get them. I figured if I wanted them I could find their locations but I've had things I thought were better to do so I didn't really have the motivation. I'd rather get the flying trio first but I'd need thunderus before I can get landurus and you can't catch thunderus in black so I can't.

Guh. My Black just freaked out on me last night D: I was in the small stadium in a double battle, and the guys' Gigalith and Scolipede totally killed both my Zebstrika and Hydreigon in two moves. Gigawhatever used a Sand Storm right after, and so I went to go get my other pokemon to send out.... only my game wouldn't let me. It was really weird. Like, I had my Sawsbuck selected and was trying to select the second pokemon to send out, but all the other pokemon I tried to select got a "So-and-so can't be switched in!" message. It was really bizarre, so I ended up having to shut off my game. Made me pissed. =3=

Anyways, I got another Mew off of GTS, but it confuses me. It's a Level 5 Mew from Hoenn in a Pokemon, but it's description said it was encountered at level 30... CONFUSION.

So I'm still hunting for it, Crazy |D

Guh. My Black just freaked out on me last night D: I was in the small stadium in a double battle, and the guys' Gigalith and Scolipede totally killed both my Zebstrika and Hydreigon in two moves. Gigawhatever used a Sand Storm right after, and so I went to go get my other pokemon to send out.... only my game wouldn't let me. It was really weird. Like, I had my Sawsbuck selected and was trying to select the second pokemon to send out, but all the other pokemon I tried to select got a "So-and-so can't be switched in!" message. It was really bizarre, so I ended up having to shut off my game. Made me pissed. =3=

Anyways, I got another Mew off of GTS, but it confuses me. It's a Level 5 Mew from Hoenn in a Pokemon, but it's description said it was encountered at level 30... CONFUSION.

You, shiny, are teh awesome :3

It's because if you have 2-3 mons KO'ed, you have to select the fainted mon first THEN select the mon you want it replaced with, when you get down to one fainted mon still technically on the field, you can just do a normal switch because the game knows it's the only one it can be switched with...

It's a bit weird, but it makes sense with Triple battles, as you'll want certain Pokemon to get sent out in a certain part of the field without having to waste moves swapping them.

-K-