Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

Nothing a soothe bell, a spot at the front of the party, and 10-15 minutes biking up and down the Skyarrow Bridge can't fix.

-K-

Wait, that works?! And here I was wondering if I should use the PL like I had been doing before or use the Audino and/or other wild Pokemon.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Trolololol level 9 and under Zekrom/Reshirams.

Anyway, to answer your question about my team's levels, they're all currently at 50, hope to get them to at least 55 before even trying to challenge the Elite 4.

AUDINO-GRINDING, HERE I COOOOOOOME

Actually they can't be traded over the GTS. Unless you do it like very carefully or use an Action Replay but not sure if that even works. Can't use mine anymore since my lite crapped out and you need a different version for DSi... money grubbers. And honestly, 50 is enough. 55 just makes it incredibly easy, although Ghetsis can be a pain. But he's difficult at most levels.

Eh, I have heard of some people that have managed to make their Pokesav'd 9 and under legends legit enough.

Of course, the ones with Taunt as their ability, 0's across the board, and Splash as their only move will have a considerably tougher time...

Yeah, I messed up the LCD of my other DS, and it's lost along with that, so I'm stuck with one slightly regular (both shoulder buttons are broken) DS Lite. Might just buy a 3DS if I get enough money (lolnever); hopefully Grey/the remakes will support WPA. >:l

Edited by brokenglass

Trolololol level 9 and under Zekrom/Reshirams.

Anyway, to answer your question about my team's levels, they're all currently at 50, hope to get them to at least 55 before even trying to challenge the Elite 4.

AUDINO-GRINDING, HERE I COOOOOOOME

What is auto-grinding? I have been looking through this thread and there are many terms I do not understand.

What is auto-grinding? I have been looking through this thread and there are many terms I do not understand.

xd.png

BG meant the pokemon Audino, not the word auto.

Eh, I have heard of some people that have managed to make their Pokesav'd 9 and under legends legit enough.

Yeah There's programs to test if it's seen as genuine.

Of course, the ones with Taunt as their ability, 0's across the board, and Splash as their only move will have a considerably tougher time...

Yeah, I messed up the LCD of my other DS, and it's lost along with that, so I'm stuck with one slightly regular (both shoulder buttons are broken) DS Lite. Might just buy a 3DS if I get enough money (lolnever); hopefully Grey/the remakes will support WPA. >:l

I would love to do that to some of the trolls out there on the GTS. Seriously... so many impossible trades being asked for just to show off and basically troll. Would be nice to mess with 'em, AR something in and screw 'em over, used to be so much fun on diamond. And I picked up White earlier today, now have both versions, just hope I can get Ralts in my forest when I get to that point.

what pisses me off about the people like that the most is thier pokemon isnt even shiny or something. "herp look at my lvl 3 male scyther! isnt it amazing~, gimme a lvl 3 zekrom, derp impossible"

I would love to do that to some of the trolls out there on the GTS. Seriously... so many impossible trades being asked for just to show off and basically troll. Would be nice to mess with 'em, AR something in and screw 'em over, used to be so much fun on diamond. And I picked up White earlier today, now have both versions, just hope I can get Ralts in my forest when I get to that point.

AR es bad. Can cause game file corruption.

I used to have a hacker friend. We used to scower the GTS looking for super unreasonable trades. Like a level 9 or under legendary for a level 100 shiny. He'd hack me whatever legendary they wanted level 1 with a weak move (they can learn of course) and I'd trade it to them X3

I would then proceed to keep the trade, give it to my friend (split the spoils or war), or trade it for a more reasonable offer. I completely filled my dex this way. Legitimately. No pokemon that filled my dex were hacked by me or my friend. Then my game got lost, I got platinum, my DS broke, my brother stepped my platinum. dry.gif. Yep. I've gotten a DSi and Black now, as you all know, but GODDAMNIT!

I used to have a hacker friend. We used to scower the GTS looking for super unreasonable trades. Like a level 9 or under legendary for a level 100 shiny. He'd hack me whatever legendary they wanted level 1 with a weak move (they can learn of course) and I'd trade it to them X3

I would then proceed to keep the trade, give it to my friend (split the spoils or war), or trade it for a more reasonable offer. I completely filled my dex this way. Legitimately. No pokemon that filled my dex were hacked by me or my friend. Then my game got lost, I got platinum, my DS broke, my brother stepped my platinum. dry.gif. Yep. I've gotten a DSi and Black now, as you all know, but GODDAMNIT!

If you don't know what you're doing and use the codes you shouldn't be then yea... you will corrupt your game. But AR can actually help with certain aspects.

Where'd you hear this? No, no no no, you can't corrupt your save file. Not unless you do something that would screw it up, like enter some code that isn't even for the game. It's a tool, and like any tool, it can be misused, be it for malicious uses (sableye with wonder guard?) or just plain being used wrong, like it messing up your save file.

Wow. You know your a little weird when you happy freak out at the fact Concordia has yellow hair.

