Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Then it was that grass 'mon that I read of then. tongue.gif

I'll take the Jolly one.

*heads over to Wi-Fi*

Probably.

I'm already there :3

Okay, I took a break from my game for a while. But now I'm gonna start training my Lilligant again. :3 But unless I get some more Sp. Atk vitamins, she'll have to be trained in Celestial Tower for a while more. LEH SIGH.

I can battle, sombreon. Just needed to fix my team wink.gif

MELLA. Use the feathers! Genius feathers up sp. attack~ It's better than using the vitamins, because you can use 255 of them instead of only ten :0

Kamak could probably tell you more than I can, though xd.png

MELLA. Use the feathers! Genius feathers up sp. attack~ It's better than using the vitamins, because you can use 255 of them instead of only ten :0

Kamak could probably tell you more than I can, though XD

Oh, the feathers are considered vitamins. BUT DANG. I didn't know the second part. O: I shall now go running around the bridge for hours on end. WHOO.

My friend's mom won't let him trade Pokemon with people because she thinks it gives the DS a virus.

..a virus. A.. MAN, she is not tech savvy at ALL.

technicly sometimes hackers can destroy your game, but it depends on the game, i dont think pokemon is one of them.

lol feathers, id rather just spend 5 minutes ev training them the ol fashioned way. btw, seeing as theres no PokeRadar in Blk/Wht, you cant chain.

lol, timid synch munna ftw, got a timid cryogonal first try with it.

Edited by chipou

technicly sometimes hackers can destroy your game, but it depends on the game, i dont think pokemon is one of them.

lol feathers, id rather just spend 5 minutes ev training them the ol fashioned way. btw, seeing as theres no PokeRadar in Blk/Wht, you cant chain.

And yet you don't get shaking grass in gen 4 so what is serebii talking about. rolleyes.gif

EDIT: I've been busy haven't I sombreon. x3

EDIT2: I made teh mistake. Pokeradar makes grass shake :c *never used it"

Edited by crazywargod

That Reshiram of your was not nice, crazy. >.< But it was fun battling you again. laugh.gif

Yea, you've trained up more since last time I battled you. I need to buff up my 'mons some more.

Enjoy the shiny Weedle.

Shaking grass in Gen 4 refers to the pokeradar grass, I believe, since they shake x3

I should be breeding. I have all starters but turtwig, torchic, todadile, chicorita, and bulbasaur. If anyone has these, I can give any other starter!

Yeah, I've been doing it the old fashion way for her from level 1 to 26 in Celestial Tower. @w@ And.. I lost count of how many Pokemon I defeated. I pretty sure it's somewhere between 50 and 100. So every 10 or 20 Pokemon beaten I'll use a Genius Feather or two and see where it stops letting me.

..unless, you know, there is a better option. :V

That Reshiram of your was not nice, crazy. >.< But it was fun battling you again. laugh.gif

Yea, you've trained up more since last time I battled you. I need to buff up my 'mons some more.

Enjoy the shiny Weedle.

Yes it was. I only used my level 100s after I used up my lower levels first.

That reshiram was my brothers fault. I had traded mine for the level 100 Spiritomb I have (it was level 99, go figure (RARE CANDY HOOOOOOOOOOOOH!)) I have so he thought I wanted another one, and I did, but he saw someone wanted a roselia in the GTS so he gave the shiny you gave me XC I was almost ready to evolve that roselia too. T^T The reshiram was about 80. I trained it to 100 myself (well, 95, rare candies got it the rest of the way). BUT STILL! I WANTED THAT ROSELIA! I so regret teaching him how to use GTS. dry.gif

I will. Shiny Beedril is teh shisnit.

really dont bother ev training unless you have the power items minimum, also get PKRS, it makes ev training sooooo much easier.

My friend's mom won't let him trade Pokemon with people because she thinks it gives the DS a virus.

..a virus. A.. MAN, she is not tech savvy at ALL.

Is it a spaaaaaace virus? ;3

I read somewhere that Solosis or its evolution can be obtained through Black in-game trade. I'm not sure if that's correct though.

No, it's the cotton ball and other prettier flower girl. The trade is what tipped my decision to Black. X3

@crazywargod

Nooo, my Roselia! sad.gif Damn it. I now loathe him with a great passion. mad.gif

@NixAyum

Okay. Thanks for clarifying

432 eggs and still no shiny zorua... Anyone want one? I have been releasing them..

I'd love one. My only worry is my dicey wifi =/

@crazywargod

Nooo, my Roselia! sad.gif Damn it. I now loathe him with a great passion. mad.gif

@NixAyum

Okay. Thanks for clarifying

I'm SUPER pissed but I've refrained from beating him to a pulp for two reasons.

1) He was only trying to help by getting me something I wanted.

2) He is retarded... mentally handicapped.

No instead of beating him I sat him down and taught him the value of shinies.

I'm very happy right now. I just recieved a Shiny level 100 Zoroark through a trade. My life is complete biggrin.gif

Edit: Btw, anyone feel like battling? PM me if you want to battle! smile.gif

Edited by Qualeo

Just to clarify, Chaining is impossible in the 5th Gen games. It's only possible with the use of the PokeRadar in the game, and even though there have been theories about it bing in the game in some form, people have looked through the programming and haven't found anything related to chaining.

So the Matsuda method is the only legit method to get easier shinies... besides RNG... but considering how you find the info to do RNG... many people find it to be cheating...

-K-

Just to clarify, Chaining is impossible in the 5th Gen games. It's only possible with the use of the PokeRadar in the game, and even though there have been theories about it bing in the game in some form, people have looked through the programming and haven't found anything related to chaining.

So the Matsuda method is the only legit method to get easier shinies... besides RNG... but considering how you find the info to do RNG... many people find it to be cheating...

-K-

That was my bad. I never used Pokeradar so I didn't know it made the grass shake. Hence I thought black/white was the only games with shaking grass. Reading the chaining method on serebii, it mentions shaking grass, I figured you could use it black/white also. After I read up on the pokeradar, via serebii, I found I was wrong.

Sorry for the misinfo guys :c

My sawsbuck just changed into its winter form. :3

Even though I prefer the autumn form, the winter one looks so squishy and fuzzy.

There are actually quite a few places in winter that are now acessable due to snowdrifts.

My sawsbuck just changed into its winter form. :3

Even though I prefer the autumn form, the winter one looks so squishy and fuzzy.

There are actually quite a few places in winter that are now acessable due to snowdrifts.

How'd you get it to change? I tried it with my Deerling earlier this morning and couldn't get it to work (not that I tried it for very long).