Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Heheh high school pride.

I lost that a long time ago. Let's just say that, at my school, I am known as one of the "Elite 2". I bring my DSiXL with my Pokemon games to class and give everyone advice on how to do everything related to Pokemon. (Oh, and when I misbehave in class, my teachers threaten to take my game. And then I'm all like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and I'm good for the rest of the period. Pfffffft.)

FFFFT

My school has an "Olympics" every year and last year there was a part that involved Pokemon battles xd.png

So far I don't bring my DS to school. Its too PRESHUSH. (lol I have the Ds fat too))

Really?

I'm a soph in high school o3o

But I'm such a derp that does not apply fffft

Anyways, anyone else miffed on how the trainers on the 'Game beaten you may pass' routes are HARD? That got lvl 60s whilst I have 50s oAo

Definitely. Its like:

"Wow, I finally beat Ghettus. Those level 54s were HARD."

*Walk onto marvelous bridge* (Its marvelous! And also a bridge!)

*Walks off of marvelous bridge*

*Sees trainer*

*Challenges trainer*

"What. The. Heck."

Narrowly beats level 64 pokemon.

I actually thought the higher level peeps weren't that hard. :V Annoying. But not all that challenging. Well, until that very last person on the East side. That person was such a TROLL.

The backpacker? God I think he spoke French :V

^this is why I love B/W

No VS Seeker, but THIS

*Sees trainer*  *Challenges trainer*  "What. The. Heck."

Same here xd.png I got POUNDED.

Gah, now I wanna find that vid where someone beat Cynthia with level 1 pokemon xd.png

Holiee Shin really?

I got to Undella Town today and accidentally went into Cynthia's cottage. I freaked the frick out when she walked up to me.

Thank god you could CHOOSE to battle her

Actually, they weren't especially hard, but the were about ten levels above my pokemon. I never lost, but survived only with a lot of revives and frequent trips to the pokemon center.

I got to Undella Town today and accidentally went into Cynthia's cottage. I freaked the frick out when she walked up to me.

Thank god you could CHOOSE to battle her

My sister went there unprepared too.

"Um, I just found Cynthia and I'm not healed..."

Cynthia- the heart attack for any 5th Gen player with lvl 50 'mons xd.png

Also, anyone else notice the seeker-esque thing Ghetsis has on his right eye?

Gah, now I wanna find that vid where someone beat Cynthia with level 1 pokemon xd.png

Not Cynthia, but amazing nonetheless.

@Helix,

Yeah, I've heard of a popular theory that Ghetsis' right half of his body was partly destroyed by a Pokemon, which explains how his right arm never comes out (save for the intro), his right eye, and how the bones on the right side of his face/jaw seem twisted.

Edited by brokenglass

@Helix,

Yeah, I've heard of a popular theory that Ghetsis' right half of his body was partly destroyed by a Pokemon, which explains how his right arm never comes out (save for the intro), his right eye, and how the bones on the right side of his face/jaw seem twisted.

Really?

Actually in the official art, his jaw seems normal.

Foo, if that's true then the "Over 9000" jokes now are stupid

I'm also somehow convinced Ghetsis is a SHE for some reason.

My friend got gender confused by N and therefore this somehow happened.

Yeah, it was this sprite;

user posted image

and another popular piece of official art that sparked that theory.

Which one? The one I saw had him just with a poker face.

That could be his left hand for all we know.

The sprites in B/W are kinda funky though.

Super Pants Lizard (Scrafty I believe) has its frill badly positioned. Its supposed to not curve when viewed from the Trainer standpoint. And then the Manky/Primeape sprites made me go 'whatthehell' with the amazing balloon nose

Edited by Helix

Well, yeah, I'm guessing that it is his left hand, due to the theory being about the right half of his body, and his hand being positioned like a left hand would. :Y

fdajfhafs cannot type

ETA once more:

Huh, seems that more or less the theory is that N talked Ghetsis' Hydreigon into attacking him for abusing him, which is another popular theory that explains N's non-understanding of regular people, and sheltering him from the rest of the world, etc etc

ETA again because I suck:

And at :51 the arm looks extremely odd, almost burnt. It may just be dramatic lighting, but still.

Edited by brokenglass

...oh goodness, I just realized that NPC pokemon can't tell that my Zoroark is using Illusion xd.png

Caitlin's Musharna keeps trying to attack what it thinks is my Charizard X3

Not sure what you mean... Herdier is pretty awesome. We don't have a whole lot of dog-Pokemon, and even less bro-tier dog-Pokemon like the Lillipup line.

Well, actually...

There's Growlithe, Arcanine, Snubbull, Granbull, Houndour, Houndoom, Electrike, Manectric, Smeargle, Poochyena, Mightyena, Riolu, and Lucario.

^^;

^ Poochyena and Mightyena don't count, they're hyenas.

Well, actually...

There's Growlithe, Arcanine, Snubbull, Granbull, Houndour, Houndoom, Electrike, Manectric, Smeargle, Poochyena, Mightyena, Riolu, and Lucario.

^^;

I thought the Poochyena line were hyenas...

And again, I did say even less that were as bro-tier as Stoutland.

I don't know what bro-tier means x3

Actually, Poochyena and Mightyena are mixes of hyenas, dogs, and wolves.

wooh, I haven't been on here in a while...

But I need to know if anyone has..I think it's called a Cyronogal? It's the only one I need to finish the pokedex, and It's gotten on my LAST nerves.

Cryogonal only appear at Twist Mountain, and even then outside of Winter it only appears 1% of the time. Just wait till next month, then they'll be slightly more common (5%).

Edited by Lightstorm12000