-platinum-draco-

Hidden Pages

What happened to the graveyard? Now I just get the message "You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything." when I click it.

I believe the graveyard comes and goes.

And I had no idea that there was a Thuwed waiting list.

Ah, I see, never knew that. Usually it has always appeared.

I had no idea there was a Thuwed page. It's quite cool, actually, TJ really does stick to those pairings.

The help page is seriously only discovered when you no longer need it. It really should be more accessible by new members, more noticeable. I know that the page would have been useful to me when I was just a little newbie :)

Huh. What exactly's with the Thuwed page?

Those are the dragons from TJ's scrolls that he has set up to breed. Not all of his dragons are on that list. Far as I can tell he pairs his dragons up permanently and when he decides on such pairs they get added to the page.

If you are on TJ's list to get an egg from a pair of his dragons and you are logged into your scroll, then you get a message at the top of the page telling you that you are on the list. Of course, once you are on "the list" you have to always make sure your scroll is unlocked at all times because if you are locked and his dragon's produce an egg it cannot be magically put on your scroll if there is no spot available and you have to wait even longer to eventually get one.

I just found this.. not "hidden" exactly.

I'm guessing from the code and the name and the fact that's it's also an Alt, that it's one of TJ's

lols

TD.x.

Edited by Twilightdreamer1979

I didn't know about the gold page...

TJ please turn all my common eggs into golds! ... Yeah, why not... xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

What happened to the graveyard? Now I just get the message "You traverse the forest in search of the rumored dragon graveyard, but despite your best efforts, you are unable to find anything." when I click it.

Me too o.O It worked for me before~

@TPishek: WTFreally? O.o

*checks page*

**no message found**

baw... D:

user posted image

:3

grrrr I hate it when the graveyard doesn't work. I've seen the message so many times, it was the inspiration for my signature.

What is the purpose of these eggs? I never knew about them.. was it a gag joke from another thread?

The xd.png egg has been around so long, I don't even know where it came from.

The <3 egg started January 15, 2010, as an in-joke in the announcement thread that day. The announcement was about the new release of blunas, canopies, nocturnes, and electrics-- before we knew what they were, there were jokes about them being four elements (the previous release had been trios, and elemental dragons were still on everyone's minds). Then someone said "What about the lame power of heart?" (a Captain Planet joke, it makes more sense if you know the show), to which TJ replied with the invention of the <3 egg.

Some folks actually walked in late and had no idea that it wasn't a real dragon until it hatched... into another <3 egg.

I'm pretty sure that's a page that used to do something, but now the coding is broken... I'm not sure what it was, though.