Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

What I don't understand is how THAT made it through the GTS. Didn't someone try and explain to me the loopholes in GTS and how they let through pokemon that "seemed" legit from the game it was traded from?

Some example had to do with a level 99 Magikarp from Platinum could be traded (since it can be legitimately caught) but a level 99 from SS couldn't.

Edit: Oh, and I have a shiny Gengar just like that XD

. _. So....?

Oh, Crazy, I got a Mew for you. The only thing is, I'm more than sure it was a hacked, since it's trainer was "MYSTRY". I'm waiting to see if I can get a different one though from the anniversary, so that one might take longer.

Just wanted to let you know. ^^

Yeah, they had a wi-fi event a while back for a level 5 Mew. :<

Any mew with the OT as MYSTRY is at the very least a clone. I see those mews with that OT offered ALL THE TIME on the GTS - often there are several of them waiting to be traded. :( it was really hard to get myself my legit (as far as I can tell) mew. :/

And Dx mew event ;-; Maybe I'll trade this shiny ho-oh I've got for one on the GTS <_<;;

I managed to get the mew event so I'm pretty happy. I don;t look up mews so i wouldnt know about this MSTRY person.

I managed to get the mew event so I'm pretty happy. I don;t look up mews so i wouldnt know about this MSTRY person.

I had a legit Gamestop Mew....and I accidentally erased it on Diamond/Pearl .....FML ._.

Guys, can we move the GTS/trading/hacked/whatever discussion to the trading thread? Back on actual topic plz.

Its not opened until 16:00-18:59. Too late lol. Guess I'll try to get on tomorrow

I've at the very least seen all the normal pokemon of gen 5. Now I need to finish the legendary pokemon. I still need cobalion, terrakion, virizion, thundurus, and landorus (I'd add in keldo, meloetta, and genesect but they're event pokemon and unseeable ATM).

Scuse me... i have a question.

im looking for the Relocator, but i cant find it.

i did go to the city and went to all the buildings thats inside looks like the one in the pictures.

the only building with a scientist looking guy says something about game over and no spoilers.

or we cant do it anymore? :/

thanks

If I remember right, the guy who gives you the Relocator is in the same building that the Name Raters in. happy.gif He needs two passwords before he'll hand it over though. The first code is: Everyone Happy, and the second is: Simple Connection

Woah, there's a first! No one has posted in here for nearly a whole day. I've finally become the Champion on my White version so I can now start working on completing my Pokedex on my Black version. I probably wont do my White version Pokedex until next year unless I fill my Black version dex more quickly than usual or Nintendo announces Gray for release in America next year (unlikely). I also challenged the League on my Black version again and finally took out Alder's Volcarona without having a single Pokemon faint.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Woah, there's a first! No one has posted in here for nearly a whole day. I've finally become the Champion on my White version so I can now start working on completing my Pokedex on my Black version. I probably wont do my White version Pokedex until next year unless I fill my Black version dex more quickly than usual or Nintendo announces Gray for release in America next year (unlikely). I also challenged the League on my Black version again and finally took out Alder's Volcarona without having a single Pokemon faint.

What I found funny was MY level 75 Volcarona beat HIS level 77(?) without dying. It might help that I boosted mine better than he boosted his but it's still funny XP

What I found funny was MY level 75 Volcarona beat HIS level 77(?) without dying. It might help that I boosted mine better than he boosted his but it's still funny XP

Yeah, well, I was using my Simipour and kept using Surf which never seems to take his Volcarona out with one hit. And then, after one Quiver Dance, he then starts tearing my team to pieces until I send out a Pokemon he can't 1HKO or 2HKO (usually Reshiram). This time my Simipour was finally able to survive a Quiver Dance boosted Hyper Beam (how I don't know) and finished his Volcarona off with Waterfall. Of course it was after that that I looked up Volcarona's info on Serebii and found that it's base Defense is 40 points lower than its Special Defense. I should have been using Waterfall from the start. *facepalm*

Edited by Lightstorm12000

How do you evolve Karrablast and the other one?

You evolve Karrablast and Shelmet by trading one for the other. Rather simple really.

You evolve Karrablast and Shelmet by trading one for the other. Rather simple really.

Thank you!

Are there any particular spots for B/W where you can do some good, preE4 training? I've finally reached them and now see how terribly underleveled my team is (they're all 45/46).

Are there any particular spots for B/W where you can do some good, preE4 training? I've finally reached them and now see how terribly underleveled my team is (they're all 45/46).

If you're talking pre-story ending then the shaking grass in the gateway to victory road. (Though 45 isn't all that terribly underleveled)

If you're talking about pre-champ run (E4 becomes level 60 to 70 players) then shaking grass in the giant casm (spell fail).

I specify shaking grass because of audino if you didn't understand. In case you don't know, audino gives a TON of experience. A lucky egg boosts that even farther.

Hope this helped and enjoy :3

EDIT: Lightstorm12000, hyperbeam? O.o I must have been UBER lucky because he didn't use that move against me.

Edited by crazywargod

Yup, I'm at pre-story ending. I'll have to scope out some Audino. Thanks biggrin.gif

I think my team needs to be at least level 50 before I head back... The elites are kicking the snot outta me. I don't know if it's because my team has some giant weak point or what, but... xd.png

Yup, I'm at pre-story ending. I'll have to scope out some Audino. Thanks biggrin.gif

I think my team needs to be at least level 50 before I head back... The elites are kicking the snot outta me. I don't know if it's because my team has some giant weak point or what, but... xd.png

What's your team?

I leveled my pokemon to 50 but I'm cautious. Others have gone through at 45.

i...see... ohh!!! thankss!!! i though it was the other way...

jus finished the game, reshiram jus might be the most easy legendary to catch. :3

Edited by suskekun222

Last Gym with some 3O's and some 4O's.

I have;

Emolga lv31 NICKNAME- minipete [iNGAME TRADE WITH RANDOM.]

Serperior lv37

Sawk lv36

Liepard lv38

Unfezant lv42

Chubchoo lv35

imma pree much screwed tongue.gif

EDIT: Lightstorm12000, hyperbeam? O.o I must have been UBER lucky because he didn't use that move against me.

Oh, he loves using it against my team. That and Overheat (which isn't really a threat to my Simipour or Reshiram).