Special Release Gifting Group

Special Release Offspring Gifting Group 2.0

Requester's Form

Forum name: natli

PM link: click

Egg wanted and special wishes: 2nd gen Avatar of Destruction from Guardian of Nature and Garland

Secret field:  No holiday requests!

Breeder's Form

Forum name: rinoa26

PM link: PM here

Notes:

Lineages of your special release dragons: Christmas Halloween Valentine I have at least one CB from every Holiday dragon, all from their origianl release year except my CB Hollies (Sweetling is pink, Snow Angel with fully Goldwings), a male and female GoN. Most of my CB's and lineages are also listed in the SROGG database.

Breeder's Form

Forum name: Kiyoura

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=3435

Notes: I will breed any non-metallic and non-holiday dragon for free. 

Lineages of your special release dragons: I definitely do not mind if you sent a PM asking for a specific lineage.

Edited by Kiyoura

I donated!

Kiyoura -> natli | 2G Avatar from GoN x Garland | https://dragcave.net/lineage/usEEo | accepted!

Requester's Form

Forum name: Kiyoura

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=3435

Egg wanted and special wishes: 2nd gen. Nebula from Green Nebula and Arsani for this girl

Secret field:  No holiday requests! Thank you Tecca (although sorry I somehow did not see your message until it was too late. DX ) & Mystic_Halo!!! 

Edited by Kiyoura

Forum name: Forever_Mone

PM link: Here

Notes: Open to breeding requests! Rares, such as Silvers and Golds, might be a bit difficult to get, so patience is required and exchanges are appreciated.

Lineages of your special release dragons: Here is a link to all my lineages. You can use the filter views to view specific holidays or breeds. Click here to see how you can access the filter views. I'll be in the slow process of adding my special release lineages to the SROGG database, so eventually you'll be able to check there too. I believe most of my CBs are already in the database.

FINAL CALL

BREEDER LIST UPDATE - YOUR REPLY NEEDED ASAP

If you wish to remain a Breeder on this thread, the SROGG moderating team is requesting that you please update your Breeder information at this time. Most importantly, we would like to recollect PM links which we no longer have, as well as make sure that our breeder list is active. 

Since I haven't had time to sit down and update, I'm extending the deadline until the end of this weekend: Sunday, July 28, 2019 @ midnight, cave time.

After July 28th, the breeders who did not reply will be removed from our active breeders list. You are always welcome to sign up again as a breeder after we run this update.

If you want to remain on our list, please fill out the form below:

Breeder's Update Form - Please PM or post in this thread

Forum name: (Forum name here)

PM link: (PM link here)

Notes: (Any additional stipulation or information)

Lineages of your special release dragons:  A link to your spreadsheet or a list of your special release dragons can go here (as well as their mates and offspring, if they have any). You can also add your dragons directly to our user submission database and we will input it into our website during the next database update. If your dragon is CB, just state so, we won't need a lineage link for that. Please remember to note down how many of x dragon you have if it is a CB. If it's not CB but you have more than one, just paste it again. If it's a Snow Angel, please state which wing color it has. If it's a Sweetling, please state if it's Regular or an Alt. It is not required, but if it is a breed with gender dimorphism, it would be appreciated if you also state its gender.)

[b][color=blue][SIZE=5]Breeder's Form[/SIZE][/color][/b]
[b]Forum name:[/b] 
[b]PM link:[/b] 
[b]Notes:[/b] 
[b]Lineages of your special release dragons:[/b] 

