chickenhound

favorite game sidekick

A Moogle from the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts Series. Kupo.

I always wanted to meet one. They're intelligent, social, provide awesome support, and they know magic! =D They're also Cute and fluffy.

YES! Moogles are soooo cute and adorable! And they are smart and social. Did I mention they're adorable? biggrin.gif

I am not sure if I fully would, but what about Gooey? Points to the person that remembers him.

Igniculus from Child of Light.

Not only is he adorable, but pretty darn useful. He can light up dark areas, catch HP & Mana orbs, heal the team while in combat and slow down enemies.

Felynes from Monster Hunter.

Nothing like an adorable little cat that kills dragons for you...

Freaking kill stealers. My Rath Ruby!!!

Hmm, well my first thought was to say Zack Fair, but he's more of a hero than a sidekick even if he'd have my back no matter what. Hmm....tough one. Well, only games I've played where you rely on a team or sidekick is FF7, Kingdom Hearts or Pokemon soo...If I could chose more than one sidekick it'd be Donald and Goofy, because they make a pretty good team, but if it's single then I'd go with my Jolteon. He's been by my side since Yellow Version and he's been the best pokemon I've ever trained.

Cynder. 'Cause she's awesome. Though I can see myself getting into a huge fight with her over something stupid, based on her attidude in Dawn of the Dragon.

CYNDER. wub.gif She has the same personality as my best friend so we'd get along amazingly. wub.gif

I love Rosa Angel from Condemned: Criminal Origins, and Condemned 2: Bloodshot. Her personality seemed somewhat different in Bloodshot, more generic unfortunately, but she was still okay. In Criminal Origins on the other hand, she had a very distinct personality to go with her very wide range of knowledge; she was just awesome.

Tali'Zora vas Normandy

I just like her, she has always been one of my favorites from the Mass Effect series.

Fenrich from Disgaea 4. I count him as a sidekick because he acts like one in the game plus he's part werewolf and likes to punch things

user posted image

Who doesn't want a dinosaur horse as a sidekick? Especially blue yoshi; since he can fly when you eat shells.

Yeah, Yoshi is awesome! The best thing that happened to Mario games!

Agro from Shadow of the Colossus. She is really reliable and some people find horses to be really cute.

Who i would want as my sidekick? Gosh, i cant decide between my fictional best animal and human friend!

Animal:

baco_200a_by_shintimberwolf-dbypyuz.jpg

My (grape purple) Chocobo 'Baco' from Final Fantasy XIV; The best friend, mount and comrade a Warrior of Light could ever have!

(screenshot taken in Outer La Noscea at the cliff of the Kobolds)

Human:

Portrait_lyn_fe07.png

Lyndis Lorca from Fire Emblem 7: Blazing Sword; Kind, strongwilled, beautiful, FAST....and i have a huge crush on her

Edited by Yubelchen

On 2/28/2012 at 8:51 PM, HawktalonOfRiverClan said:

Cynder. 'Cause she's awesome. Though I can see myself getting into a huge fight with her over something stupid, based on her attidude in Dawn of the Dragon.

Yeah, Cynder's a good one. She's snappy and she has those awesome powers of hers that are incredibly-effective against the bad guys.

I would also say Sully, Sam, and Elena from the Uncharted games; Sully because of his hilarious lines, his weird stories of past adventures (like how he conned Pablo Frickin' Escobar of all people), and how he, a lot of the time, wields a Magnum revolver that packs a punch. Sam mostly because of his banter with his brother, Nate, which is the same reason I also consider Elena this; I love the back-and-forth dialogue between her and Nate.

Lugo from Spec Ops: The Line for being the jokester of the three protagonists in that game, serving as the heart and the conscience of the team (objecting to when Walker and Adams were adamant about doing whatever it took to complete the mission, even when it came to truly awful courses of action), and for being an effective sniper, usually taking down his target whenever you mark them.

The machine gun team from Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway (I forget the name of the guy who commands them, it's been a while since I last played it), as they're incredibly effective at suppressing enemy soldiers. Same goes for the Bazooka team, as they're usually the only guys you have under your command who can effectively eliminate armored vehicles.

Clover from Fallout 3

Goombario from Paper Mario

more, that I can't think of rn. I like too many video games to only choose one.