WatersMoon110

Freezing Holiday Dragons

What do you do with your Holiday Dragons?  

507 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What do you do with your Holiday Dragons? Do you have two (CB for new ones) adults? Do you freeze a hatchling? And how do you feel about other people freezing Holiday Dragons?

I collect one CB adult, and freeze one of its offspring the next year. I was really happy to have both of my Valentine's produced a eggs so I was able to get my second and hatchling of each.

Please be civil.

Personally, I don't freeze either of them.

I like breeding my CB holidays, and I don't think freezing be productive to that.

I collect hatchling sprites on all dragons so I do freeze one holiday dragon and keep one adult. The only exception is my holly, I froze a red hatchling instead...Hollys are just too rare for me to justify freezing one and the hatchling sprites are very similar.

Edited by dark_kitsune

I don't freeze at all my dragons, i like to have adult ones ^^ But i don't care about people freezing their hatchlings neither, scrool is personal to everyone to decide for their own ^^

I don't freeze, but don't mind people that do. I like having adults, and since there's that pesky two holiday limit, I want to have as many adult holidays as I can to breed. I just think it's a shame that those frozen holidays won't be bred.

I've always one adult and one frozen S2 hatchling of each holiday dragon, and I really don't care how others choose to do with their holiday dragons, after all, it's their choice, not mine.

I'd love to have a frozen hatchling of the Valentine's or Christmas dragons, but I can't justify it. I want to be able to spread the love next year. I always let mine grow up.

I do freeze Halloween dragons, though... even though I know that isn't an internally consistent position.

I let mine grow up because there'll never be more CBs of that new Holiday breed. I like having CB holidays xd.png The ones I missed I try to get 2nd gens of and I let those grow to adulthood too.

Some of the hatchies of holiday dragons are cute though and tempt me to freeze them. It took me a few minutes to convince myself not to freeze a 2nd gen Sweetling because it was squeeful xd.png

I let both grow into adults because I value their breeding potential more than I value having a hatchling sprite since I don't really collect hatchies (I have a few frozen, but they're not subject to any scroll goal). I take no issue with people who freeze a holiday hatchie though - their scroll, their choice. smile.gif

I am not a "freezer' to any extent, I have a couple of " scroll markers" but usually if i freeze, I release immediately.

The frozen hatchie counts for limit purposes so it's really up to the owner

As usual, I will let one grow up and will freeze the other one as s2 hatchie. smile.gif

I love freezing! ^.~

I let them both grow up, because I enjoy breeding.

I am glad I made the decision I made, since it is now possible to freeze s1 hatchlings, so it is impossible to have a full collection anyway.

Halloween (since there are no limits) I try to collect an adult of each and a frozen hatchling of each, and I am happy giving away all bred offspring the next year.

At some point I may start freezing bred s1 hatchlings of the Halloween dragons, but not yet.

That said, other people are free to do as they like with their dragons, I don't care either way.

I don't mind people freezing if they like, even if they're my own bred hatchlings (better that than a horrible name or a dead egg).

But I preffer collecting adults because I like breeding for others. I do have a frozen S2 Yulebuck hatchling, because he's just THAT cute. happy.gif

I let mine grow. I enjoy breeding them for others so freezing a hatchling would be shooting myself in the foot...though I was really tempted to freeze on of my 09's. That hatchling is just too darn cute for it's own good.

I will let one grow, and freeze the other one.

I collect one male and one female adult, and freeze male and female hatchling from that specie,

but when we talk about the holidays, one is always for growing and one for freezing, in my case.

I go for two adults but I totally understand if somebody chose to freeze one. Especially if they catch only one egg when everybody is hunting them, so more CBs can actually grow up on scrolls, and freeze an offspring next year.

I want mine to be available for holiday breeding, just to give back what I've been given. Apart from my Leetle Tree, the only frozen hatchling is Shifu Ascending, based on a character who ascended while still a young boy. I do understand the collector's point of view though, and actually have a file where I have saved the images of each of the egg stages as the eggs hatch, and all the hatchling phases, so I don't need to have frozen hatchlings on my scroll.

I would never freeze a CB holiday dragon. I breed them-if frozen hatchlings wouldn't count to tzhe limit, I'd be sprite collecting, too-but this way-no way in hell I'll remove mine from the gene pool.

I wont freeze any holiday dragons myself if you freeze that will lost your dragon after release it.. I hate that. no way to do that for me. I love grow up dragon than freeze it. smile.gif

I thought about having a hatchling and adult but decided i prefer breeding the next year for people who missed out so i let both grow up