Sombreon

Pokémon Black and White

I've got 2 Victinis and I'm planning to get a third ;P I'm stocking up cause the event probably won't come around for a while lol

How many games do you have?

How many games do you have?

Both Black and White....but I traded all the important pokemon I had on White over to Black (Victini included) and started a new game on White. So I'll have three =P

any1 have a scyther they dont need? need one for an all bug team im making

If I did I would but I don't, sorry. sad.gif

Yeah, shiny unfezant is brown, so yuck. Was it male or female? If it were female, it wouldn't really bother me that much. But the male's face is PURPLE (one of meh favorite colors).

I have 11 shinies too~ (although, I don't think gyarados counts). All of them are on my SS, but I refuse to transfer anything important from there onto my white. I just can't leave that game empty, I'll feel like I'm betraying it :\

In the abyssal ruins, what HMs do you need? Don't want to go in there and have to turn around.

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Yeah, shiny unfezant is brown, so yuck. Was it male or female? If it were female, it wouldn't really bother me that much. But the male's face is PURPLE (one of meh favorite colors).

I have 11 shinies too~ (although, I don't think gyarados counts). All of them are on my SS, but I refuse to transfer anything important from there onto my white. I just can't leave that game empty, I'll feel like I'm betraying it :\

In the abyssal ruins, what HMs do you need? Don't want to go in there and have to turn around.

You don't turn around... it shoots you out. Really you don't need any high level pokemon. A level 1 even. You will find no wild pokemon or trainers.

As far as HM. Just bring pokemon that know them all. You won't need to battle so there shouldn't be any worry.

the shinies i got for me minus the red gyarados and the shiny tri pokemon from the event i got a gold magikarp while fishin a shiny weepinbell a shiny togetpi a shiny brezel or watever its name is a shiny celebi and also a shiny mew and on black i got a shiny zorua which is now zoroark

You need Surf and Dive (which is, of course, obvious), and you'll also need Flash and Strength to get past two of the blocks that block the path up to the upper floors.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

You need Surf and Dive (which is, of course, obvious), and you'll also need Flash and Strength to get past two of the blocks that block the path up to the upper floors.

is this for emerald?

is this for emerald?

Nope. It's for Black and White. The Abyssal Ruins are at Undella Bay just east of Undella Town. You need Dive to reach the ruins, in fact, reaching the ruins is the only thing Dive is good for.

Nope. It's for Black and White. The Abyssal Ruins are at Undella Bay just east of Undella Town. You need Dive to reach the ruins, in fact, reaching the ruins is the only thing Dive is good for.

the hell so were able to use dive again?

the hell so were able to use dive again?

Yes, but only after the E4 and only one use. Kinda sucks but what can you do about it?

I SEE WHAT YOU GUYS DID THAR WITH THOSE TRAINER CARDS. ;D

Is an Electric type really needed for the E4/post battles with N and Ghetsis? I'm thinking of possibly rotating out my Zebstrika, though I'm not sure...

Is an Electric type really needed for the E4/post battles with N and Ghetsis? I'm thinking of possibly rotating out my Zebstrika, though I'm not sure...

Couldn't hurt bringing it to face N but it's no use against Ghetsis and no use against the E4. You get the option to swap out your team before N btw. Just an FYI, hope it's not too spoilerish.

There's another Version of Pokemon?? WTF... ninja.gif

Yes, there is. And it is awesome.

Or at least better than most of the naysayers whining that it wasn't Red/Blue claimed it would. Faster gameplay, nicer graphics, and a bit more open a world.

So yeah, am really liking Pokemon Black. It's always fun playing through and finding Pokemon you didn't expect to be awesome and adding them to your team. The entireties of both the N and Ghetsis matches was my Audino not caring about type match-ups and ripping apart dragons with her fluffy hands.

As a general question- is 75 a good level to go re-challenge the Elite 4? I think I'm going to go fight them again soon. My team is looking pretty good (though after looking over my team and realizing no one could learn Earthquake, I did have a minor heart attack).

And ooo, trainer card maker...

Is Cincino {spelling phail?} useful for in-game use? It's one of my favorites from Unova, and I'd like to use it on my team at one point.

During your second League challenge (the one where you challenge for the title of Champion) it is a good idea to have a Pokemon with a long range Electric attack like Thunderbolt. Shauntal adds a Drifblim with Aftermath to her team and Grimsley adds a Sharpedo to his, but during your first challenge it's not really necessary except, perhaps, for Shauntal's Jellicent.

Edited by Lightstorm12000

Eh... I guess I'll re-teach my Excadrill Shadow Claw so he can deal with Shauntal, at least half-way. I'll just wing it with N and Ghetsis, I suppose (and Audino-grind the crap out of my team so I'm hopefully extremely overleveled enough to kill them).

If you want to be overpowered you need to be at least 75 on your first run through and at least 90 on your second.

If you want to be overpowered you need to be at least 75 on your first run through and at least 90 on your second.

If you want to be overpowered just take anything above lv 55, in my opinion. >w> Kekeke.

I beat Ghetsis with level 50s. It wasn't that hard, either. I guess that is because I used Yawn on all of the Pokemon that I thought would pose a challenge. When I saw he was gonna send out his Hydreigon, I took out my Musharna and was like "AGH USE YAWN GOGOGO". He hit my Musharna beforehand, but that barely fazed her. Switched out for my Scrafty for some Brick Break spam before and during Hydreigon's sleepy time. BAM WINNAGE.

Ya gotta believe in yourselves, guys. YA GOTTA BELIIIEEEVE. (And really, grinding up that far is so boring and not challenging a bit. Not my cup of tea, I TELL YA WHAT. *shot*)

If you want to be overpowered just take anything above lv 55, in my opinion. >w> Kekeke.

I beat Ghetsis with level 50s. It wasn't that hard, either. I guess that is because I used Yawn on all of the Pokemon that I thought would pose a challenge. When I saw he was gonna send out his Hydreigon, I took out my Musharna and was like "AGH USE YAWN GOGOGO". He hit my Musharna beforehand, but that barely fazed her. Switched out for my Scrafty for some Brick Break spam before and during Hydreigon's sleepy time. BAM WINNAGE.

Ya gotta believe in yourselves, guys. YA GOTTA BELIIIEEEVE. (And really, grinding up that far is so boring and not challenging a bit. Not my cup of tea, I TELL YA WHAT. *shot*)

I took from level 55 to 60 and still had a tough time. Of course I don't use moves like Yawn, Hypnosis, or any stat changing move unless it hurts my opponent like flame charge.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just caught Terrakion in a regular Pokeball. D: I ran out of Ultra and Great balls, and for the lulz, I threw it. All I had left was a level 10 Pidove, too. omgwtfbbq