@Acridic @Amaterasu-sama @Amberfly @angelicdragonpuppy @Aleoleo @AppleMango  @Azhure @Avarule @amamiya_ritsukabi29 @Bellatrix86 @banban007 @Baphomet @Basswife26 @Claudii @cerimonster @Chalkboard @cyradis4 @CuteDragons @Crystals @dellessa @dragonsroc989 @dark_kitsune @dsnet06 @Dragon p  @dragonstar @Daiyachiri @Dolphine @Emmerz24 @Elssha @Elennilda @Fire-Ice @F.ury @Firedda @Gealach @grishiu @Husker @hydrargyrum @Imago @Iside @irercha @innate @Jennigma @Jocosa @Jascuty @JBluewind @KazeMunster @Kelan @Kojayo55 @kitari13 @Kovia @loudwhitenoise @Lavinia @LaHaine @Lavander @lluvia @Lurhstaap @lovecats99 @miro1211 @Mistress of Whispers @NeYeon @Nz-pupz @Nectaris @nextavengers @Nellieville @OtomeKristinOtaku @OrcaFreak @oilbird @Omen @OutlawQueen @pika7 @pinkieseb @PolarVortex @psyrae @purple3485 @Ponie @Persephanne@Raven13dragon @rayden54 @Riannon @Red2111 @renlacarne @RoseRedAus @rrattts @Satirical @SerasVahe @sorenna @Satomi @Serrekiel @Shroomlet @Sirikith @sylviamaris @SickSoul @Skythestral @Shadow's Flame @Syferia @shopfront @Seraphinu @Stormypulse @spring_dragon @synditrix @Sea Pancake @titinian.masquarade @TurelieTelcontar @Teogony @TempestSea @thenameisplissken @Terces @Terrafreaky @Valkiepoo @Shinypants @Vampiresswolf @Vani @xXAngelicEvilXx @Xylene @Xythus @Yliah @zaverxi @11th @Acridic @schenanigans @CaesarZeppeli @flower1818  @KanzeMasamune @REDBULL  @Saika  @stagazer_7 @Tish

Edited by Special Release Gifting Group

Breeder's Form

Forum name: Dolphine

PM link: Pm Dolphine

Notes: I am not that active some times (3 kids and full time working), but you can always pm me for asking specific lines.

Lineages of your special release dragons: In my spreadsheets you'll always find a info pages with the combinations i have and possible finnished lines. Other tabs show the unfinnished lines and the dragons in it. My halloween lines My Xmas lines My Valentine lines

Edited by Dolphine

I thought this goes without saying, but... I'm still in. :'D

Breeder's Update Form

Forum name: Imago

PM link: PM

Notes: Breeding all non-holiday offspring for free! You can find my holiday lines here: Valentine's Day | Halloween | Christmas

Lineages of your special release dragons:  Already in database ;)

Edited by Imago

Forum name: lovecats99

PM link: PM

Notes: I might not be as active as I used to, but i'd still be willing to breed an egg for you!

Lineages of your special release dragons:  Have a look in the checker database centre under 'lovecats99' and also feel free to PM me.

Breeder's Form

Forum name: Iside

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=58441

Notes: Lineages of your special release dragons: You can find a complete list of my holiday dragons here. If there is a link under column E then the dragon has a mate. Almost always the lineage will be an even gen checkered

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nk_ZcHi4Z4pW2DygWvYVRh5lzq1zBD9bGbwWgCnYKrs/edit#gid=0

Edited by Iside

ULTRA FINAL CALL

BREEDER LIST UPDATE - YOUR REPLY NEEDED ASAP

If you wish to remain a Breeder on this thread, the SROGG moderating team is requesting that you please update your Breeder information at this time. Most importantly, we would like to recollect PM links which we no longer have, as well as make sure that our breeder list is active. 

Since a lot of people we know are active and interested in the thread have not reacted to the notifications, we have just PMed all remaining users. Also, we are extending the deadline for another two weeks: Saturday, August 17, 2019 @ midnight, cave time.

After August 17th, the breeders who did not reply will be removed from our active breeders list. You are always welcome to sign up again as a breeder after we run this update.

If you want to remain on our list, please fill out the form below:

Forum name: (Forum name here)

PM link: (PM link here)

Notes: (Any additional stipulation or information)

Lineages of your special release dragons:  A link to your spreadsheet or a list of your special release dragons can go here (as well as their mates and offspring, if they have any). You can also add your dragons directly to our user submission database and we will input it into our website during the next database update. If your dragon is CB, just state so, we won't need a lineage link for that. Please remember to note down how many of x dragon you have if it is a CB. If it's not CB but you have more than one, just paste it again. If it's a Snow Angel, please state which wing color it has. If it's a Sweetling, please state if it's Regular or an Alt. It is not required, but if it is a breed with gender dimorphism, it would be appreciated if you also state its gender.)

