Milkymoon101

Milky's Milkyshake

Sure! Which eggs?

Umm... maybe a Waterhorse egg, a purple dino egg, and an BBW egg. You can kind of cluster these to the side. biggrin.gif

Update: My tablet is set up and my dA working. I am almost done with the Name Traders banner.

Bumping. I'm really sorry I'm taking so long, but I've been really busy with RL things. Sorry, should be up in a couple of days though. I'm making it with a few different fonts.

Bumping. I'm really sorry I'm taking so long, but I've been really busy with RL things. Sorry, should be up in a couple of days though. I'm making it with a few different fonts.

No problem. I don't expect my request to be easy judging from how open-ended my request was. wink.gif

I am pretty much done with your banner, Hibini. But I can't post till at least tomorrow, since my computer's hard drive is kaput and won't be fixed till tomorrow. Sorry. Currently on my mom's computer, saying that to avoid confusion.

EDIT: Also, Athy, Corel was not lagging whatsoever. Does it have to do with pc/mac differances? Or am I an idiot?

Edited by Milkymoon101

FINALLY!!!!!! Here is your banner, Hibini. Tell me if you want it with a different font, please specify if yes.

user posted image

Code:

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=110452][IMG=http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/154/1/7/banner_for_hibini_name_traders_by_milkymoon101-d3hzpny.jpg][/URL]

Sorry I took SOOO dead long.

HIIII! Sorry that I haven't been on...

Wonderful I have some art here to PROVE I can use my tablet. I don't know how skilled I am, that's up to you... but I like the iguana personally.

user posted image

Enjoy! Please... I need some requests.

The iguana is frowning. But he gives his love.

Edited by Milkymoon101