Um, anyways, my black team is a deino, serpirior, liepard, victini, and archeops. All around level 46/47, eccept for the deino, which I have just caught. Its level 41 and being trained right now!

I'm sure I'm missing a few e's. Its my keyboard.

Where'd you hear this? No, no no no, you can't corrupt your save file. Not unless you do something that would screw it up, like enter some code that isn't even for the game. It's a tool, and like any tool, it can be misused, be it for malicious uses (sableye with wonder guard?) or just plain being used wrong, like it messing up your save file.

Experience... Plus my hacker friend said so.

By experience I mean I was lazy. I wanted a quick shiny. So I tried for a charmander. Froze + corrupted file.

I believe my hacker friend because I figure he knows more about that stuff than I do and my experience didn't contradict him so...

By experience I mean I was lazy. I wanted a quick shiny. So I tried for a charmander. Froze + corrupted file.

I believe my hacker friend because I figure he knows more about that stuff than I do and my experience didn't contradict him so...

Were you using official codes, or did you just grab it off of somewhere?

Were you using official codes, or did you just grab it off of somewhere?

I'm pretty sure they were official, yeah.

Okay, it's been a while since I've posted (been busy) but I just got the Flying Gym's badge. (WTF is with all those cannons!? blink.gif That girl is crazy!) and beat Cheren into the ground again. Oh, and I think N may be stalking me. That guy is really bizarre.

On another note, Alder has really cool theme music. cool.gif Talked to him, and now I'm heading into Twist Mountain.

Okay, it's been a while since I've posted (been busy) but I just got the Flying Gym's badge. (WTF is with all those cannons!? blink.gif That girl is crazy!) and beat Cheren into the ground again. Oh, and I think N may be stalking me. That guy is really bizarre.

On another note, Alder has really cool theme music. cool.gif Talked to him, and now I'm heading into Twist Mountain.

Just wait till you battle him. IMO, his battle music is the best for a Champion so far.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Personally, I love Ghetsis' battle music. It's very 'drum'atic. xd.png

/shot

Still very good, nonetheless.

Really? blink.gif Even better then Gary's theme that played in Red and Blue? 'Cause that one is my favorite Champion theme.

Gotta say though, the music in this game is really good. I've been playing with headphones to hear it better, and a few of the tunes have gotten stuck in my head for hours. laugh.gif Nimbassa is my favorite, with Driftveil right behind it!

Oh, I wanna mention that I picked up Okamiden this week. Sandwiched in between the new Pokemon games, and released right before a big handheld is, the franchise could use a little love, so go check it out if you enjoy Zelda like adventures. happy.gif

Really? blink.gif Even better then Gary's theme that played in Red and Blue? 'Cause that one is my favorite Champion theme.

Gotta say though, the music in this game is really good. I've been playing with headphones to hear it better, and a few of the tunes have gotten stuck in my head for hours. laugh.gif Nimbassa is my favorite, with Driftveil right behind it!

Oh, I wanna mention that I picked up Okamiden this week. Sandwiched in between the new Pokemon games, and released right before a big handheld is, the franchise could use a little love, so go check it out if you enjoy Zelda like adventures. happy.gif

The theme is actually far less dramatic and stressing than previous Champion themes. When I first heard it, I started to relax and truly enjoy the battle (every Champion battle before had me on edge until my team reached Level 100). However this can be deceptive, since with one Quiver Dance, his Volcarona becomes a serious force to be reckoned with.

I'm pretty sure they were official, yeah.

I'd just like to add I said AR 'CAN' corrupt you're file. I never said it 'WILL' corrupt you're file. There is a possibility.

Wonder guard can actually be penetrated by fire fang as of gen IV. As Well as some other attacks.

The Fire fang makes sense, Shedinja would be weak to it anyway.

Not anymore it can't. They took away fire fangs ability to penetrate wonder guard in gen 5.

I was really into AR hacking when I was younger. The only reason your save file got corrupted was because you screwed up. You either didn't pokesav it right, or you entered the code wrong. Either way, it's not the AR's fault. Just because it's not idiot proof doesn't mean it's inherently risky.

I was really into AR hacking when I was younger. The only reason your save file got corrupted was because you screwed up. You either didn't pokesav it right, or you entered the code wrong. Either way, it's not the AR's fault. Just because it's not idiot proof doesn't mean it's inherently risky.

Action Replay is idiot proof as far as I know... So, no I didn't screw up and you forget the part with my hacker friend. He who knows more about the stuff than me and you (probably).

I also said

"I'd just like to add I said AR 'CAN' corrupt you're file. I never said it 'WILL' corrupt you're file. There is a possibility."

Yes when you are cheating there is that chance it will screw you over. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet doesn't mean it can't happen.

If you're using the AR properly and you know what you're doing, it can't and won't happen. And no, the AR is NOT idiot proof. It won't tell you if you've entered a code wrong or if what you do will screw up your save file.