TJ09

2011-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

is it just me or do the hatchling sprites look like my little ponies? Don't get me wrong I love them, just a resemblance that's all.

I got my 2! :] Curious if the genders are going to look different. Welll anyways..

Happy Valentine's Day. <3 biggrin.gif

People keep saying that it will probably have only one gender like the previous years.

wow, I got two. I was only going to get one but one of my eggs seems to have grown up just in time to allow me to get a 2nd egg before getting scroll locked. I like the eggs... sooo pretty, the hatchlings... not so much.

Didn't get any this drop, hopefully can get someone to catch for me since I won't be able to get on the computer this evening. Congrats to all those who caught their beautiful eggs!

Edit: I now have two eggs!

Edited by Erob13

I stayed up for the first drop and got my two, then two for my brother. This is the first I've been able to get on the forums though, and I'm glad that everyone is having an okay time catching eggs.

The hatchlings are gorgeous! The kind of remind me of a pink Pegasus.

smile.gif Can't wait for them to hatch. So pretty.. Edited by frostmourne

Thank you spriters for the lovely V-Day hatchies. I'm so happy they have a base of white this year accented only by the pink rose look. Well done. And thanks to TJ of course for helping bring about another V-Day successful celebration. biggrin.gif

So far i'm having bad luck..

EDIT: SWEET I GOT ONE!

Edited by Sandface

Until when are they available? I didn't get one yet... I JUST got on... Or are they already gone? sad.gif

Until when are they available? I didn't get one yet... I JUST got on... Or are they already gone? sad.gif

They should be on until 12am dc time(I think), unless TJ adds sone more time because of the errorcave earlier.

Until when are they available? I didn't get one yet... I JUST got on... Or are they already gone?

I think you just missed the hourly drop. Until midnight, I think....

Oh yes almost forgot,

Good luck to those who have not caught their eggs

and Happy Valentines Day!

Edited by frostmourne

I got my two **YAY!!** last night by 10:30 pm (PT).

Angela_1, I would think they'd be available until midnight EST tonight. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

I have 2 '10's and 1 '09 and 1 '11 now i have to wait for my two almost hatched eggs to grow up before i can get my other '09 and other '11!! i'm so excited!! i hope they grow up soon tho!!

Oh my gosh the hatchlings are adorable I just want to hug them and kiss them so sweet

I cant wait tell they grow wings now

D'aww :> And whoooo, all girls! -doesn't have to change name themes-