chickenhound

favorite game sidekick

if you got to pick any video game sidekick to be your real sidekick and why...

I used to think I would want navi as a sidekick as I could use someone to help me stay on task but with a recent update to my game libray I found someone better...

meet pinky the sassbot

user posted image

Who in the world is that? I would say clank. He's level headed and who wouldn't want a robot following you?

Midna FTW of course. Edited by rainpeltstar

Agreed with dragoon, Clank is smart and somewhat powerful xd.png Edited by PhantomSpyro

The Arbiter from the Halo series.

Or maybe Ghost from Modern Warfare 2.

Or Barney Calhoun from the Half-Life series. That would be awesome.

user posted image

Who doesn't want a dinosaur horse as a sidekick? Especially blue yoshi; since he can fly when you eat shells.

Definitely Yoshi from the Mario series. I love dinosaurs.

Same here, go yoshi!

I would have to say Daxter. I didn't like him much in the first game, but I loved him in Jak II and III.

My first response would be a Bulbasaur from the pokemon games, but seeing as that would probably not count, I think Midna would make fairly amusing company.

Probably Lulu from FFX. That girl can throw some spellage around. Plus she doesn't take any grief from anyone.

The Arbiter from the Halo series.

Yeah. Also, he makes a great shield. =P

if you got to pick any video game sidekick to be your real sidekick and why...

I used to think I would want navi as a sidekick as I could use someone to help me stay on task but with a recent update to my game libray I found someone better...

meet pinky the sassbot

user posted image

i fell in love with navi via storyline.. i almost cried when she jsut left and we never see her again!!!! omg... and then we were looking for her in majoras mask bu poof!! never brought up again after he gets cursed. what sadness. navi ftw as sidekick...

Yorda from Ico

She's just so beautiful and she NEEDS you. I've awaits wanted to be needed. ;-; perfect match.

LETS GO THE FAIRYSS!!!! (Zelda)

>:3

Cha Cha. Anyone who can knock a rathalos out of the sky with a wooden boomerang has my vote.

I'd want the dog from the Fable series. He points out hidden tresure chests, tells you where loot is buried, attacks knocked down enimies, never gets tired of playing fetch, and helps you find the the best form of protection...unused condoms.

Edited by kauzlina

Probably a Pokemon of some kind. laugh.gif

If not them, then probably Tails from the Sonic games. Tails is handy and polite, he'd make a great sidekick. <3