[b][color=blue][SIZE=5]Breeder's Form[/SIZE][/color][/b]
[b]Forum name:[/b] 
[b]PM link:[/b] 
[b]Notes:[/b] 
[b]Lineages of your special release dragons:[/b] 

@Acridic @Amaterasu-sama @Amberfly @angelicdragonpuppy @Aleoleo @AppleMango  @Azhure @Avarule @amamiya_ritsukabi29 @Bellatrix86 @banban007 @Baphomet @Basswife26 @Claudii @cerimonster @Chalkboard @cyradis4 @CuteDragons @Crystals @dellessa @dragonsroc989 @dark_kitsune @dsnet06 @Dragon p  @dragonstar @Daiyachiri @Emmerz24 @Elssha @Elennilda @Fire-Ice @F.ury @Firedda @Gealach @grishiu @Husker @hydrargyrum @irercha @innate @Jennigma @Jocosa @Jascuty @JBluewind @KazeMunster @Kelan @Kojayo55 @kitari13 @Kovia @loudwhitenoise @Lavinia @LaHaine @Lavander @lluvia @Lurhstaap @miro1211 @Mistress of Whispers @NeYeon @Nz-pupz @Nectaris @nextavengers @Nellieville @OtomeKristinOtaku @OrcaFreak @oilbird @Omen @OutlawQueen @pika7 @pinkieseb @PolarVortex @psyrae @purple3485 @Ponie @Persephanne@Raven13dragon @rayden54 @Riannon @Red2111 @renlacarne @RoseRedAus @rrattts @Satirical @SerasVahe @sorenna @Satomi @Serrekiel @Shroomlet @Sirikith @sylviamaris @SickSoul @Skythestral @Shadow's Flame @Syferia @shopfront @Seraphinu @Stormypulse @spring_dragon @synditrix @Sea Pancake @titinian.masquarade @TurelieTelcontar @Teogony @TempestSea @thenameisplissken @Terces @Terrafreaky @Valkiepoo @Shinypants @Vampiresswolf @Vani @xXAngelicEvilXx @Xylene @Xythus @Yliah @zaverxi @11th @schenanigans @CaesarZeppeli @flower1818  @KanzeMasamune @REDBULL  @Saika  @stagazer_7 @Tish

Breeder's Form

Forum name: Terrafreaky

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=72498

Notes: Always happy to help out with mates. Tons of Alt (Black) Sweetling lineages.

Lineages of your special release dragons:  The SROGG database should be up to date for me.  Also, here's my personal link:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iuEIHg-_DN7bRWCS1-cOOuBom7YI5IO-89tjIGgt2qo/edit#gid=446878016

Edited by Terrafreaky

I no longer active, please remove me from list. Thank you.

But if anyone want a specific line i can breed (which you got information about it from someone i know), I'd be happy to breed my dragons for you - just pm me. :)

Apologies for missing the previous two deadlines! Thank you very much for reminder via PM, I appreciate it. :)

Breeder's Update Form

Forum name: Omen

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=59713

Notes: My Sweetlings are pink and my Snow Angels are white-winged. I'm happy to breed all pairs with mates, although metallics may take longer to successfully produce offspring.

Lineages of your special release dragons: Most of my lineages can be found on the Database, otherwise the rest can be found here: Valentine's - Halloween - Christmas

Edited by Omen

Requester's Form

Forum name: tjenni

PM link: PM me

Egg wanted and special wishes: 2nd gen Gold Floret from Floral-Crowned

Secret field: No Holiday requests!

Requester's Form

PM link: PM me

Egg wanted and special wishes: 2nd gen Spinel Wyvern from Floral-Crowned

Secret field: No Holiday requests!

edit:

I received a gift!

Omen -> tjenni | 2G Gold Floret from Floral-Crowned | https://dragcave.net/lineage/OJvgS | accepted

Omen -> tjenni | 2G Spinel Wyvern from Floral-Crowned | https://dragcave.net/lineage/OWnrS | accepted

and since I would like to share my lineages...

