Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

No way, this team of mine were caught by me personally. Any high levels I carry are mine and mine alone. It took A LOT of effort in catching them legitimately and training them to where they are. Not hardcore training such as EV training, no. I'm more of a casual player such as yourself only I got a more unique way to express it. cool.gif

I was kidding, really. I wouldn't even ask for a shiny less you offered.

Right now I'm debating on when to evolve the Roselia I got.

My Victini just got owned by a metapod ohmy.gifO

Since when could Metapods' know Surf, Brine, and Night Slash?

EDIT: It was an online match (forgot to include that)

Edited by Brentakers

Oh yea, the shiny Roselia that I gifted you. That one was caught a long time ago (random shiny encounter in Platinum). It was sitting in my box, doing nothing, so I decided to gift it away. There is that one other shiny I'm willingly to gift away as well.

My Victini just got owned by a metapod ohmy.gifO

Since when could Metapods' know Surf, Brine, and Night Slash?

Since it got haxed. You got cheated dude, sorry.

What is it Sombreon? *curious*

Edited by crazywargod

@Brentakers

Hax, that is all.

@crazywargod

Didn't I showed it to you? I was part of the 3 way offer trade; Roselia(s), Duskull, and Weedle(s). Still up for grabs. Not gifting it you you, though. ^^

@Brentakers

Hax, that is all.

@crazywargod

Didn't I showed it to you? I was part of the 3 way offer trade; Roselia(s), Duskull, and Weedle(s). Still up for grabs. Not gifting it you you, though. ^^

Teh weedle!

Aw *sadface*

Is there any pokemon you want?

Someone hacked their game Brentakers. Thankfully not everybody does so.

I'm feeling really squeeful that my wifi works with pokemon black. Oh, and I'm kinda obsessing over N. By far my favorite character so far.

Explains the Infernape knowing Fly.. Thanks guys.

It's called Pokesav. People can hack pokemon with any moves, any locations, stats up to 999, any abilities, any levels, shiny, not shiny, basically whatever you can think of.

-.- Fly... Yeah, troll.

I was being serious Sombreon. Not for the weedle, just a general question.

xd.png

It would have been more hilarious if he gave it V-create. lol

@Brentakers

Infernape with Fly. That's great. xd.png

@crazywargod

I have nothing particular in mind at the moment. I'll keep it on reserve until further notice.

xd.png

It would have been more hilarious if he gave it V-create. lol

V-create... Wut?

-.- Fly... Yeah, troll.

I was being serious Sombreon. Not for the weedle, just a general question.

Troll as me being a troll? I just had a question >.< I was just confused because it seemed impossible to me...

Troll as me being a troll? I just had a question >.< I was just confused because it seemed impossible to me...

NO! No, no, no! The guy who used the hax was a troll.

'Kay Sombreon.

NO! No, no, no! The guy who used the hax was a troll.

'Kay Sombreon.

Oh okay tongue.gif Sorry I took that the wrong way xd.png

Oh okay tongue.gif Sorry I took that the wrong way xd.png

Bad wording on my part.

It seems no one saw my last post so I'm just gonna ask again. Can you send Eggs though the Poketranfer or only fully hatched Pokemon? I kinda want to know since I want to transfer some Pokemon that evolve through friendship evolution, but idon't really want the friendship penalty that comes with Pokemon not being with their original trainer if I don't have to have it.

It seems no one saw my last post so I'm just gonna ask again. Can you send Eggs though the Poketranfer or only fully hatched Pokemon? I kinda want to know since I want to transfer some Pokemon that evolve through friendship evolution, but idon't really want the friendship penalty that comes with Pokemon not being with their original trainer if I don't have to have it.

You can't throw a pokeball at an egg. Answer is no but at least you're not limited to 6 a day like with pal park...

censorkip.gif ! That's gonna make it a b***h to evolve a Pichu (or anything else for that matter). Well a least TMs can be used over and over so I can teach it Thunderbolt when it evolves long after it would have learned it as a Pikachu. Edited by Lightstorm12000

How often do people show up for GTS Negotiate? First time using it, and it's already boring me. Nothing is happening.  I got all terms set to 'any kind' and still nothing picks up.

Is it because I lack more data on my Dex?

I hate Negociate... the first guy was offering me shiny legends (NOT the beasts) and I didn't have anything to trade... so he disconnected... and the second time a guy offered me Unova starters, which I didn't want/need, so I offered him some leftover semi-rare shaking grass mons... he frowned endlessly at me and then disconnected as well...

I'd rather be able to search their boxes (if they were worried about me stealing shinies or asking for a legend, maybe add filters that the owners can use to block certain contents), even if by just searching with species name, and then have them search my boxes for something they wanted... if I didn't want to get rid of mine (or vice versa), I could just cancel the trade.

It seems a bit stupid for me to have to frown at someone for trying to unload patrats on me... or for them to get mad because they want a Zorua and will frown at the fact that I'm offering a Rufflet... it's not like I can read their mind and KNOW what they want... :/

censorkip.gif ! That's gonna make it a b***h to evolve a Pichu (or anything else for that matter). Well a least TMs can be used over and over so I can teach it Thunderbolt when it evolves long after it would have learned it as a Pikachu.

Nothing a soothe bell, a spot at the front of the party, and 10-15 minutes biking up and down the Skyarrow Bridge can't fix.

-K-

Edited by Kamak

It's called Pokesav. People can hack pokemon with any moves, any locations, stats up to 999, any abilities, any levels, shiny, not shiny, basically whatever you can think of.

Trolololol level 9 and under Zekrom/Reshirams.

Anyway, to answer your question about my team's levels, they're all currently at 50, hope to get them to at least 55 before even trying to challenge the Elite 4.

AUDINO-GRINDING, HERE I COOOOOOOME