Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

*sigh* I finally win the befriend a pokemon game and ended up with glaceon (didn't choose it). Here goes another few shots at winning the one I actually want. dry.gif

I give up. maybe I'll be able to breed one or something. I'm sick of losing. dry.gif

Edited by Infinis

*sigh* I finally win the befriend a pokemon game and ended up with glaceon (didn't choose it). Here goes another few shots at winning the one I actually want. dry.gif

I give up. maybe I'll be able to breed one or something. I'm sick of losing. dry.gif

Let me guess, you want Espeon.

Let me guess, you want Espeon.

Or Umbreon; I really like Umbreons. x3 But usually my lives run out by level 3 and I just got tired of losing at this point. <.<

And I just kind of don't like Glaceon, otherwise I'd have been happy with it. :U

Or Umbreon; I really like Umbreons. x3 But usually my lives run out by level 3 and I just got tired of losing at this point. <.<

And I just kind of don't like Glaceon, otherwise I'd have been happy with it. :U

I could try for you if you'd like. You'd just have to P.M me temp password and username.

Huh.

In one hand I have my DS Lite with my Pokemon Diamond cartridge I've now renamed "The Ark" and am working like crazy to catch a Ditto of every Nature, and raising pokemon with movesets from the 4th gen Pokemon of the week on Serebii

In the other, My DSi, and my copy of pokemon White, running around in the Giant Chasm, Catching even MORE Ditto.

I JUST now realized I could have sent over the copies from Diamond after oh...5 hours.

...Anyone want a free Ditto ^^;?

I've already got, like four or five Ditto in my copy of Diamond, (All transferred from my GBA games) so no, I really don't need anymore. laugh.gif

You have to have beaten N and Ghetsis first, and then you can go and get Kyurem. :3

ETA: Kyurem is at lvl 75 when you meet, so be sure to have a Pokemon that can withstand its attacks. Also have a masterball or a buttload of Ultra Balls. xd.pngI used my lvl 52 Victini to get its health way down in the red and then I just started throwing Ultra Balls at it. :U Got it on like the 7th one. x3

I caught Volcarona before I went to go get Kyurem, so I kept killing it with Flamethrower >>'. I caught Volcarona with a simple pokeball. I picked it by accident.

I caught Volcarona before I went to go get Kyurem, so I kept killing it with Flamethrower >>'. I caught Volcarona with a simple pokeball. I picked it by accident.

sjaklhlskj I caught Volcarona about an hour ago. That thing was evil. x_X Had to turn the game off like 7 times because I kept killing it or it kept killing all my pokemon D|

I used Ultra Balls on Volcarona. xd.png

My Zekrom was invaluable in getting Volcarona's health into the red so I could even attempt to catch it. @_@ I luff mah Zekrom. x3

Can anyone tell me if Scraggy is worth using and evolving? I'm thinking of using Vulaby (Mandabuzz) instead and I started with Tepig so I already have a fighting type.

Scraggy and Scrafty are AMAZING. *hugs hers* <333

He destroyed Ghetsis' Hydreigon~.

My Zekrom was invaluable in getting Volcarona's health into the red so I could even attempt to catch it. @_@ I luff mah Zekrom. x3

I luff mah Zekrom as well. As well as my Carvanha, which levels up so fast I'm surprised. When I got it it was only lvl. 53, and that was about two hours ago. Now it's almost lvl. 68, the same as my Hydreigon. O.o

theyll all be male if its like japans

just avoid all the balls of the eeveelution you dont want wink.gif

You can catch Volcarona in the wild?

And here I thought it was not.

AND THE PANTS LIZARDS ARE AMAZING YUSH. I LOVE YOU WHOEVER SAID THAT! <3

And where the heck is the Giant Chasm? I've been running like a fool around looking fer it.

You can catch 1 Volcorona....I forget where but it's kinda like a legendary encounter. And to get to the Casm you have to surf upward on that route between the coastal town where you fight Cynthia and the blocky town

I see.

Then I'm getting Kyurem (?) On April 1st.

I AM NAMING HIM JOHN ENDOFSTORY

NEED INPUT:

So, my team...

Victini

Liepard

Archeops

Zwelious

Reshiram

Serpirior

And then I have Kyurem. Should I make room for it or not have it in my team? If I should make room for it, who goes?

I'm just getting this back up here. I really need input.

Anyways, where do you get Volcrona?

You get it at the bottom of the Relic Castle after beating N and Ghetsis. :3

To get to the Giant Chasm, go east and then north of Lacunosa. You'll need both Surf and strength to get to it.

Edited by Infinis

Okay. By the way, out of random curious moment, what would happen if lost to N or Ghetsis?

Lost to Ghetsis, just got spawned in another room and had to make my way back.

No idea if you lose to N.

Also, throwing this out again, still giving out Ditto. Seriously, I don't want all these gelatinous pink globs of breeding goo, SOMEONE TAKE ONE PLS.

Edited by Kukilunestar

I just beat N and Ghetsis on my White version. Ghetsis' Hydreigon was harder than I remember but I still beat it. I just wish Zekrom could've had Dragon Claw from the start. I know its Special Attack still really high, but it would have been nice if it had a Physical Dragon type attack at the start.

theyll all be male if its like japans

just avoid all the balls of the eeveelution you dont want wink.gif

Out of context is funny, no?

OOC aside...

So much easier said than done I'm not even joking.

I have learned of the deceptively awesome pokemon that is Cottonee....it may look cutesy and stuff but it is FAST. It has decent Sp. Atk. as well....I won 2/3 of the Nimbasa gym with it xd.png Stun Spore + Leech Seed + Giga Drain = Awesome

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! God I hate Endeavor! I just battled those two Cheerleaders on Route 12 and they obliterated two of my Pokemon with a low and dirty strategy using it (it's low and dirty as far as I'm concerned since Endeavor can be way overpowered if used right). Last time, I came from Lacunosa Town, so my team was strong enough to take care of them before they could start playing dirty.

OMFG YAY SHINY THUNDURUS.

8D

I put up a level 55 ditto for trade for any Thundurus (since mine does not want to be caught @____@) and I got back a level 100 shiny Thundurus!

/happy

Now all I need is the other one from my Black version and I can Landurus or whatever it is. x_X