Breeder's Form

PM link: PM Link

Notes: I made a document for my Holiday lineages, Gold, SAlt-kin and Prize lineages are included, too

Lineages of your special release dragons: here is a Link for my Holiday lineages

Edited by tjenni

Requester's Form

Forum name: Rainstarkitty

Egg wanted and special wishes: 3G Frilled from female Black Marrow, mate for her

Secret field: No holiday requests!

Requester's Form

Egg wanted and special wishes: 3G Frilled from female Cavern Lurker, mate for her

Requester's Form

Egg wanted and special wishes: 3G Frilled from male Grave, mate for him and not related to him

BREEDER LIST UPDATE COMPLETE

We have now removed all inactive breeders from the database. The following users were affected because they did not post in the thread or reply to our activity check PM, or explicitly asked to be removed:

• 11th
  • Acridic
  • Aleoleo
  • amamiya_ritsukabi29
  • Amaterasu-sama
  • Amberfly
  • angelicdragonpuppy
  • AppleMango
  • Avarule
  • Azhure
  • banban007
  • Baphomet
  • Basswife26
  • Bellatrix86
  • cerimonster
  • Chalkboard
  • Crystals
  • CuteDragons
  • cyradis4
  • Daiyachiri
  • dark_kitsune
  • dellessa
  • Dragon p
  • dragonsroc989
  • dragonstar
  • dsnet06
  • Elssha
  • Emmerz24
  • F.ury
  • Fire-Ice
  • Firedda
  • flower1818
  • Gealach
  • grishiu
  • Husker
  • hydrargyrum
  • innate
  • irercha
  • Jascuty
  • JBluewind
  • Jennigma
  • KanzeMasamune
  • KazeMunster
  • Kelan
  • kitari13
  • Kojayo55
  • LaHaine
  • Lavander
  • Lavinia
  • lluvia
  • loudwhitenoise
  • Lurhstaap
  • miro1211
  • Mistress of Whispers
  • Nectaris
  • Nellieville
  • nextavengers
  • NeYeon
  • Nz-pupz
  • oilbird
  • OrcaFreak
  • OtomeKristinOtaku
  • OutlawQueen
  • Persephanne
  • pinkieseb
  • PolarVortex
  • Ponie
  • psyrae
  • purple3485
  • Raven13dragon
  • rayden54
  • Red2111
  • REDBULL
  • renlacarne
  • Riannon
  • RoseRedAus
  • rrattts
  • Saika
  • Satirical
  • schenanigans
  • Sea Pancake
  • seraphinu
  • SerasVahe
  • Serrekiel
  • Shadow's Flame
  • ShinyPants
  • shopfront
  • Shroomlet
  • SickSoul
  • Sirikith
  • Skythestral
  • stagazer_7
  • Stormypulse
  • Syferia
  • sylviamaris
  • synditrix
  • Teogony
  • Terces
  • Tish
  • titinian.masquarade
  • TurelieTelcontar
  • Valkiepoo
  • Vampiresswolf
  • Vani
  • xXAngelicEvilXx
  • Xylene
  • Xythus
  • Yliah
  • zaverxi

In case you would like to reenter, we have kept a backup of your dragon data. Simply let us know to restore your dragons.

Sadly, we had a lot of inactive breeders, so our database size has been halved. Before the removal, be had 2231 Christmas, 2503 Halloween and 2251 Valentine dragons (non-CB) in our database. Now, only 1133 Christmas, 1377 Halloween and 1378 Valentine dragons are remaining. I hope the remaining (and future!) breeders will collect lots of lineages during the coming holidays to make up for this! ;)

On a side note, all new dragons from the "Add your dragons!" spreadsheet have been added.

~ Imago

Requester's Form

Forum name: Seriva Senkalora

PM link: https://forums.dragcave.net/messenger/compose/?to=46989

Egg wanted and special wishes: 2G Gold from Wrapping Wing

(I can offer a bloodswap. :) )

Sorry, had to re-check if 2G metals are allowed and it seems as if not.

---

Requester's Form

Egg wanted and special wishes: 3G White from female Holly checker as mate for https://dragcave.net/lineage/E7iPs

Looking for ages now, maybe I'm lucky in this group. :)

---

Requester's Form

Egg wanted and special wishes: 2G Pink from Aria and Yulebuck

Thank you Omen!

Edited by Seriva Senkalora